Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? (33704 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Am ready to learn. i need somebody to put me through on how to freelance and earn income, tired of paid job. 08102734396
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2019
Am ready to learn. i need somebody to put me through on how to freelance and earn income, tired of paid job. 08 one zero 27 three four39six
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Allstrasse:

One of the best posts ever.

Humble, Sincere and grateful posturing and yet with a subtle indication of the dignity and strength of the underlying personality.

This is the stuff of which success is made of. It will be very difficult for this poster to derail.

Please read and re-read the bolded for emphasis.

Should you need any help or guidance (remotely of course) please dm me any time.

Oh my, I really am humbled by your words and your kind gesture offered towards wanting to be of help if I am in need of it ( remotely of course), lol. I'll DM you asap, not necessarily for help but to be friends.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by 11thGoldTREE: 2:55am On Feb 22, 2019
wintersnow:
I swear it hasn't been easy. Passed out last year... And from my observation, teaching job is the only available job in the country, I've taught in almost 6 schools since I finished service... Right now am into graphics designing, I can boost of 10- 15 k weekly.. Although I still geography in a secondary school.. So roughly every month I earn roughly 50 to 60...
I swear it wasn't easy at first... But my advice for any undergraduate and graduate, equip yourself with a skill..
God bless y'all
graphics design requires upto how many month for perfection?
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by wintersnow(m): 3:30am On Feb 22, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
graphics design requires upto how many month for perfection?

Minimum 6 months.
You just gotta learn the basics first..
Try designing simple logos
Use Photoshop cs6 or corel draw
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by joyousever(f): 5:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Has it gotten this bad? Just get any job u can lay your hands on in the mean time,while still waiting for your dream job. It could be part-time/full-time teaching,marketing or a sales job for the time being. You could even delve into dry cleaning services,if u can wash & iron well,its very lucrative. You have no reason to remain hungry or idle as a graduate. Cheers!
Heineken:
i pray man. Had to borrow to get this data so as to check jobs I applied online. And God dey so? See as I dey hungry now ehn. Am just perplexed

2 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Bashnigga(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2019
peteruuu:

Not yet sir.
Alright ,thanks
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Heineken(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
joyousever:
Has it gotten this bad? Just get any job u can lay your hands on in the mean time,while still waiting for your dream job. It could be part-time/full-time teaching,marketing or a sales job for the time being. You could even delve into dry cleaning services,if u can wash & iron well,its very lucrative. You have no reason to remain hungry or idle as a graduate. Cheers!
thanks so much dear. May God bless and uplift you. I will start the dry cleaning by next week. At least I can start from home before getting a shop

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by joyousever(f): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yes oo, just give it a try & you'll be happy you did. Wishing u all the best. Cheers!
Heineken:
thanks so much dear. May God bless and uplift you. I will start the dry cleaning by next week. At least I can start from home before getting a shop

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
We buy and sell Paypal, Btc, Payoneer,Skrill and Gift cards.

Paid vpn @ 3500 nord,Expressvpn,hidemyass and Ipvanish etc

Google Voice @ 3500 bulk sale available wilt discount

Foreign WhatsApp number

Spotify @100 enjoy Premium FnF

ALL STREAMING PRODUCTS
Hulu @ 2500

Netflix @ 2500
Iptv @ 3500
GearTv: 3000

Uber US giftcard (ask)

Google AdWords Code $100 pay half price

NBA Sunday Ticket : 5500

NFL show 5000

ESPN+ 3500

HBO 3500

filmon-com 3500

Bring your gift cards for loading instantly payment

For order placement contact my siggy
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Mjjordan(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Allstrasse:

My suggestion is that you consider trading. I don't advise that you own a shop but consider the possibility of supplying shop owners what they want. identify what most of them do not have or a totally new product in the environment and introduce it to them. Mind you, the product may not necessarily be from a blue-chip company. It might be something that someone you know makes well that you procure and distribute.

Many examples abound.
Best advice ever!
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by penance(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
wintersnow:

Minimum 6 months. You just gotta learn the basics first.. Try designing simple logos Use Photoshop cs6 or corel draw
Nice one bro. But please how do you get your clients?
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Allstrasse: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
I am so sorry, i think we should take it nice and slow.

I am willing to help anyone who wants guidance but I really dont think whatsapp is necessary at this time.You really don't need more than pointers,suggestions and maybe a few recommendations.

My interest lies in you being able to identify what is best for you and then taking ACTION.

You may reach me via email and ask for whatever guidance you need as regards FMCG. I do have considerable experience in that sector and I can tell you it has huge untapped potential.

As a matter of fact there is entry opportunity or anybody at different levels.

Reach me via vikbiz2011@gmail.com

Hasheem1hash:

pls can we chat on whatss app? 08039273881
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Lekan1o1: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Talk2Bella:

Amen smiley

Sweet Bella iv been trying to bang u but u keep proving Stubborn, why? undecided
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by kings59: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
I really need a Job. I am a B.tec holder and I had completed my NYSC.

I reside in lagos,iyano-era.

I am willing to work very hard.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Zivaharry(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Grupo:

Leave things of the world.
how you take know.....if we aint together
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Heineken(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2019
The end justifies the means... Am tired of this poverty. Thinking of doing blood money.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Heineken(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Heineken(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by voicelez: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hello, please can you teach me blogging please, I have nothing doing and things aren't funny for me

fastseo:
I finished service since 2017 am already into web stuff like a blogger, although and I have learnt how to make sites appear on search engines and also draw traffic.
I have not bothered sending one CV ever since I just don't want the headech or don't know how to lol. Mind you I have job directory page grin but no job funny.
i know nothing comes easy but prefer a shop where I could sell things rather than hustling for 100k job.

Although blogging has it ups and down but there are times it pays super and there are times it does little be it as it may its sustainable like there are times or months making 600k there are months makes 200 to 100k, it all depends.

Please note : blogging is not easy, an average blog takes 4 to 5 months to bring anything tangible. And you must have a clear path as in good content that should not be plagiarism like you going over pages to copy and paste... I mean real information resource page.

Edited
Pix attached

Everyone must not be a Lindaikeji but I could still be me in my small corner and still not beg grin.

Note the term blogging is not all about talking about gossip you could talk about products like skincare, phones, fashion, creams, bags, anything or services like how to do this, make videos just anything. Then you stick with that niche. You can talk about comedy like little Emmanuella they got millions of page views on YouTube... Let me tell you they are raking millions... Honestly millions monthly.

You don't need to contact anyone because there are thousands and millions of resources online to make it big in blogging, there are videos on YouTube. Once you have the patient and a good writer fire on
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Muzikluva(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm I am really getting fed up with the situation of things in this country. I finished service dec 2017. After so much searching got a job with a start-up accounting firm as a BDE with a very meagre pay. After 2months my boss had to disengage cuz he couldn't cope with his job and firm at the same time. I began mini importation since December tho. But even finding a loan/an investor to expand is just so difficult.
There is so much pressure on me and I am not getting any younger. Wld be 27 in a few months. I studied statistics with a second class honors. Done interviews one even upto the 4th and final stage yet still waiting for a call back. I am refusing to give in to depression. I just can't give up now! I must succeed in life nt only for myself but for others who are tied to my success. I am really at a crossroad rn!

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Allstrasse: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2019
Muzikluva:
Hmmm I am really getting fed up with the situation of things in this country. I finished service dec 2017. After so much searching got a job with a start-up accounting firm as a BDE with a very meagre pay. After 2months my boss had to disengage cuz he couldn't cope with his job and firm at the same time. I began mini importation since December tho. But even finding a loan/an investor to expand is just so difficult.
There is so much pressure on me and I am not getting any younger. Wld be 27 in a few months. I studied statistics with a second class honors. Done interviews one even upto the 4th and final stage yet still waiting for a call back. I am refusing to give in to depression. I just can't give up now! I must succeed in life nt only for myself but for others who are tied to my success. I am really at a crossroad rn!

Ridiculous as it may sound this is a good sign believe me.

You have just hit gold and rather than complain bitterly, you should be holding a thanksgiving session and I mean every single word of this.

In this day and age you have nothing to complain about.

You have just about everything you need to excel beyond your wildest imagination.

You could use this phase in your life to overcome so much, just by leveraging on your current situation and circumstantial dynamics.

If you look around you carefully and listen attentively to the prompts you could be guided to take advantage of your current situation and use it as the required impetus to swing up to victory.

Life is passing you a message but the question is; are you listening or you are more engrossed with how you prefer to see the answer such that the answer you have been given is just perching on your nose?

Fortunately for you, your eureka moment came before age 30 and not much later.

Statistics is a great discipline but who says you must be a Statistician or even work in a related field? Your course of study may not necessarily be what will put food on the table or what will bring the gravy stream into your life.

Conduct an objective self appraisal and I assure you that if you do this dispassionately, you will be guided into great opportunities that exist within your environment. These opportunities have always been there and never have they been more obvious than now.

I must however warn you that these opportunities will be dressed in the garb of hard work and humble beginnings but they will most definitely change your developmental trajectory in ways that will wow everyone around you.

The rule of thumb for me is that the more difficult/demanding the opportunity appears at the beginning the more exciting the results will be if you are capable of persevering and emerging victorious.

Nairaland and its many threads especially in the business section contain resources that you would ordinarily pay very ridiculous amounts in respectable business schools to acquire. Study it and most importantly ensure you take action.

By the way, your post makes an interesting read and by extension reflects how intelligent you must be. The onus is on you to transform this intelligence into something worthwhile in real life if you are to benefit. A bridge is needed to link your intellectual sagacity with actual living in the real world especially in opportunity saturated environments like Nigeria.

Open your eyes and look clearly man. Look, look, look and look.

Wishing you results that are commensurate with your persistence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Muzikluva(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Allstrasse:

You have just hit gold and rather than complain bitterly, you should be holding a thanksgiving session and I mean every single word of this.

You have just about everything you need to excel beyond your wildest imagination.

You could use this phase in your life to overcome so much, just by leveraging on your current situation and circumstantial dynamics.

If you look around you carefully and listen attentively to the prompts you could be guided to take advantage of your current situation and use it as the required impetus to swing up to victory.

Life is passing you a message but the question is; are you listening or you are more engrossed with how you prefer to see the answer such that the answer you have been given is just perching on your nose?

Statistics is a great discipline but who says you must be a Statistician or even work in a related field? Your course of study may not necessarily be what will put food on the table or what will bring the gravy stream into your life.

Conduct an objective self appraisal and I assure you that if you do this dispassionately, you will be guided into great opportunities that exist within your environment. These opportunities have always been there and never have they been more obvious than now.

I must however warn you that these opportunities will be dressed in the garb of hard work and humble beginnings but they will most definitely change your developmental trajectory in ways that will wow everyone around you.

The rule of thumb for me is that the more difficult/demanding the opportunity appears at the beginning the more exciting the results will be if you are capable of persevering and emerging victorious.

Nairaland and its many threads especially in the business section contain resources that you would ordinarily pay very ridiculous amounts in respectable business schools to acquire. Study it and most importantly ensure you take action.

By the way, your post makes an interesting read and by extension reflects how intelligent you must be. The onus is on you to transform this intelligence into something worthwhile in real life if you are to benefit. A bridge is needed to link your intellectual sagacity with actual living in the real world especially in opportunity saturated environments like Nigeria.

Thank you very much! I do appreciate.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Newway2(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Allstrasse:

You have said it all.

In the mist of all the chaos, there are always prompts telling you where the gold is. Or where your potentials are. Most people miss it.

I am a leaving testimony.

As you said, the guy shld look, look, & look.

I wish him all the best
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by OlawaleBammie: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
kristen12:
I finished service since April 2017. It hasn't been funny one bit.
I battle depression almost everytime, I've contemplated suicide. Sometimes, I wish I don't wake up from sleep. It has been crazy.

It's almost 2years and I've not gotten a job.

I do dropshipping, buying and selling but business hasn't been moving fine. I can count the number of what I've sold since I started.

I even got scammed of my small money this week.

My mum has been really helping but I'm becoming a burden and it's obvious.
Some people around me help sometimes too but not without a price.

I pray God helps me.

Truly i dont hav money to giv u but should i advice u
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by kristen12(f): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Truly i dont hav money to giv u but should i advice u
Go on with the advise please. I don't want money, I need a stream of income.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by OlawaleBammie: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
kristen12:

Go on with the advise please. I don't want money, I need a stream of income.

Thou i dont understand wat u mean by stream of income, maybe u mean regular income or immediate/instant wealth.

Anyway i wil like we talk on WhatsApp for proper questioning and headways...

hey!!! pls d moment u notice me saying sayin sometin out of d point(u understand wat i mean na) pls cut off d conversation and block me.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by kristen12(f): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Thou i dont understand wat u mean by stream of income, maybe u mean regular income or immediate/instant wealth.

Anyway i wil like we talk on WhatsApp for proper questioning and headways...

hey!!! pls d moment u notice me saying sayin sometin out of d point(u understand wat i mean na) pls cut off d conversation and block me.
I mean regular income
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by OlawaleBammie: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
kristen12:
I mean regular income
pls send ur WhatsApp number to this email.
olawalesamuel86@gmail.com
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by HopeAlive16(f): 9:38am On May 01, 2019
It all seems possible in May! Just forget about the days and nights, the ups and downs, the good and bad of previous month. Move on and hope for the best. May, more than any other month in the year, wants us to feel most alive. So dear May,today we're standing on these promises of God:
*2 Corinth 12:9-"....My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness"
*Isaiah 41:13-"For I am the Lord your God, who takes you by the right hand and say to you do not fear,I will help you"
*Jer 29:11-"For I know the plan I have towards you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,to give you an expected end"
A promise lives within you now, Believe!
*May.It.Be*
*Hello.May.Surprise.Us*
*Happy.New.Month*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting / See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / 6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.