Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time (1782 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Why Do I Always See Soldiers In My Dream? / Why Do I Always See Soldiers In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's either they're on guard, about to go attack some set of people or doing parade. We do talk at times and I do have this little fright just as one would feel in real life. I see soldiers too often in my dreams and I seem to be somewhat worried. I've been having these dreams for close to 5 years.

I've opened about two threads on this same issue and I seem not to have solution to this soldier dreams. Even my mum is helpless.

What could this dream mean?

Please, a brother needs help.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by tyup(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayesco202:
It's either they're on guard, about to go attack some set of people or doing parade. We do talk at times and I do have this little fright just as one would feel in real life. I see soldiers too often in my dreams and I seem to be somewhat worried. I've been having these dreams for close to 5 years.

I've opened about two threads on this same issue and I seem not to have solution to this soldier dreams. Even my mum is helpless.

Go to the nearest barrack n slap a soilder

come and thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Pusyiter(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Your destiny is to be a Soldier
But you refused
Go and fulfill your dreams
Barracks is your dwelling
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Seeing soilders in dreams signify dark forces. You really have to pray hard so you will nlt encounter hard times in life. Deliverance ! Fasting and praying aa well.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Celestial777:
Seeing soilders in dreams signify dark forces. You really have to pray hard so you will nlt encounter hard times in life. Deliverance ! Fasting and praying aa well.
Thanks but I do pray concerning this dream. I still won't stop seeing soldiers and that is my worry.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
Your destiny is to be a Soldier
But you refused
Go and fulfill your dreams
Barracks is your dwelling
Thanks but can't this dream mean something else?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
I've met with several people who have given different interpretations. The fact still remains that I still have these dreams and I am worried.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Saintsammurai(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
You are born to become a very powerful man of GOD in Nigeria.

The soldiers you see represents men of GOD in Nigeria, You being amongst them, means you are to be like them in real life.

You need to go to church, pray to GOD for direction and be will send a spiritual Father to you.

Or to make things easy, visit synagogue church of all Nations in Lagos or mercy land in warri or salvation ministries in Edo state.

Go to any of these churches and the men of GOD will locate you.

The reason why I am directing you to any of these men of GOD is that, you need a spiritual father in order to fly further in life.

1 Like

Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Pusyiter(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Well, you have not been explicit or clear on what you dreamt about
Perhaps you can give details or Private chat me on what you dreamt about and the re-occurrence
ayesco202:
Thanks but can't this dream mean something else?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Pusyiter(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bros, stop the deception
We only have one FATHER and have same access to HIM like the people you just mentioned
The era of promoting god of men should stop
Saintsammurai:

The soldiers you see represents men of GOD in Nigeria, You being amongst them, means you are to be like them in real life.

You need to go to church, pray to GOD for direction and be will send a spiritual Father to you.

Or to make things easy, visit synagogue church of all Nations in Lagos or mercy land in warri or salvation ministries in Edo state.

The reason why I am directing you to any of these men of GOD is that, you need a spiritual father in order to fly further in life.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Resurreccion(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayesco202:

My brother, go down on your knees and ask God for enlightenment
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
Well, you have not been explicit or clear on what you dreamt about
Perhaps you can give details or Private chat me on what you dreamt about and the re-occurrence
They are the things I stated in the post. At times, I see myself putting on the camouflage and I quickly pull it off in order not to get caught.

I once saw a navy cap flying in the air and later landed in my compound. I was aware in this dream that a naval officer was in the next house so I kept the cap hoping to return his cap to him when he returned. He said the cap was not his when he came and I returned the cap to where I kept it.

I always have one thing or the other to do with men in uniform in my dreams.

1 Like

Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
Bros, stop the deception
We only have one FATHER and have same access to HIM like the people you just mentioned
The era of promoting god of men should stop
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:

Did you just say Synagogue Church of all Nations? Thanks all the same.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Pusyiter(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
I now understand
Just pray against deception and spirits of deception
Camouflage is a spirit of chameleon which symbolizes deception
Also, it is a warning for you not either stop deceiving/betraying/lying to people
And, you should be careful not to be deceived/419/defrauded
ayesco202:
They are the things I stated in the post. At times, I see myself putting on the camouflage and I quickly pull it off in order not to get caught.

I once saw a navy cap flying in the air and later landed in my compound. I was aware in this dream that a naval officer was in the next house so I kept the cap hoping to return his cap to him when he returned. He said the cap was not his when he came and I returned the cap to where I kept it.

I always have one thing or the other to do with men in uniform in my dreams.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pusyiter:
I now understand
Just pray against deception and spirits of deception
Camouflage is a spirit of chameleon which symbolizes deception
Also, it is a warning for you not either stop deceiving/betraying/lying to people
And, you should be careful not to be deceived/419/defrauded
Thanks but why won't I stop having the dream?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Pusyiter(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
You can only stop it on your kneels
ayesco202:
Thanks but why won't I stop having the dream?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by babadigu(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
from the experience I have in dreams interpretations ; seeing soldiers, Security men in uniform in dreams doesn't augur well ! it is relatated to witchcraft attacks and oppression in ur spiritual and material life too !
these are not good dreams at all !!!
if u get in touch with me privately dude ; I will reveal u some secrets to get rid of all those evildoers !
OK ?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
babadigu:
from the experience I have in dreams interpretations ; seeing soldiers, Security men in uniform in dreams doesn't augur well ! it is relatated to witchcraft attacks and oppression in ur spiritual and material life too !
these are not good dreams at all !!!
if u get in touch with me privately dude ; I will reveal u some secrets to get rid of all those evildoers !
OK ?
I believe nothing is more powerful than fervent prayers. If you have anything that would be of help, I would appreciate if you can do that here.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by CaptainStephen(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
I hope you won't see me in your dreams tonight grin
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Happyfela(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
you in the Middle of spiritual Warfare,probably daily
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Dionysus22(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Is it Nigerian soldiers you see?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Femi316: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayesco202:

.....This one serious oh......soldier in your dream.........pray make soldier no beat you someday
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by forexprophet(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Your grand father once killed a soldier secretly during the biafran war. Go and confess.

ayesco202:
I've met with several people who have given different interpretations. The fact still remains that I still have these dreams and I am worried.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by MissSweet(f): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
It means nothing sir and at the same it might means alot. My advise to you is to live responsible and stay away from criminal activity.
lastly, pray about it and take your mind off it
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
forexprophet:
Your grand father once killed a soldier secretly during the biafran war. Go and confess.

I was never told that my grandfather participated in any war. Where did you see this your vision?

And if anything of such happened, I am not the only child of my father. Why should I be the only one affected? Why am I the only one having such dreams?

Go and confess what please?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dionysus22:
Is it Nigerian soldiers you see?
I think so.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Boxer007(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayesco202:

Brother. May I kiss you & tickle your neck?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by mysticwarrior(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayesco202:

the apparition and appearance of soldiers is an indication of combat readiness, be prayerful.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Amudeneogu: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please go to your pastor for the interpretation of that dream may be God is showing you some revelations.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
MissSweet:
It means nothing sir and at the same it might means alot. My advise to you is to live responsible and stay away from criminal activity.
lastly, pray about it and take your mind off it
Thanks Sister.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Martinez39(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Recurring dreams are normal. I am not religious but do have recurring dreams about lions and lionesses. Either they are chasing me or I am hiding from them. Mine comes as a result of my fear of lions. I even had one today. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Girl / Trusting A Woman A Threat / Between Guys And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.