Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets (37279 Views)

This is Zamfara. People Are Just Thumb-Printing Papers - Farooq Kperogi (videos / PDP Primaries: Sorting Of Ballots Ongoing As Ortom Takes Unassailable Lead / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by diadem10: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku and baseless propaganda. Bunch of thieves.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by UNCL3(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Apc are fvcking desperate
But the voice of the masses surpasses them all

We must overcome apc tomorrow my dear friends go out now n perform your civic duty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by RexTramadol1: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku pepper dem
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
So rigging started few days ago
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Afonjas: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
tiredoflife:
Smh this family really hold afonjas strong
Tinubu be like demon wey subdue person
Na prayer and fasting go cast am out
How can one family be this evil

3 Shares

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by greggng: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is why I want internet suspended during this election time. Fake news is the only danger to our democracy...internet afford devilish people the opportunity to misinform people online. People like ffk, fayose and other pdp. E rats will struggle to accept defeat

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Lee84: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
That Dictatorship wants to enforce himself on Nigerians. The have started Rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by sureheaven(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDP and their agents of false news and propaganda will learn through the hard way by Saturday evening shocked

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by bluecircle470: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Tinubu your father over there, ugly frog face..

He fine and rich pass ur papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Slynation(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is critically critical......!! Que sera que sera.....
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by olaoreawofele: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fake news. To discredit the election by all means. I think APC and PDP are smarter than this scenario reported here.

Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/alleged-thumb-printing-of-ballots-at-ketu-mile-12-and-other-markets/

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
No more poverty no more hunger

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by michoim(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDP ever notorious in false alarms

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by adioolayi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Race never start, una don dey shout... lol. Una never see anything.
Anyways.. this is fake news from pundits... PDP agent

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by naptu2: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
"The Pundit".

naptu2:
Newspunch
Guardiannewsusa
Breaking Times
Leadersng
Metro-UK
Sahara Reporters Rescue
The Trent
Point Blank News
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by nedzuby: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by N0favors: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

You be sugomu
you be dewe
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by foreshore(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Arysexy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
I have to travel miles to vote out the Bigot Presidiot.

In addition I have armed myself with pocket camera pen to cover all that happens in my polling unit including vote buying and the declared result.

Let's not give these demons chance to rig this election. The day of reckoning is here.

Vote and defend your votes.

Goodbye The worst Nepotistic Presidiot ever in d history of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by kayusely70(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fake news by atikulooters' jobber

1 Like

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by YorubaEmir: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
martineverest:
just take a look at the source of this news...fake

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Aystarz: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
bedspread:
All their efforts will end them shooting Themselves!!

Buhari is GONE!!!

It's a welcomed prayer.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Trouble1: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
N0favors:
you be dewe
I don’t remember quoting you .
Behave
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by sreamsense: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/alleged-thumb-printing-of-ballots-at-ketu-mile-12-and-other-markets/
Stop spreading lies. You are part of the agents that are causing us problem in this country. Dubai strategy will not work here. Attach unefited videos, pictures to your messages. Remember many people are just like robot that can believe on any fake junks which can ignite violence. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by otokx(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fake news as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by jrusky(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Same thing they did in 2015.

Jonathan make the biggest mistake for allowing this party to exist in the first place his gentleman syndrome gave these apc criminals chance to breath and ends up becoming a total farce to humanity.

Lies apc are champion

Propaganda apc are the best in the world.

Stealing by proxy and pretend apc has first class degree in that.

Nepotism and bigotry apc are the ultimate.

Agbero, jihadist and terrorist politics apc are the guru.

Any child born in May 2015 must be rechristening I have said this time without number or else that child will ends up to be a notorious criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Benwems(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tinubu at work again.
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
If they have their voter's card, they should come out tomorrow to their polling units and do the needful

Chikiletta:

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by Platony(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
My Problem is not BUHARI failing woefully in dis election but, him "Conceding Defeat".

even a child knows BUHARI is already a loser.
The writings on d wall are BOLD. sad

Pls BUHARI, we are begging u....dnt force ur govt down our throats,.. cry cry

We are fed up.
Our tummies are filled.
We are constipated wit ur govt.
Pls accept defeat, lose in peace.
Ur family needs u,...ur cows misses u.
Pls go, pls.

Let Peace reign in Nigeria.
BUHARI PLS, LOSE IN PEACE. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by firstmarketPlac(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tinubu and Buhari should know that ruling people by force will end up consuming them.If they force it they should be ready for revolution

1 Like

Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
bluecircle470:

He fine and rich pass ur papa

Shutup.. just know he can never be richer than my father. Never ever
Re: Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets by mercyville: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
SlayerForever:
A typical ignorant Nigerian told me days ago he expects a free and fair election. Oponu rada rada!!!

Many mumugerians don't know the country they live in.

I'm don't know if I should be ashamed that a respected person like the Iyaloja is a willing accessory to this crime!

Shame upon shame cheesy

In this age and time.No video or audio.Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge / PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina / Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.