Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Anyone Need Garlic Peeler Machine ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anyone Need Garlic Peeler Machine ? (322 Views)

High Cleaning Rate Peanut Groundnut Sheller Peeler Machine / High Peeling Rate & High Efficiency Persimmon Peeler Machine / Almond Peeler Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Need Garlic Peeler Machine ? by tinawang(f): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Garlic Peeler Machine

1:This garlic peeler is a high-value dry peeling machine (garlic is not washed).
2:The machine uses the international advanced air compression technology natural stripping, can
Ensure the quality of garlic and the highest rate of garlic peeling.
3, in the processing process, garlic cloves no machine collision extrusion, garlic cloves surface will not be damaged.
4:The machine is widely used in a variety of food processing plants, restaurants, hotels and other catering units.

Characteristics
1:The garlic peeling machine has the function of automatic peeling, low failure rate, easy maintenance and cleaning.
2. Garlic skin can peel off naturally without damaging cloves
3. Suitable for complete production line or single work.
4. Customers should be equipped with air pumps to produce air sources. This model is used with garlic crusher because it can only peel garlic cloves.
if you need the garlic peeler machine for your business and farm,contact us now ![/i]

1 Share

Re: Anyone Need Garlic Peeler Machine ? by wavestech: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
I need cashew processing machine this is my email folik121@gmail.com send the details of the machine to me

(1) (Reply)

Mushroom Production, A Key To Wealth / Two And Half Acres Of Virgin Land For Sale At Obafemi Owode Ogun State / We Can Sell Your Farm Products And Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.