Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election (596 Views)

NIGERIA 2019 ELECTIONS – People, Prospects And Preparations For New Nigerian / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by Ajaoogbo: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
For record purposes, on 5th February 2019 I prayed and asked God to reveal to me who would be the next President of Nigeria. To be explicit, I wanted a very clear message; so I wrote the names of the two top contenders and folded it.

At the first pick while closing my eyes, I picked Buhari. Not so satisfied with that, I prayed for confirmation from God while I refolded the papers.

Again, I still picked Buhari. I was not so so happy with all these outcomes but believed God could still change any situation.

Again on 14th February 2019, I still sought for God's opinion. This time around I called my lovely daughters. Before we prayed, our agreement was that since they were 3 whoever had more votes between Buhari and Atiku would be God's choice.

After prayers, the three of them took turns to pick. Guess what?

They all picked Buhari! 3/3!!

That's my account and I implore all Nigerians to accept this if it finally comes to manifestation.

God's blessings and protection as you go out tomorrow to exercise your franchise.

1 Like

Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by GolDRoger: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
cry God can still change the situation

i cant imagine another four years of this man

1 Like

Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by bender79: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
My brother I've also prayed fervently and honestly it is buhari and God knows why
Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by psucc(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
For the records, God does NOT and will NOT and can NEVER have an opinion in human affairs. He directs it according to his own will and seek no counsel of any man.

HE CANNOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANY MAN.
Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by CEOwatazs: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
psucc:
For the records, God does NOT and will NOT and can NEVER have an opinion in human affairs. He directs it according to his own will and seek no counsel of any man.

HE CANNOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANY MAN.

any scriptural proof?

1 Like

Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by godliman: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
You re balloting with God? God dont answer that way bros
Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by DMerciful(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just like they cast lots with the garment of Christ! Rubbish!
Affliction will never rise again!
Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by Indispensable85(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ajaoogbo:
For record purposes, on 5th February 2019 I prayed and asked God to reveal to me who would be the next President of Nigeria. To be explicit, I wanted a very clear message; so I wrote the names of the two top contenders and folded it.

At the first pick while closing my eyes, I picked Buhari. Not so satisfied with that, I prayed for confirmation from God while I refolded the papers.

Again, I still picked Buhari. I was not so so happy with all these outcomes but believed God could still change any situation.

Again on 14th February 2019, I still sought for God's opinion. This time around I called my lovely daughters. Before we prayed, our agreement was that since they were 3 whoever had more votes between Buhari and Atiku would be God's choice.

That's my account and I implore all Nigerians to accept this if it finally comes to manifestation.

God's blessings and protection as you go out tomorrow to exercise your franchise.

I guess the man in you didn't like Buhari that was why you kept repeating the process hoping to get a different answer,but the more you repeated it,the more you get Buhari.
God's ways are not our ways.
Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by Indispensable85(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
bender79:
My brother I've also prayed fervently and honestly it is buhari and God knows why

God's ways are not our ways.
He alone knows the hearts of men.
Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by pchukwudi: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
You were playing kalukalu.

Kindly take God out of your gambling habit.

[s]

Ajaoogbo:

[/s]
Re: God's Opinion Concerning Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election by Ajaoogbo: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
pchukwudi:
You were playing kalukalu.

Kindly take God out of your gambling habit.

Chukwudi,
I never wanted to reply you. I hope by now it is getting clearer to you that casting lots is not Kalukalu but has biblical backings.

Buhari will win and that is it.

God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion As VP Osibanjo Shares Rice To UI Students. / Violence,massive Shooting Is Still Ongoing At Ago Palace Lagos (video) / Buhari Will Win About 60% Of D Votes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.