Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,351 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. (7290 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by romeoetin(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you have already obtained your PVC, congratulations you're one step closer to making Nigeria great again. In other to effectively do this, you need to exercise your franchise by voting in the Presidential and National Assembly's election tomorrow.

Majority of Nigerians do not know where their polling unit (venue to vote) is..

To reduce considerably a great amount of time that mine be wasted trying to locate your polling unit, kindly go to these websites to know your polling unit..

Find your polling unit at

http://www.gotomypu.com

http://www.pollstats.org.ng

On the website, follow the instructions on how to do so.

Vote wisely. ❎

God bless Nigeria..

Brought to you by http://www.mcclaven.com

Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for this information cos once I check I will be on my way to polling unit this evening, I may even pass the night there..

I must vote .

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
romeoetin:
If you have already obtained your PVC, congratulations you're one step closer to making Nigeria great again. In other to effectively do this, you need to exercise your franchise by voting in the Presidential and National Assembly's election tomorrow.

Majority of Nigerians do not know where their polling unit (venue to vote) is..

To reduce considerably a great amount of time that mine be wasted trying to locate your polling unit, kindly go to these websites to know your polling unit..

Find your polling unit at

http://www.gotomypu.com

http://www.pollstats.org.ng

On the website, follow the instructions on how to do so.

Vote wisely. ❎

God bless Nigeria.. ��

Do you have any idea how I can get the number of registered voters in a polling unit? The information is conspicuously missing from inec website
Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by romeoetin(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

Do you have any idea how I can get the number of registered voters in a polling unit? The information is conspicuously missing from inec website
I have no idea but as soon as I do, I will let you know.
Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
romeoetin:
I have no idea but as soon as I do, I will let you know.

ok. please do, it's urgent. thanks in advance
Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for this OP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by dominique(f): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
I wish I had a PVC to try this out
Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by romeoetin(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75762578:
Thanks for this OP

You're welcome sir.

Make sure you vote tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by romeoetin(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
dominique:

It works..

Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
romeoetin:

You're welcome sir.

Make sure you vote tomorrow
Lol cheesy, are you telling us that sir?!

Good thread for all Nigerians.

This gentleman is at the polling booth since yesterday, waiting to be the first Nigerian to vote for our Darling President.

He went with his mat, food and water, we sent some Barbecue to him also!

THE LOVE FOR SAI BABA IS just so REAL AND BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
romeoetin:

It works..

Wow! This is cool.
Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by Bloggingscope: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
dominique:

A whole Nairaland Mod grin

No PVC

Seun please unseat dominique as a supermod and let me take her spot, I have a working pvc cool

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. by wizkidblogger(f): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
you can click here to check polling unit code

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Denies Adopting Oodua Anthem / Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen / Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.