Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 AM

Partial Car Painting - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Partial Car Painting (396 Views)

Professional Car Painting Services At Owerri, Imo State.. / Professional Car Painting Services At Owerri, Imo State.. / Amazing!!! Before And After Of Car Painting And Buffing/ Polishing @ Owerri, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partial Car Painting by sleekydrive: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
I had a scratch on one of the doors of my car so I went to an auto guy who fixed and repainted it .. But my question is the door is a bit shiny compared to the other parts and you will know something was done there ... The guy said with time and washing , it will fade and become uniform .. Please how true is this ?? Am worried
Re: Partial Car Painting by cyborg123(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
sleekydrive:
I had a scratch on one of the doors of my car so I went to an auto guy who fixed and repainted it .. But my question is the door is a bit shiny compared to the other parts and you will know something was done there ... The guy said with time and washing , it will fade and become uniform .. Please how true is this ?? Am worried

In my experience, that is always a lie. The old colour will not wait for the new one to match with it.

The painter did not get the colour mix right. QED.
Re: Partial Car Painting by sleekydrive: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
I called him , he is still saying it will blend .. So not happy right now .. Am in Enugu .. Any help
Re: Partial Car Painting by uboma(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why not share pictures of the part that was resprayed recently and the rest of the car body.

1 Like

Re: Partial Car Painting by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
uboma:
Why not share pictures of the part that was resprayed recently and the rest of the car body.

For what?
Re: Partial Car Painting by sleekydrive: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
cry
Re: Partial Car Painting by tman14(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
sleekydrive:

If it actually quickly blends, be ready to see that part quickly dull and even fade away while the other parts of your car are still okay.

I am presently facing the same problem. The front part of my bonnet and boot were painted. It actually shone and stood out initially. However, after a few months of being touched by the sun, the paints started fading away.

Thinking of going for a complete baking of my car.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awooof 8 Months Used 2013 Accident Free Honda Accord Very Sharp / Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Yaris For Sale / Toyota Corolla 2009 Fulloption Toks... 2.65m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.