Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Rapper 50 Cent Joins Call To Boycott Gucci, Burns All His Gucci Clothes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper 50 Cent Joins Call To Boycott Gucci, Burns All His Gucci Clothes (540 Views)

Legendary Rapper 50 Cent Wonders If The World Is About To End! / Rapper 50 Cent Visits His Former Hood With His Gold Bentley Mulsanne (see PHOTO) / American Rapper 50 Cent Shows Off His Golden Bentley Mulsanne (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper 50 Cent Joins Call To Boycott Gucci, Burns All His Gucci Clothes by DaFuhrer(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rapper 50 Cent has burnt all the Gucci clothes he had at home as he joined the call to boycott Gucci. The call came after the designer released a sweater which many find offensive because it reminded them of the Black face racist caricature.

Despite Gucci issuing an apology and removing the sweater from stores, many blacks still feel the need to boycott their brand.

Among those who have joined the Boycott Gucci call are rapper T.I, Spike Lee, Soulja Boy and recently 50 Cent who took to Instagram with a video of him burning clothes made by the designer.
50 Cent wrote:

“I gotta get rid of all the Gucci I have at home. I’m not supporting their brand anymore. “

https://www.naijaolofofo.com/rapper-50-cent-joins-call-boycott-gucci-burns-gucci-clothes/

Re: Rapper 50 Cent Joins Call To Boycott Gucci, Burns All His Gucci Clothes by CHAVINCI: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
hushpuppi oya o

(1) (Reply)

Oscars 2019: Full List Of Winners / Nigerian Instagram Comedian Oluwadolarz Assaulted By Prince Shola Of Oniru / Comedian Basketmouth Joins The Fvck You Challenge With A Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.