Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? (1458 Views)

This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by frank317: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
festacman:

Nobody is forcing you to "waste time believing" in God because you cannot decipher his presence in and around you. You have the free will to believe in God or not to believe in Him. It is up to you but as with loyalty and faithfulness, rewards and benefits await.

Are u saying it really does not matter?
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by festacman(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
frank317:

Are u saying it really does not matter?
Of course it matters as a creature that you believe in God the creator for the well-being of your soul. However, you have the free will to believe or not to believe. There is no compulsion. Nobody forced you to go school or work to earn a living. It is not compulsory. You exercised your free will to do it because you want to have a good life. Some persons who choose not to work lack money as a reward.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by festacman(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
frank317:

Likewise, every human has the innate ability to believe in Superman. What's my point? Having the innate ability to believe is not the issue here, believe in something real is what we seek to establish. Who made me aware of God's existence? You, a common human like me, or God? Why should I rely on u to know that God is real?
Why should there be a reward for believing in God? What has God got to benefit if I believe in him? What does he go the extra mile rewarding me because I believe in him?

He gains nothing yet he indulges in irrelevant hide and seek and even goes ahead to reward people who believe him. How can the creation derive his being from the creator yet me and u are here arguing if the creator is real. If I derived my being from my creator, how come I don't know this creator? How come I am here sincerely trying to prove to u that he does not really exist?
If I am limited and inferior to the creator how come he wants to reward me for believing in him? Why can't he let me just b?

I have sought prove and so have many others, yet nothing to show for it. Why should I be closed minded about Gods existence? Will his existence stop achieving my dreams? Why even should my close mindedness stop from seeing my creator who u derived my being from? Is the close mindedness of an inferior being like supposed to affects the beings ability to make himself known? If so, I night not be as inferior as u say.

Based on ur response above..

-God will reward me from knowing him
-I derive my being from him
-my close minded is strong enough to stop me from knowing my creator no matter how much efforts he puts to know me

From the premise above: I might not be as inferior as u think.
Of course you are a mere creature with your faculties, capacity and abilities as significant and limited as fixed by the superior creator.

Naturally speaking, it does not matter the extent to which you deny your natural father, you are innately the seed of his loins. Even if he refused to accede to any of your requests and you rebel against him, it changes nothing.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by frank317: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
festacman:

Of course it matters as a creature that you believe in God the creator for the well-being of your soul. However, you have the free will to believe or not to believe. There is no compulsion. Nobody forced you to go school or work to earn a living. It is not compulsory. You exercised your free will to do it because you want to have a good life. Some persons who choose not to work lack money as a reward.

How can u say it matter that I believe in God, yet God don't think it is important to make himself obvious to humans.
Reward from going to school and studying hard is obvious. School does not hide and ask us learn by faith. God has not show himself to obviously exist. He can't be rewarding people who believe in something that's not obvious. That's a weird tricky game to play for an all knowing creator.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by frank317: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
festacman:

Of course you are a mere creature with your faculties, capacity and abilities as significant and limited as fixed by the superior creator.

Naturally speaking, it does not matter the extent to which you deny your natural father, you are innately the seed of his loins. Even if he refused to accede to any of your requests and you rebel against him, it changes nothing.

I am not denying anyone... He has to prove himself first.
I have never seen him before and I don't think he is real.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by festacman(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
frank317:

I am not denying anyone... He has to prove himself first. I have never seen him before and I don't think he is real.
God is real. Very real. Take it or leave it.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by frank317: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
festacman:

God is real. Very real. Take it or leave it.

Unfortunately for u, u are not God, neither have u ever seen him, so i know u are talking rubbish
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by Hermes019: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
festacman:

You as a 'being in existence' is the primary evidence that God exists.
OK
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by Hermes019: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
festacman:

Who is the authority that authored and sustains the order, processes and phenomena existing in nature?
The flying spaghetti monster
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by festacman(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hermes019:

The flying spaghetti monster
No my good friend, the almighty God who created the heavens and earth with every being including YOU and everything therein also authored the vital complementary Order, Processes, Phenomena, etc. to help the smooth working of the beautiful work of His hand. None is like our God.
Re: Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? by Hermes019: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
festacman:

No my good friend, the almighty God who created the heavens and earth with every being including YOU and everything therein also authored the vital complementary Order, Processes, Phenomena, etc. to help the smooth working of the beautiful work of His hand. None is like our God.
The flying spaghetti monster possesses all these features u pointed out so I was right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Alph Lukau Exposed (video). Controversial Ressurrection / The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already / Biblical Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.