Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Female Presenters Needed For A TV Show - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Presenters Needed For A TV Show (576 Views)

Erotic Voiceover Presenters Needed; Work From Home, Get Paid In Dollars / New And Aspiring Radio/tv Presenters Needed On Weekends / Documentary Presenters Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Presenters Needed For A TV Show by Altrarecords(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2019
If you have always wanted to be a presenter and you need a platform to gain experience working as one then u are in luck. But there's a catch

Are you under 25?
Do you live in lag?
Can you speak English fluently?

If the answer to these questions is a yes then indicate below and send me a pm.

1 Like

Re: Female Presenters Needed For A TV Show by Pojomojo: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Collateral Limited, a Loan service company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Office Assistant

Requirements
We looking for the service of an Office assistance with a minimum qualification of OND or Higher.
Applicant must process Good communication Skills and can use Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: steven.collateral@gmail.com

Note: Only qualified applicant will be contacted.
Re: Female Presenters Needed For A TV Show by ewawumi(f): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Altrarecords:
If you have always wanted to be a presenter and you need a platform to gain experience working as one then u are in luck. But there's a catch

Are you under 25?
Do you live in lag?
Can you speak English fluently?

If the answer to these questions is a yes then indicate below and send me a pm.
Hello, I'm interested

2 Likes

Re: Female Presenters Needed For A TV Show by Altrarecords(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
ewawumi:

Hello, I'm interested

Send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Learn How To Earn Extra Income, Up To $300 & More Every Month Using The Internet / Vacancy For Account Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.