Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News (1300 Views)

Governor Wike Denies Story Of Senatorial Seat Offer From Tinubu / BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by chinwe1960: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
The suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen, has refused to sit down on the seat provided by the Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Danladi Umar.
Justice Walter Onnoghen and Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, sitting in Abuja, Mr. Danladi Umar Onnoghen who appeared before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, sitting in Abuja, to answer questions on false asset declaration, shocked Umar when he rejected the seat offered him. Since his suspension on the 25th of January, Onnoghen appeared for the first before CCT today.

At first, Umar instructed that Onnoghen should be offered a seat. But after few minutes, he realized that him (Onnoghen) was still standing and asked him directly to sit on a seat in the dock. “‎My Lord, sit down”, he said, but Onnoghen replied him, and said, “I will use the seat when I need it”.
Source :
StateReporter News
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/02/15/breaking-onnoghen-refuses-umars-seat-offer-statereporter-news/

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by Nbote(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Let dem go ahead and try him and end all dis media drama...
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by IVORY2009(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by madmohamed(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
chinwe1960:
The suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen, has refused to sit down on the seat provided by the Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Danladi Umar.
Justice Walter Onnoghen and Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, sitting in Abuja, Mr. Danladi Umar Onnoghen who appeared before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, sitting in Abuja, to answer questions on false asset declaration, shocked Umar when he rejected the seat offered him. Since his suspension on the 25th of January, Onnoghen appeared for the first before CCT today.

At first, Umar instructed that Onnoghen should be offered a seat. But after few minutes, he realized that him (Onnoghen) was still standing and asked him directly to sit on a seat in the dock. “‎My Lord, sit down”, he said, but Onnoghen replied him, and said, “I will use the seat when I need it”.
Source :
StateReporter News
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/02/15/breaking-onnoghen-refuses-umars-seat-offer-statereporter-news/
he knows that seat is a dead trappe if is me I can't seat .
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by Guzel: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
A criminal doesn't sit. Let him stand

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by Modarun(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
He knw they need more pictures to demonize him.
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Only those with the elders eye will see the message in that drama...

That was a discreet message only Umar better decode.
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat Offer -statereporter News by Gayigaskia(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Chest beating everywhere, there is a pic of that neger sitting down in front of Umar

(1) (Reply)

Update on picture Of Ateke's Bedroom (Picture) / Uche Nwosu Rejects Imo Governorship Poll Results / A Convicted Drug Dealer Should Not Be A Principal Officer In The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.