Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words (1052 Views)

Writer $1/500 Words / I will Design your Book Covers For ₦1000 (Portfolio Inside) / I Will Write 500 Words For #300 And 1000words For #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by gioscot: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2019
I posted the original post on perhaps the wrong category. I'd also be posting this on the jobs section.

Please read CAREFULLY.

Hello folks,

I’m Giovanni, and I am looking for two experienced content writers/copywriters to join my team as I make bold steps towards achieving our goals.

Note: I’m looking for people who are ready to deliver value without outsourcing it to another writer (I’ve had this experience with one of my previous content writers whom I found from Nairaland).

REQUIREMENTS:

The candidate should care about helping Startups/businesses succeed. He/She should love being part of something bigger.

Trust: The candidate should understand trust is earned and should actively work on building trust with all team members.

Creative thinker: The candidate will be responsible for coming up with content ideas and pitching them to me or creating engaging content on topics I give to you.

Persona understanding: [/b]The candidate will work towards developing insightful knowledge of the target audience and apply this knowledge to create amazing content that converts.

[b]Passionate:
The candidate should be an Out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for education and creating content he/she would be proud of. Some of the content he/she will publish would be in his/her name so it has to be great.

SEO: The candidate should be able to apply the most effective SEO technique to optimise his/her content for the web.

Other essential requirements:

#Strong written communication experience and ability to write for multiple audiences in tone and brand.
#Should be able to work on multiple projects in different stages for different mediums and audiences at once.
#Should be able to optimise contents for Search Engines and readers.
#Outstanding writing, editing, and copy editing skills
#Strong time management and prioritisation skills
#People person and a great teammate.
#Ability to write member-facing communications such as email newsletters
#Fast learner who can respond to and implement feedback quickly
#Strong wish to give and receive feedback frequently in a constructive fashion and regardless of rank.
#Fast learner who can respond to and implement feedback quickly
#Mentoring and development of colleagues
#Common sense!

Preferred but not necessary:

#Social media management experience
#Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress

Audience countries: such as the UK, USA, Ghana, Nigeria, etc.
Audience Interests: [/b]Education, Digital Marketing, Health & Fitness, etc.

[b]Benefits:

#₦1000-₦1400 words per 500 words and up to 5000 words per week.
#The candidate will be working for an actual small business that is registered in the UK, so this might be good for your resume.
#There’s an opportunity for a very flexible full-time role(25-30 hours per week) or performance-based bonuses in the future.
#Typical work from home opportunity which means you’d save a lot on transport and living costs as it can be done anywhere in the world so far you have access to a computer and internet connection.
#Mentorship: I’m willing to support you towards your personal goals to a reasonable extent.

Key content topics: [/b]Education, Career, Business/Entrepreneurship, Blogging, Health, Lifestyle.

[b]About me:

I’m Giovani, the founder of Larnedu.com which I started as a hobby during my teens. LarnEdu aims to inspire and encourage learning in a world of unknowns and chaos. It currently serves tens of thousands of users from over 50 countries per month. Unfortunately, I stopped dedicating as much energy to the site since I moved to the UK. I faced some significant setbacks last year that have prompted me to get back to my passion. I’m now on a mission to do everything I can to improve the quality and quantity of the resources on the site.

I’m also working towards launching two brands that would be relating to growing businesses and helping people to live a more healthier life.

The problem:

I work two part-time jobs sometimes from Mondays to Saturdays/Sundays, take two 30-credit distance learning degree modules, and spend about 1.5 hours at the gym every day. I sleep for about 7 hours every day and spend about 2 hours a day on commute. This leaves me with just a few hours to engage in study and other projects. So I need your help!
Now one would wonder why I don’t use platforms such as Fiverr or other Virtual assistant sourcing platforms, well, for one I’m Nigerian(Igbo/Yoruba) even though I have lived in 5 countries and I’m aware of the talent in my country so try my best to utilise that.

Interested in applying? Fill the form given in the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5qCMKzGg8Jr9cN8zcxGdyKsyQkgVOp2uLW0maJ_EfAMDySw/viewform

Cheers.
--Giovanni.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by Tracyy: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hey!

I already applied for this. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Tracy.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by gioscot: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tracyy:
Hey!

I already applied for this. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Tracy.
I've started reviewing applications. Thanks for applying.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by gioscot: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Would close submissions by 12pm GMT.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by wellfedwriter(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
I've interest working for clients like you...my ideal client someone with a dream and looking for ways to achieve them.

Everybody can write but it's hard to find great content online that'll inspire visitors"

Hi I'm obi eke a freelance content writer

If you're looking for a good writer...simple,clear and concise writing that'll grab your site visitors by the eyeball,inspire and make your content memorable in their mind for repeated visit

Here's what you need to do send me a pm.

If you're tired of low engagement on your site, lack of repeated visitors and you want unique visitor daily, then you'll need my service.

Here's what you'll get.

101% plagiarism content

Little or no grammar error

As fast as humanly possible to meet deadlines

Well research and optimized contents

Affordable price
And Lot's more

Here's what you need to do,
Send a pm now

PS I like like working real time with clients using social media whatapps fbk rather than email its easy for feedbacks.
thanks I'd hope to get your pm.

gioscot
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by gioscot: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
wellfedwriter:
I've interest working for clients like you...my ideal client someone with a dream and looking for ways to achieve them.

Everybody can write but it's hard to find great content online that'll inspire visitors"

Hi I'm obi eke a freelance content writer

If you're looking for a good writer...simple,clear and concise writing that'll grab your site visitors by the eyeball,inspire and make your content memorable in their mind for repeated visit

Here's what you need to do send me a pm.

If you're tired of low engagement on your site, lack of repeated visitors and you want unique visitor daily, then you'll need my service.

Here's what you'll get.

101% plagiarism content

Little or no grammar error

As fast as humanly possible to meet deadlines

Well research and optimized contents

Affordable price
And Lot's more

Here's what you need to do,
Send a pm now

PS I like like working real time with clients using social media whatapps fbk rather than email its easy for feedbacks.
thanks I'd hope to get your pm.

gioscot

I hope you applied.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by wellfedwriter(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
gioscot:

I hope you applied.
no I didn't, however I'd send you a mail.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by Funnyman: 3:41am On Feb 17, 2019
gioscot:

I hope you applied.
I just saw this now, the link is no longer working.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by gioscot: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Funnyman:
I just saw this now, the link is no longer working.
Many thanks for your interest. Applications are now closed but I've sent you a link to a copy application form. I wouldn't be accepting new applications again after today. Cheers.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by gioscot: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
wellfedwriter:

no I didn't, however, I'd send you a mail.
Many thanks for your interest. Send me an email so I can send you a link to a copy application. I wouldn't be accepting applications after today. Cheers.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by wellfedwriter(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
gioscot:

Many thanks for your interest. Send me an email so I can send you a link to a copy application. I wouldn't be accepting applications after today. Cheers.
mail sent!!
thanks for your consideration.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by gioscot: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
wellfedwriter:

mail sent!!
thanks for your consideration.
You're welcome. I'm looking forward to reviewing your application. Cheers.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by gioscot: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2019
Applications have now officially closed. I've selected 5 content writers from the list of applicants so far. Many thanks once again to all those that applied. Best wishes.
Re: Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words by demmymol: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello Just seeing this. In case you need more writers, I am interested in working with you Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly, Turnitin, Quillbot, And Anything Premium / A Health Writer Needed!!! / Can You Write E.ro.tica Short Stories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.