Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,195 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (50330 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by panmunium(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Confident or not, HE MUST GO BACK TO DAURA
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by madridguy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin

sarrki:

Dem go tire bro

They will wail uncontrollably starting tomorrow
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by malakaimoscondo: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
BluntBoy:
Baba the Baba.

No one can unseat Baba, not especially when the contender is a known international thief with no record of honesty to his name.
with comment like dis,if am ur father,i will use u to accumulate 30,000 odd for bet9ja and stake,despite knowing i will lose the bet.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by BluntBoy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
with comment like dis,if am ur father,i will use u to accumulate 30,000 odd for bet9ja and stake,despite knowing i will lose the bet.

By Sunday or Monday, we would see who should rather be used to accumulate odds between you and me.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Gracemadeit(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why the fear buba buhari, wait till sunday or monday. when the result is out, we shall know the winner don't conclude yet because @ x things changes.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Naijageak(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lolz.

Lolz
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by semyman: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Their fada, do or die
Dem no reach
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by gare(f): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Very lame retort grin

I think I would rather be proposing to you (instead of wise.andtrue) when Buhari wins tommorow because you appear so pained that a Buhari victory may push you to take your own life grin

Go and propose to your mother
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmmmmmm our light has been steady since Monday, they wan use am deceive us to steal our votes, useless government, it's too late, ko le werk.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari never again
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
gare:

Go and propose to your mother

E pain am. grin

I have purchased the ring already to let you know how confident I am about Buhari's victory.

4+4 = 2023
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Sadiqali24(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
God will unseat me
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by egobetatoday: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
All I can see is a dictator insisting on holding onto power

u are very right. Buhari can never change. For someone entitled to only one PVC to make this statement speak volumes. What else than the rigging machine already put in place. may his trust and overconfidence fail him. may God in heaven put him to shame. Buhari who doesnt even know if he will wake up from bed on 16th february is talking. God put him to shame.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by magoo10(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
fortune1968:
you [s]are wrong .Buhari will win convincingly .[/s]
In your dream yes

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by KillTheZombies: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
We all know you plan to rig. But thank God you are mortal and God pass you. You are going back to Daura Straight up.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Dicado: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
See this boy o... No make us begin suspect you say you dey behind the people stealing ballot boxes in the states that you know very well tthat you will lose. E.g. Benue State (You can never win in this state even if you give everyone 20million naira, unless you'll restore the death herdsmen caused in the land under your admin). Bye bye tomorrow, if you win it's very obvious that you rigged!
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
That is what hitler, Gaddafi, Abacha and other known dictators thought, untill they were unseated. God no dey sleep.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by princeemmma(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
bedspread:
Buhari That has been Unseated Spirtually and Physically!
how sure are you undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by AlhajaChinyere: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
surevik:
Nobody should take this statement for granted ooo, the dictator has spoken. But God pass am

4+4 = 2023

You will wail tired........the criminal Atiku will be retired for ever tomorrow.

Sai Baba!!!
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by princeemmma(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Alejob:
Why I won't be voting for Buhari tomorrow

1. The OPEN corruption at Nigeria Immigration OFFICES (inflated price of International Passport) continued unabated under his watch

2. NTA is still unprofessional and attracts less view even now (he doesn't even watch NTA)

3. Nigeria Police still collect bribe and sadly under Buhari the Army joined for the first time

4. Buhari son that has not worked in his life had a multimillion naira powerbike even when his father borrowed to get his party nomination ticket just some 3 plus years ago

5. No forward thinking organisation or country will appoint someone in the age category of Buhari to turn the organization around.
all your point are good, but you should know Alhaji Shikau is somewhere watching
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by malakaimoscondo: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
take the seat to daura we will buy another for atiku when he enter aso rock
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by BluntBoy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Hmmmmmmm our light has been steady since Monday, they wan use am deceive us to steal our votes, useless government, it's too late, ko le werk.

Speak for yourself.

Light was steady in my area all through Christmas to New Year.

It means and has absolutely nothing to do with election as government does not distribute electricity.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by concordetz: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
For the much I know nobody has caught Atiku or tried him for stealing or corruption. The last time he contested presidential primary on platform of apc. He sponsored their campaign to presidency he was clean. Simply because he expressed interest in his constitutioal right to presidency various venoms are poured on him. I will consider voting him because no great leader in history has been left unpersecuted
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by fortune1968: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
magoo10:
In your dream yes
In less than 48 hrs ,we will know the dreamer between you and I .
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by magoo10(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
fortune1968:
In less than 48 hrs ,we will know the dreamer between you and I .
obviously you
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Deepthoughts: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Victory4322:
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed that nobody will unseat him.

He said contrary to opinions in some quarters, he had the strength to lead the country for four more years.

Buhari stated this in an interview aired on Friday on the verified Instagram page of CNN Africa while responding to doubts about his ability to run the country for a second term.

The interviewer had asked the President, “This is a vibrant democracy. You came in, unseating the incumbent. Are you worried the same could happen to you?”

To this, Buhari responded, “No. Nobody would unseat me.”

He added, “I am ready to take this country forward for the next four years.”

When asked his plans for containing the terror in the North-East, the President insisted that Boko Haram was no longer “technically” having a grip on any local government area in the region.

He said, “We have 774 local governments in this country. They (Boko Haram) used to hold 17. They are not technically holding any local government now.

“But they are indoctrinating young men and women, especially girls, wrap them up with explosives and let them explode them in soft targets like churches, mosques, marketplaces, motor parks and other places.”

Buhari added, “Of course, we are doing our best (to contain the terror) and we thank some foreign countries in Europe and the United States for training our armed forces and going to the battlefront to see how they have performed.”

Source:https://punchng.com/2019-election-nobody-will-unseat-me-buhari-vows
Mtscheeeeew tuhaa!,as if he is God!.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by sleemomymy: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
TOO SURE BABA. NEXT LEVEL LOADING........... 98%

Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by bedspread: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
princeemmma:
how sure are you undecided undecided undecided
SOOO SURE
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Effiongdbest: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Victory4322:
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed that nobody will unseat him.

He said contrary to opinions in some quarters, he had the strength to lead the country for four more years.

Buhari stated this in an interview aired on Friday on the verified Instagram page of CNN Africa while responding to doubts about his ability to run the country for a second term.

The interviewer had asked the President, “This is a vibrant democracy. You came in, unseating the incumbent. Are you worried the same could happen to you?”

To this, Buhari responded, “No. Nobody would unseat me.”

He added, “I am ready to take this country forward for the next four years.”

When asked his plans for containing the terror in the North-East, the President insisted that Boko Haram was no longer “technically” having a grip on any local government area in the region.

He said, “We have 774 local governments in this country. They (Boko Haram) used to hold 17. They are not technically holding any local government now.

“But they are indoctrinating young men and women, especially girls, wrap them up with explosives and let them explode them in soft targets like churches, mosques, marketplaces, motor parks and other places.”

Buhari added, “Of course, we are doing our best (to contain the terror) and we thank some foreign countries in Europe and the United States for training our armed forces and going to the battlefront to see how they have performed.”

Source:https://punchng.com/2019-election-nobody-will-unseat-me-buhari-vows

Buhari, self deceit is not a crime. Continue to deceive yourself. Your eyes will be clear tomorrow.
Re: 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows by Slynation(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol.... We shall See!! grin Daura is sure for this living Skeleton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.