Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

(most Beautiful Campus Queen, Nigeria 2019) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (most Beautiful Campus Queen, Nigeria 2019) (658 Views)

Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(most Beautiful Campus Queen, Nigeria 2019) by Jabokingz1: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
https://savagecelebrities..com/2019/02/most-beautiful-campus-queen-nigeria-2019.html?m=1

Click All Latest Gists Here»»
(Most Beautiful Campus Queen, Nigeria 2019)

Okim Glory Irereochowo,
Most Beautiful Campus Queen, 2019.
A 300 level student of the university of nigeria nsukka enugu satate, department of biochemiatry.
MBCQ Contestant Number 124

She has been an inspiration to many female who are looking up to her.

In her words "I believe this pageant will build my self esteem, the zeal to work hard for something I love doing and have passion most especially my morals and confidence.
My number-one beauty tip is to practice at home whatever you’re going to be wearing. Don’t just put something on because you think it's the look of the day or the season. Especially when everyone is saying there’s a look for the season, try it out and see if it really looks good on you and be good at it before you go out there wearing it.

Modeling is hard work and all models work their way into the business.

Personality is key, so sit up straight and spit out that gum! Aaron says, "An outgoing personality is always a standout.

To be fair, we all find ways to tell others how to live. We can’t help it. We all have strong points of view and believe that others should do or think as we do. And most of us are all too comfortable expressing those views to others, whether they're interested or not.

Yet, research using reactance theory informs us that whenever someone tells us what to do and how to do it, we respond with a defensive defiance because we want to maximize our personal freedom and Decision Making.

So we know that telling others what they should do, even if it is reasonable advice, rarely (if ever) works, though you’d never know this by the endless roster of Self-Help Books and advice gurus out there.

If we really want to encourage behavior (or belief) change in others we actually need to move away from advice giving (especially when our advice is unsolicited) and toward modeling. In other words, we need to be an example for others rather than telling them what to do."

LABELS: NAIJA TRENDING GISTS