Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery (49577 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Mexyz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
grin grin Now Daddy can get himself a new house, new Benz and fresh oloshos.

Lord, please bless every Nairalander reading this with a baby with a hole in the heart so they may buy these things for themselves too.

Amen.
I reject such blessings for myself and every Nairalanders reading this.
Lucifer you can carry the blessings alone.

9 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by joepepsy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
What's funny about this? Animal! !!
LuciferPastor:

Lord, please bless every Nairalander reading this with a baby with a hole in the heart so they may buy these things for themselves too.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by HomeOfMe(f): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Were they supposed to have taken the baby to Dubai or India for surgery..why did they delay? He should return the money to everyone who donated for that course.

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Reiia(f): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Almost at the finish line yet couldn't make it.
R.I.P little one.

Come back to this earth hale and hearty kiss
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by CuddleBear(f): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
And some E-goats liked this pathetic comment

3 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Addme: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
Amen to you,your family and your entire generation....

Iseeee........

2 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by WINDSOW(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Money matter? Fear Igbo!!! They are terrible. No apologies.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
So sad well done to all who rallied together
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by soledayo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Arrest the father and let him return the money to other sicks who need money for surgeries too.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo embarassed embarassed

What took them so long to give this boy a better life after money has been contributed almost a month now?

Why

The dad was busy jumping from one house of a celebrity to the other.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
We are too emotional in this country. We always allow it becloud our sense of reasoning. I pity all the people who believed in that mans story. All along,he knew the baby won't make it,its all for the money and he got it.RIP little angel.

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by edufreshy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rip to the dead. He is a body of destiny.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Kanoute(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

There is only one person on my mind after reading this comment.. grin Nwaamaikpe...

2 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Originalsly: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmm....now reading about this. This guy needs to be investigated and a post mortem conducted on the child. I'm almost sure he'll rush to cremate the body to avoid post mortem. Who confirmed the baby indeed had a hole in the heart? .. and since when babies undergo surgery for such?...and Dubai? The baby lived all along until the trip?...he dies suddenly?...and what oxygen has to do with hole in the heart? Post mortem needs to be done and if cause of death has nothing to do with hole in heart...he needs to be charged for murder. His bank account needs to be frozen...and he account for what was spent. Just my view.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by sapeleboi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by naijamaster: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
U people should stop all this rubbish
They will pass through process in getting travel documents and that consume time
Blame it on our stupid government if we have better health care we wouldn't travel to any foreign country for treatment
Mhen that poor baby choose wrong country
I pray my baby and babies all over the world they will not sick

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by opportunities12(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
In the same way i pray for you that the fate that awaits Lucifer and his host of demons be your lot. You really need the Lord to bless you with sense otherwise you perish in your foolishness.
[qquote author=LuciferPastor post=75760223] grin grin Now Daddy can get himself a new house, new Benz and fresh oloshos.

Amen.[/quote]
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
I smell a hoax!...

what took him this long to jet the ailling kid out & why dubai for a heart surgery?
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by opportunities12(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
In the same way i pray for you that the fate that awaits Lucifer and his host of demons be your lot. You really need the Lord to bless you with sense otherwise you perish in your foolishness.
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Fourwinds: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
you are a stupid foreign goat suffering from formalin incipid

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by jkmadu16: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddy frezze, oya over to u. D baby don waka. u dey busy snapp photo with them. I sure whether u contribute money?
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by philips007(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rip
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by backnbeta(f): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
He was waiting for him to die Why
They should use the money to save some other struggling babies instead of buying benz, biko.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by ottersberger(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is a very sad development. However, I think one thing continues to be absent in this narrative.

Let us step aside from the money mindset for a minute and ask the relevant questions.

If you had the leadership you deserve, would we be having this conversation in this form today?.

It beats me how the average Nigerian, indeed black Africans in general believes in nothing. You believe in nothing if you do not have the courage to challenge your circumstance.

Nigerians are getting rammed in their A holes on a daily basis and all I see and hear are spineless whiners parading the cyberspace with asinine vitriol.

This baby died an avoidable death. Then again, there are thousands of avoidable deaths that occurs within the Nigerian space week after week. But only because no one is held accountable. When is the Nigerian finally going to stand up and decidedly challenge and demand a change to the status quo?

You currently have the chance to affect the change that you need and demand that right be done to you and your family, but all I see are just the same old operators and their goons from my youth that continue to perpetuate the current narrative getting accolades ala Sai this and that.

Some of una get mind dey here dey support mediocrity in the guise of playing politics just for a plate of porridge that will not be leftover for the morning.

Where the politicians leave off, your pastors and Go's quickly steps in and aptly fills the gap. Una welldone.

Rest on little Angel. You're in a better place now. Your society failed you. Like it is failing countless Benaia's as we speak and the end is not in sight.

Customized thunder go fire anybody wey go even dream of advising me to relocate to Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
I won't judge but if this was a scam then it will go down as the scam of the century. RIP baby
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
ORI E BURU!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
Dubai for heart surgery? The guy is a scam he should be made to refund the donors
I knew he was going to kill the baby
I wonder oo! Dubai for heart surgery?

It take just 6 hours flight to Land in Heathrow Airport here. And the doctors over here would have done it in few hours as long as he can Afford which i believe the money have been donated Already. Infact some Surgeons would have done it for half the price or even free For just the publicity.

That crook needs investigating he is a scam! it's clear!!
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by clems88(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
you are stupid idiot
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by emmyxtacy: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
May you develop holes in your heart so your father can buy a new house,buy Benz and carry some worn out oloshos.. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by madgoat(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

grin grin grin the dad will be so happy now especially after silently hoping the money will be contributed and he wont have to use it. Sharp man grin
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Afonjas: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.