Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (20386 Views)

Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives / 4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by Islie: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
by Ogochukwu Anioke Abakaliki

Two persons have been arrested in Ebonyi state while planting improvised explosive devices, IEDs, on Idembia bridge Ezza South Local government Area of Ebonyi state.

Governor David Umahi stated this in a special security situation broadcast on Friday.

He said the arrest followed intelligence reports that some members of a political party were planning to bomb Bridges and other installations in the state.

He said the two suspects were arrested by villagers living close to the bridge which links Ezza South to Ohaozara local government area.

The governor also said that a National Assembly Candidate of a political party a few days ago went to a quarry site in the state to purchase explosives but was turned down by the operators who also reported to the state government.

Details soon……

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-two-arrested-planting-explosives-on-ebonyi-bridge/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by EdoBoyJazzie: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is what happens when you have suicide bomber as your president.
APC and bombs ehn, like 5 and 6.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Danger Averted!

I don't know why the Ebonyi State Government choose to conceal the name of the party, Maybe the state government is trying not to heat up the polity and create further tension which is commendable, BUT one thing I know is that a Lifeless party is definitely looking for any possible means to cause chaos in the states they will loose hands down.

Maximum respect to David Umahi,
God bless the PDP.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by MKULTRA: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Awon ti
No lefeledium no erection cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Danger Averted!

I don't know why the Ebonyi State Government choose to conceal the name of the party, Maybe the state government is trying not to heat up the polity and create further tension which is commendable, BUT one thing I know is that a Lifeless party is definitely looking for any possible means to cause chaos in the states they will loose hands down.

Maximum respect to David Umahi,
God bless the PDP.
...lose...

6 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by adem30: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thank God they were not successful. They would have turned it to Fulani again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by wike54(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wahala dey oo
Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by senatepresido: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
BUHARISTS

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by Administration1: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
the Pigs have started

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...lose...
Dear GrammarNazi1, I hope one day you will understand that English is just a language and not a measure of one's intelligence or being a better human.

Thanks!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is getting seriously serious.........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by godunia(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Once this people from the East become interested in anything, it becomes do or die. All the disturbances since campaign started were all from there,why?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by kingthreatz: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
IPOB youths - Number one suspect

5 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Calamity averted.
It is well with the good people of the salt of the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by Afonjas: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
APC and bombs ehn, like 5 and 6.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by iluvdonjazzy: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
the police are becoming too fantastic these days and I had they have not even pay them their new pay.
Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by rentAcock(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's getting hot. Me and my household will stay out of this election. My life is more valuable than any politician's aspirations.

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you will vote for Atiku/Obi, hit like.
If you will vote Mamman/Kyari, hit share.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by ObaKlaz: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
[s]Dear GrammarNazi1, I hope ]one day you will understand that English is just a language and not a measure of one's intelligence or being a better human.

Thanks![/s]
The usual feeble defense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't know why yorubas are supporting APC terrorist party.
Always supporting evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by WINDSOW(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Dear GrammarNazi1, I hope ]one day you will understand that English is just a language and not a measure of one's intelligence or being a better human.

Thanks!
ones not one's
Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by oilPUSSY(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
They should monitor the number of Muslim immigrants coming to Ebonyi state.
Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by Oseh1Gidigba: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
And you will blame someone other than yourself. What will it benefits u if only u is a life.
Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by helinues: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge by koolbe(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
It is known that some opposition political parties are gearing up to sweep Ebonyi in d parliamentary elections. D governor is just looking for how to set them up. Anyone around Afipko would knoe that d PDP has lost even before voting starts

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.