Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (106844 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Breakingfamous: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
This slay king and handsome South African ATM cards scammer was caught.

He was attacked, stripped unclad and given the beaten of his life.

He was given serious graphic beating, he tried using his hands to cover his private part from the ladies looking.

Did he survive it?.......

Many South Africans have reacted to the viral video. While some are happy with what happened to the man, some others are not happy with the jungle justice.

Watch the disturbing video HERE and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/south-african-atm-cards-scammer-caught.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Breakingfamous: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Watch the disturbing video HERE

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Breakingfamous: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by daddytime(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good...would have been worse than this if he was confirmed to be Nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Saintsammurai(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
And where is the handsome man that you talked about?

Anyways what they did to him is even small, they should have paraded him across the town with his dangling penissss.

Then force him to dance shaku shaku for 30 minutes, after then, they should force him to run a 100meter race across the town while people should upload his naked dancing video on the internet, he should never be allowed to leave Nigeria in his life, all foreign embassies should ban him for life.

This is the punishment i want for scammers and all Yahoo boys, they should not be sent to jail, they should be properly humiliated for life with their embarrassment all over the media.

I am sure the stigma alone would make some Yahoo boys to deviate from the evil practise because some don't even fear jail term anymore.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by stephleena(f): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
what makes him handsome?
This is exactly how battered APC will be tomorrow

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by MJBOLT: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
this is how Atiku will be beaten and disgraced when the results are announced

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Newboss(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Very good! Such elements should never be allowed to see the police when caught. Let's stop fooling ourselves, we all know police only comes to give them hope!

Beat the shìt out of him to the point he wishes he was never born, then release him.

He'd forever be a changed man. angry
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Bamidey: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
If na Aba boys handle am, him no go even remember say he get prick let alone covering it.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by happybee: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
The right jungle justice punishment is to cut off the criminal hands. Not just this beating wey the police go later intervene and let him go.
Simple.
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by ainas247: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by BOOMnaija(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Imagine tinubu being made to face such treatment....I foresee that happening in d coming years... Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by rentAcock(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Very good. They should 've stuck that pole up his _ass. Zero tolerance for thieves.
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by izuch(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you check well he might be a Nigerian living in South Africa. Nigerians and crime are like 5&6.
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Authoreety: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
They are learning fast from nigerians
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Seanixking: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
And where is the handsome man that you talked about?

Anyways what they did to him is even small, they should have paraded him across the town with his dangling penissss.

Then force him to dance shaku shaku for 30 minutes, after then, they should force him to run a 100meter race across the town while people should upload his naked dancing video on the internet, he should never be allowed to leave Nigeria in his life, all foreign embassies should ban him for life.

This is the punishment i want for scammers and all Yahoo boys, they should not be sent to jail, they should be properly humiliated for life with their embarrassment all over the media.

I am sure the stigma alone would make some Yahoo boys to deviate from the evil practise because some don't even fear jail term anymore.
And if it was a lady, will you say same?

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Franzinni: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Evil people
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dem for Don put tire for ehn head in Nigeria.

Say No To Jungle Justice
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by IjebuWarrior: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tinubu deserves this sort of treatment! angry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by fwuzoi: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oh is too bad
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Sultty(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good south Africans sef they do jungle justice
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Pavore9: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
This will still not deter criminals out there.
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by bishop4life(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Someone said "he will never do it again ".
I just pray he isn't a thief cos a thief is always a thief.
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by emmabest2000(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
These South Africans are damn funny grin

Slay King indeed cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Groovenaija360(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin SA learning the Nigerian ways
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by mysticwarrior(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
South Africans are also scammers.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Platony(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
South Africa has a very high crime rate,...I dnt feel for him at all. Their criminals there are very wicked. Dey've got no human sympathy.

Serves him right.
Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by PAQ(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
To someone who has been scammed, this will serve as justice. But as a deterent, i dont believe so cos if it has ever worked Nigeria would be rid of crimes by now with the level of jungle justice practiced here.

Anyway, he got what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer by Meritocracy: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Imagine tinubu being made to face such treatment....I foresee that happening in d coming years... Mark my words.

Look for EEG expert to work on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Man Records ‘sex Movie’ Inside Osun Grove, Shares On Social Media / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.