Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes (2495 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Made4naijablog: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2019
Man proposed to his girlfriend at ICM yesterday, And she mistakenly said yes after being pressurized by friends

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/man-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-at-icm-and-she-mistakenly-said-yes-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Made4naijablog: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2019
More
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by ipobarecriminals: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2019
sad
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Dannybammz: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Dannieln1: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Mistake how

Explain
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Asin she was forced to accept the proposal (pressured)....na wao, I wish them luck
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Offpoint: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Amen
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Made4naijablog: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by coolestofall(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
And d guy will b happy he has found a wife. Later when she cheats on him he wld start lamenting. Never marry a girl that is not excited 2 b ur wife. I ask will u marry me, I dnt see d joy in ur eyes or u waste time b4 saying yes, walkout on u.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mistakenly said yes? The dude should not complain when the lady mistakenly cheats or divorce him.

Oversabi guys doing public proposal. Attention seeking mofos

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Flexherbal(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Two can not work/walk together, unless they agree.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by xendra: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerians are too bitter, especially nairalanders with bitter comments from those who didn't even have mb to whatch video. how was that mistakenly? she didn't even do anything wrong, she was just trying to act surprise

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Randy100: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Men of this days, belittling themselves in the name of proposal.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Made4naijablog: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At ICM And She Mistakenly Said Yes by Richdad50(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
When I first registered on Nairaland in mid 2018, I realized there were more online drug addicts commenting than normal people.
#Richdad
xendra:
Nigerians are too bitter, especially nairalanders with bitter comments from those who didn't even have mb to whatch video. how was that mistakenly? she didn't even do anything wrong, she was just trying to act surprise

(1) (Reply)

Why Young Ladies Like To Shag Old Men / My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission / What Is Your Level Of Sex Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.