Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? (33705 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Heineken(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
don4real18:

What skills do you possess?
bro thanks. I have photographic skills. I also know how to make shoes but I stopped because of funds

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Heineken(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Seandisputed:

Hold on man, heaven will smile on you very soon
amen bro... I appreciate. Pls always pray for me. My name is yemi. It's not easy for me. Had to borrow to buy this data this morning so as to check the jobs I applied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Talk2Bella(f): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Majlaw:
Talk2bella.... I need a job, skills, anything
Am ready to relocate

Linkedln is your best bet smiley
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Debby15(f): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
fastseo:
I finished service since 2017 am already into web stuff like a blogger, although and I have learnt how to make sites appear on search engines and also draw traffic.
I have not bothered sending one CV ever since I just don't want the headech or don't know how to lol. Mind you I have job directory page grin but no job funny.
i know nothing comes easy but prefer a shop where I could sell things rather than hustling for 100k job.

Although blogging has it ups and down but there are times it pays super and there are times it does little be it as it may its sustainable like there are times or months making 600k there are months makes 200 to 100k, it all depends.

Please note : blogging is not easy, an average blog takes 4 to 5 months to bring anything tangible. And you must have a clear path as in good content that should not be plagiarism like you going over pages to copy and paste... I mean real information resource page.

Edited
Pix attached

Everyone must not be a Lindaikeji but I could still be me in my small corner and still not beg grin.

Note the term blogging is not all about talking about gossip you could talk about products like skincare, phones, fashion, creams, bags, anything or services like how to do this, make videos just anything. Then you stick with that niche. You can talk about comedy like little Emmanuella they got millions of page views on YouTube... Let me tell you they are raking millions... Honestly millions monthly.

You don't need to contact anyone because there are thousands and millions of resources online to make it big in blogging, there are videos on YouTube. Once you have the patient and a good writer fire on
I am also interested in blogging.

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Charleslewizy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
cry life after nysc angry
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Talk2Bella(f): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Charleslewizy:
cry life after nysc angry

What’s wrong smiley
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Tolams16(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Is there some kind of special loans for ex corpers, please i will like to know, If anyone has any info regarding this should kindly tell us. Thanks
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by slimmoney(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Heineken:
amen bro... I appreciate. Pls always pray for me. My name is yemi. It's not easy for me. Had to borrow to buy this data this morning so as to check the jobs I applied
soon you will smile

4 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by AtchenyAutos(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
I venture into car business immediately after my NYSC and I really thank God.

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by crowniran(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
propsvila:
When I passed out I got to know about this Real Estate Business Opportunity. I was one Afternoon arguing after scouting for a work with no success when one man taped me on the shoulder and told me to come. The man sat me down in one of the chairs where they were selling snacks and started talking about a business opportunity.

Finally I went to the seminar and I was surprised such Opportunity exist and I have been going around looking for an unavailable work. The Business is all about marketing Real Estate Properties and earning 20 percent commision or recruiting people and earning 5 percent when they make sales.

Through this business God has blessed me, I have gotten a lot of contact and I have made sales and have received so many incentives.

And that is why I am taking it as a task to teach people and lead them to the land of wealth creation.

Life after NYSC is not easy but with right information and mindset you will survive

kindly check ur email sir. Please
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
30k BMC salary has helped me so far,
I have my own car, house, feeding my wife and kids, going on Vacation. Helping friends and family financially. Ask other BMC, they will tell you how large they have been living on 30k grin

Vote 4 Atiku
grin

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Nastybrave2016: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oh God, plz someone should come to my aid. will be passing out 14th of next month, I currently save 300000 three hundred thousand Naira at the course of NYSC. my major challenge is that I totally have no idea with how to invest, good business that can make better profit. I'm sceptical. plz business oriented lads should help!

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Heineken(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
slimmoney:
soon you will smile
amen bro.. I appreciate sir
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Donbigi2:
this whole write up just to advertise your website
Na frm 2nd paragraph i knw say dat guy na fake

2 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by don4real18(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Heineken:
bro thanks. I have photographic skills. I also know how to make shoes but I stopped because of funds
Do you have a camera?
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by propsvila: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
crowniran:

kindly check ur email sir. Please
Ok Sir
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Ay04z(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75763734:
You can NEVER go wrong with being an entrepreneur.

Apart from your certificate, find something doing with your hands, it could be business or some other things.

It comes in handy!
risk and win or loose .. Entrepreneur slogan
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Lizzydavinci(f): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
odafe94:
So glad I learnt programming.. were would I have been ??

You made a wise decision, I'm also learning programming now, it's not been easy but I'm glad I've found something that keeps me busy for the meantime
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by mozel247: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Hasheem1hash post=75766360]Oh God, plz someone should come to my aid. will be passing out 14th of next month, I currently save 300000 three hundred thousand Naira at the course of NYSC. my major challenge is that I totally have no idea with how to invest, good business that can make better profit. I'm sceptical. plz business oriented lads should help! [/quote

I just checked ur profile to see if I could mentor u. I discover u had 250k in 2017 when u rounded ur nysc. We are in 2019 and u r still about to round up.

9 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by mozel247: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hasheem1hash:
Oh God, plz someone should come to my aid. will be passing out 14th of next month, I currently save 300000 three hundred thousand Naira at the course of NYSC. my major challenge is that I totally have no idea with how to invest, good business that can make better profit. I'm sceptical. plz business oriented lads should help!

I just checked ur profile to see if I could mentor u. I discover u had 250k in 2017 when u rounded ur nysc. We are in 2019 and u r still about to round up.

11 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by okeysly(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
I engage myself with Some HYIP schemes and been earning massively from them

In fact right now after service am worth over 300k in NGN naira
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Tchalz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lizzydavinci:
I must say, it's not been easy

Sometimes I feel so ashamed of myself, and I ask myself what is the essence of going to school and struggling then to get a good grade
lol..It is well

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Majlaw(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mozel247.. Pls come and coach me
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by U2ice(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fininhd nysc 2014, worked 10k for fee months wasn't funny later learnt the skill of paint production. By HIS grace I am a small ceo. Please check out my intagram page @officialtopnotchcoatings. Tho still at the infantry stage plus side hustle. One can't live with one job for this photo Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by U2ice(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tchalz:

lol..It is well

E truly no easy o so frustrating
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Heineken(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
don4real18:

Do you have a camera?
not at all bro. I used to have back then.. Sold it out to pay for a debt at a point.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Passion2009: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
After NYSC I couldn't get a job right away and I was depressed and suicidal. I once overdosed on aspirin only to be resuscitated at the hospital. I thought about suing the hospital for bringing me back to life against my will and wishes but my lawyer advised me to let go since the case will be tossed out anyway. I decided to use my second chance to make the most of myself and one day give a testimony. I searched nairaland for jobs and applied to many, I eventually got a job at Jumia Travels where I helped with hotel reservations. They paid me 80k a month, not bad. Just 3 months into the job, my female manager and colleagues were hitting on me. They would drool over me and flirt with me. I didn't mind it until my manger who's a married woman with 2 kids invited me over to her house. I refused and she set me up. I ended up losing my job.

I later got another job at a travel agency, helped with flight reservations. Pay was 85k a month. Needless to say that my female co-workers were crushing on me, the other guys were jealous and it resulted in a serious physical altercation between me and another male co-worker. We were both let go.

I scoured nairaland and came across an online freelancer who taught me graphic design and article proofreading, I started earning dollars from fiverr, upwork and many freelancing sites. Money wasn't bad, I was averaging $200 a week. I thought I had made it in life. I worked at my own schedule.

But later I felt like the money wasn't enough, I wanted to buy a new car and a new apartment. I met another friend of mine, Charles, who was a model. Dude was fit with deltoid, pectoralis and back muscles popping. He told me he works out 5 days a week and makes 2 million naira a month. I was shocked. It turned out that Charles was a gigolo, he serviced rich women as well as models on the side. I was jealous, I mean I'm better looking than this guy and women are obsessed with me so why wasn't I using these attributes to my own advantage? I started working out, started rentacock.com, did some grassroot advertising and with word-of-mouth I started getting clients. I ended up making1.5 mil in my first month, and today I easily pull 10 times that.

Moral of the story, stop staying home languishing away and begging for jobs, look around you and provide a service people need. Good luck.

Very interesting. My writing skill is quite impressive. Please,how can I get links(network) to work as a freelance writer?

Thank you.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Raked some cool money from crypto trading back then in 2015-2017. Lost greatly in 2018. Had to count my losses and venture into sales of mobile phones and accessories in 2018. It has been cool since then. Served in 2017 shah.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Ken4agent(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Go to your village family land or rent a land and call us up......the reality is nysc allowance is over

Check my sigi
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Zivaharry(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Grupo:

I want some massage with happy ending
especially, if performed by jasmine Webb......hahahha
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Zivaharry(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
czarina:
Walahi, you no serious cheesy
abeg ah need a job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting / See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / 6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.