Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Re-electing The Best Man Fit For The Job A Case Of His Excellency Ugwuan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-electing The Best Man Fit For The Job A Case Of His Excellency Ugwuan (236 Views)

Is This Man Fit To Lead Nigeria? / Sen. Omo-agege Reveals What Will Happen In Electing The Senate President / Uche Ogah, The Man Fit For Good Governance In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-electing The Best Man Fit For The Job A Case Of His Excellency Ugwuan by chinwe1960: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
*RE-ELECTING THE BEST MAN FIT FOR THE JOB:* _A case of HIS Excellency Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi_
BY
*Chief Barr. (Mrs) Joy Jideofor*

Across the states in Nigeria, patriotic and responsible citizens will be voting in both gubernatorial and presidential elections. Hopefully, they will be making an informed choice based on the performance rather than party line or fake promises influenced by campaign advertising.

In his words, Franklin Roosevelt said, *_”Democracy cannot succeed except those who express themselves are prepared to choose wisely, any real safeguard of democracy is therefore its education”_* the above quote necessitated my writing especially as the general election is just few hours ahead of us, the need to educate the electorates becomes necessary now so that they will make an informed choice to avoid regret.

Political science is an ancient discipline that traces its lineage to the teachings of Plato and Socrates, sage philosophers who attempted to construct a rational and ethical model for people to govern themselves. Their concept of a nation-state ruled by benevolent philosopher-kings who would represent the will of its citizens expressed through a vote became the cornerstone of western liberal democracies.

I believe the performance standard for every Governor or leader should be the security of the people, followed by human empowerment. My beloved people of Enugu state , critical study of the performance standard is important for consideration when deciding who to vote for. There is no doubt that Governor Ifeanyichukwu Ugwuanyi has done remarkably well in the area of peace, infrastructures and security in Enugu state, no wonder so many organisations both at local and international scene are jostling to confer on him an award. Human capital development and infrastructure which is scattered across the state was made possible because there is a Humble Servant at the helm of the affairs. A detribalized and compassionate man with the fear of God deserve to be voted back to power to continue the good work. And if third term is possible in Nigeria , I would have given it to him. And am sure that a lot of people like me will say the same thing because we are really passionate about him and want him to do more for us.

The massive road construction by the government had reached all parts of the state while more of such projects are on-going. The governor`s achievements in less than three years are enormous. He has done very well in all sectors and we are not surprised that he received so many awards as even the best governor in the country and commendations across the world irrespective of the party line. As a result of these achievements, the people want him back. It is important to know that I personally would not hesitate to say the bitter truth if I think he has not done anything to deserve second tenure but having taken my time to follow his achievements so far , I think the best decision for the state will be to vote him to finish his good work for his people .

In Enugu state, the people are yearning for him to come back. Villages and towns in the state have been crying for projects and sense of belonging and the governor has met their expectation and needs, and I have no doubt in me that the governor will execute more projects if re-elected because of his passion to make the people happy. In his wisdom and sensitivity, His Excellency, Rt. Honorable Ifeanyichukwu Ugwuanyi signed for the relocation of Enugu State College of Education Technical to Ihe-Awgu, to enhance human development and economic activities of the people of Awgu and its environs.

Apart from his experience in governance, which has united and positioned Enugu State for rapid social economic development, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi deserves a second term in office for equity and fairness after the two others senatorial zones in the state have gone for 8 years each. Because the God i know is a God of Continuity and as i will always say to myself and to my family, if something is good , keep it. Children of God , you have a good product in your hand and if I have a good product in my hand, I will not change it, I will keep it and here is not just a good product in our hand but a rare one.

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi brought Peace in the state . Enugu state recorded absolute peace in the last three years of his tenure. No community or individual would like crisis which is alternative to peace . We want Enugu state to continue enjoying peace brought back to the state by Governor Ugwuanyi . It is also worthy to know that there is serious reduction in crime during his tenure and we want to continue to enjoy crime free society for at least another four years after May 29th when Governor Ugwuanyi will be returned to power .

To end this pieces, i am bold to state here that it can only be Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and no one else could have done it like him. I once again laud his commitment to principle; his grace, manners, humility, gratitude, and humor; and his “strong moral and cultural compass that brought him and Enugu state to where we are today. A vote for Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a vote for development and human empowerment including the continued existing peace in Enugu state.
My beloved people of Enugu state , if we want to continue enjoying quality life here in the state, make a wise decisions come 2nd of March as our future lies in our hand and that is our vote . Please come out in mass and vote for Rt Hon Ifeanyichukwu Ugwuanyi for Governor Enugu state .

Chief Barr. (Mrs) Joy Jideofor
KPAKPANDO 1 OF NDUMEZE KINGDOM

Source :
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/02/15/re-electing-best-man-fit-job-case-excellency-rt-hon-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi_/

(1) (Reply)

To Our Military And Police Men!!!!! / Video Of INEC Chairman Speaking On Postponement Of Nigeria’s Election / Buhari Is The Posterboy Of Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.