Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

PHOTO: King Of 'agbero', MC Oluomo Celebrates Valentine With His 3 Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: King Of 'agbero', MC Oluomo Celebrates Valentine With His 3 Wives (349 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: King Of 'agbero', MC Oluomo Celebrates Valentine With His 3 Wives by notsochefchi: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2019
The treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos state chapter, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, has joined others to mark the special Valentine season

The NURTW executive took to social media to share a picture of his three wives as he penned a lovely and romantic message to them.

Below is what he wrote;
Happy Valentine’s Day to you my lovely wife’s I really bless the day the lord almighty gave me beautiful angles like you. I would never disappoint you or make anyone of you cry we shall all be successful and live happy for life. I thank you all for keeping peace in the family. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day once again my beautiful angels.

(1) (Reply)

How Social Media Inspired My New Tv Series- Amanda Ebeye / Live Maggot Retrieved Inside The Body Of Singer Harrysong (video) / Tiwa Savage Takes Down All Pictures From Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.