Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria (10556 Views)

100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / What Can Be Imported Into Nigeria From The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by izzychap: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hi all

Please, I need list of products or goods that are legally allowed in Nigeria. ie. products that can be imported from abroad with out breaching customs rules.

Regards
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by marahcn2: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2010
Dear izzychap, there is no list of products that can be imported into Nigeria. What exists is the list of products that cannot be imported into Nigeria, from which you can know products you can lawfully be imported into Nigeria. For this list, let me know your e-mail address so I can send it there, or send me a mail and I will send the list in my reply.
Regards!
cool
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by remioshy(f): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2010
hi @marachin,

pls i need the list as wel,kindly send to me @ remioshy@yahoo.com
chers
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2010
Pls I beg, email me the list on justmagnets@gmail.com

So important
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by davmor(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
Please I need the list: davi_heroricman@yahoo.com
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by donfero: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2011
kindly send ma a list pls
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by realvenc: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2011
@marahcn2
Why not post the list here for all to benefit from. Am interested too and i know others here may be too.
So educate us all.
Thanks
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by erniewhez(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by Strider7743(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2013
pls email me the list at stmicheal7743@gmail.com
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by victorpovock(m): 2:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by amtheone(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
What is the need for dropping of email addresses when ernie has already dropped the link. Why not take out time, go through the site and even read other related information. What would happen if you are sent a wrong list and you work base on that information?
Re: Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria by 1money: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Get your imported cartoon children's watches at an affordable price
Call 08036444362

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business Online / LASG Reopens Alaba And Trade Fair Markets. / Time Running Out For Nigeria’s LNG Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.