Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area (5312 Views)

Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by otiwisdom: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Men are now very angry with buhari,to the extent they don't want to see his face again.

2 Likes

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Nwodosis(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
You are a suspect!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Topccy007z: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Clear message... Back to daura!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
What area is this?

1 Like

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by otiwisdom: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
What area is this?
Edo state, esan central

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nwodosis:
You are a suspect!

Go and arrest him then.

Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by otiwisdom: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Awol1:

Go and arrest him then.

Sir,God will bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
which state is this

1 Like

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
YOU REMAIN A SUSPECT.
THE POLICE IS HEREBY DIRECTED TO LOCATE THE BOARD & TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS
PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by senatordave1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
otiwisdom:
Edo state, esan central
Thats a long time pdp area,since 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by otiwisdom: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Lol,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by GolDRoger: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tomorrow should come and go pls...
Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by dokie: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
The moment I saw the board and environs, I knew it was Edo. The dislike for Buhari is visible in that state.

I have not met 1 Edo person willing to vote Buhari. Yet they say Buhari will win or get reasonable votes.

I doubt it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Salvador1: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by senatordave1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Salvador1 post=75763475][/quote]
Typical of pdp fans,senselessness and childishness.

1 Like

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by senatordave1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
otiwisdom:
Lol,
Results from akwa ibom will shock a lot of you.lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by senatordave1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
dokie:
The moment I saw the board and environs, I knew it was Edo. The dislike for Buhari is visible in that state.

I have not met 1 Edo person willing to vote Buhari. Yet they say Buhari will win or get reasonable votes.

I doubt it.
Who among those haters can stop oshiomhole from rigging for buhari?

1 Like

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by otiwisdom: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

you guys are forgetting that obsanjo is on ATIKU's side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by torino88(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
honestly buhari failed, his cabinet wack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by dokie: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Men there is an extent rigging can go. E go red for Oshiomole.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by chozzy: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Typical of pdp fans,senselessness and childishness.

You this Cross River man, you're the senseless and childish one here.
What has Buhari done in your state sef? Nothing!

I know your state a bit, some official trips used to bring me there.
Buhari rendered Calabar Seaport useless. Before now some activities used to happen there but today that Seaport is completely
neglected. Buhari has abandoned the dredging work that Goodluck Jonathan started in 2014

I visited your state last year but did not see any meaningful federal project going on there.
The state itself looks neglected

If not GEJ that gave you people a standard road from Ikom - Abakaliki, your state will be cut off from South East.
That Abakaliki - Cross River Ikom used to be the worst road in Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by otiwisdom: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
May God help us
Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by ultimatekint(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Awol1:

Go and arrest him then.

God bless you.
Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by otiwisdom: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
chozzy:

You this Cross River man, you're the senseless and childish one here.
What has Buhari done in your state sef? Nothing!

I know your state a bit, some official trips used to bring me there.
Buhari rendered Calabar Seaport useless. Before now some activities used to happen there but today that Seaport is completely
neglected. Buhari has abandoned the dredging work that Goodluck Jonathan started in 2014

I visited your state last year but did not see any meaningful federal project going on there.
The state itself looks neglected

If not GEJ that gave you people a standard road from Ikom - Abakaliki, your state will be cut off.
That Abakaliki - Cross River Ikom used to be the worst road in Nigeria

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by cicero(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
It is ok since it is on your area
Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Orishetimi: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
cicero:
It is ok since it is on your area
why did you say so
Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by MKULTRA: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nwodosis:
You are a suspect!
Lol,
You bad grin
You be typical Nigerian police grin
Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Indispensable85(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just imagine what people are celebrating?
We've passed this level, if you disapprove of a candidate use your PVC.
We're really far behind the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by NothingDoMe: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Lol of all the BMC,your comments are the most mental.

Followed by Buhariguy. Although he doesnt talk much about lazy and aggressive terrorist anymore since Atiku went to the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Orishetimi: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nwodosis:
You are a suspect!
lol
Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by LookALikeSports(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
So funny

1 Like

Re: Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area by Orishetimi: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Don't worry ATIKU WILL FIX EVERYTHING tomorrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D / Obasanjo Pictured Playing Ayo With Osita Chidoka(photos) / Safinatu Mohammed and Her Telephone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.