Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Who Is Behind The Beautiful Picture, The Artist Or The Pencil? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Behind The Beautiful Picture, The Artist Or The Pencil? (2556 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Jesus And His Father / Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Behind The Beautiful Picture, The Artist Or The Pencil? by amyblessed(f): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Zither:

It was splendid. Reply may be late by hours, nevertheless valid. smiley I had already slept off at the time of your post.

It was even sent this morning. We all replied late. Both guilty of the same offence.
Re: Who Is Behind The Beautiful Picture, The Artist Or The Pencil? by Zither(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Luvmijeje, I am not opposed or closed-minded to opposing views but your argument is just wrong on so many levels to which Amyblessed has taken the effort to address in words I would have used.

Man exists for God, not the other way round. The artist does not limit his power of creativity to just one tool. He always has various kinds of tools at his disposal to bring his imagination to life. This is why He is still an Artist even when there was no pencil.
Re: Who Is Behind The Beautiful Picture, The Artist Or The Pencil? by luvmijeje(f): 5:48am On Feb 23, 2019
amyblessed:

"Without the pencil, there's no drawing".
Says who? Any Artist is capable of drawing a very beautiful picture even on the ground without a pencil. So a pencil does not and cannot make an artist. An artist is an artist anytime even without the pencil. This unarguably counters your number 1-5 in relation to God and man.
And I wonder what made you think that without man, there's no God and God exist because man gave birth to it. God has been God even before He created man. His creating man is not what made Him become God. Man was the last thing He created, whom He put in charge of everything He has created to take care of them.
It's just like saying a child existed before his parents did, and without the child, there's no parents. What a fallacious argument!

Pencil is simply a tool to put out an idea conceptualize in the heart of man. Anything that conceptualize an idea is an higher or a lower form of pencil.

Who told you God exist before man? Man

Who told you man was the last thing God created? Man

Who told you God created man to have dominion over everything he created? Man

Who told you God created man to take care of everything he created? Man

Again, man created God to give reasons to our existence.
Re: Who Is Behind The Beautiful Picture, The Artist Or The Pencil? by luvmijeje(f): 5:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Zither:
Luvmijeje, I am not opposed or closed-minded to opposing views but your argument is just wrong on so many levels to which Amyblessed has taken the effort to address in words I would have used.

Man exists for God, not the other way round. The artist does not limit his power of creativity to just one tool. He always has various kinds of tools at his disposal to bring his imagination to life. This is why He is still an Artist even when there was no pencil.

Please see my response to amyblessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Changing The Personality Of A Good AI (Eve & satan Example) / Witchcraft And Atheism... / Who Is The Messiah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.