Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) (33008 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / Atiki Shuns Dino Melaye & Daniel Bwala, Appoints Olagbodiyan As Campaign Spokesp / EndSARS: I'm Disgusted With CNN, BBC's Coverage, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Griezwoman: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
The PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar have tackled the corruption allegations against him with CNN.

In an Interview with CNN Stephanie Busari, Atiku Abubakar cleared himself of all the allegations when she [Stephanie Busari], asked why his name is usually linked to corruption.

Furthermore, he expressively revealed that every Nigerian is his friend as regards the misconception that he plans to enrich his family and friends...

Watch the video here and see photos below...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
I trust Atiku more than I trust my wife.

Sai Atiku

258 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by TIGRITIS: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
But how will obj expunge his description of you from his My Watch?

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by sogodihno: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Your Boss(OBJ) has said u are corruption sir. so I stand with OBJ. Am not voting for a thief.

To all the Fo0ls quoting me, I repeat am not voting for Atiku, u can all go to hell,for all I care.

Nonsense.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by softwerk(f): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
kiss

I don't know I always feel a tingling sensation in my V-jay whenever I read or hear the name Atiku!

I love Atiku more than my boyfriend grin

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Movic1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Atiku

Saying rubbish just because of likes. You trust a politician more than your wife. I won't say you are a disgrace to your family... lipsrsealed

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Pekele007: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
sogodihno:
Your Boss(OBJ) has said u are corruption sir. so I stand with OBJ. Am not voting for a thief.

OBJ is now the court

How old are you again?

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by torino88(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
no politician dead or alive in Nigeria that isn't corrupt but vote who can deliver

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by proudevil: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Movic1:

Saying rubbish just because of likes. You trust a politician more than your wife. I won't say you are a disgrace to your family... lipsrsealed
let me help you.....he is more than a disgrace if there is another word to qualify that. cool

16 Likes

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by sogodihno: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pekele007:

OBJ is now the court

How old are you again?
yes, he is. is that all?

6 Likes

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
CNN even dey ready for this our election pass our own NTA. Mtcheeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by frankman365(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
TIGRITIS:
OBJ will recount his statement once El rufai denies all he said against buhari before 2011 election. Let me remind you some of the things he said.
That buhari is a bunch of unelectable old man.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Movic1:

Fool, I have No wife to begin with. Yea, I trust Atiku more than my wife

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

I don't know I always feel a tingling sensation in my V-jay whenever I read or hear the name Atiku!

Correct babe grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
They sold NEPA to start Generator (Mikano) business now they are coming back to sell NNPC. God forbid bad thing

Never will Nigeria go on reverse we are on to the NEXT LEVEL!!

4+4=8

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Posh(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

... Y don't u cum to me..so dat i can take care of d tingling sensation in ur v-jay. U ll love it nd beg for more.

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by ImDStar: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
sogodihno:

And who are not the thiefs?
You can think beyond what you are been fed with.

2 Likes

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by mycar: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
TIGRITIS:
You are asking, that was before but now obj is saying that buhari is incompetent, what do you think?
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by hrykanu231(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
sogodihno:
And he has just said same about PMB, what will u do then?

2 Likes

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Griezwoman: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by GerogeI(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

My name sounds like Atiku with an A and a U.
Imagine what will happen in your V-jay if I just touch you wink

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2019
This guy Atiku is a joke!

He will forever be hunted by corruption allegations all through his life.

It's a fact!

The numbers of scam, looting and corrupt practices he was engaged in is just too many to ignore or let go.

Funny enough, all that wasn't in Nigeria only but in other countries too, so if Nigerians are forgetful and all of a sudden blinded because they think he's better, other countries like US, UK and whatnot will never forget.

We say no to Atikulooter!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by bn334rfu: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Kindly read below

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Bluecurtain: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Like someone said the other day :

Atiku is our best option not the best candidate.

If we vote Buhari out ,Nigerians will be establishing a strong message that's "the power truly belongs to the Masses,if you under perform you're gone ".... let's not miss the chance to make that established.

I guess they've seen the handwriting on the wall,, consider this:

When Buhari won the presidency in 2015, the Shiites were part of the 15,424,921 that made the victory possible. Before the election, Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai, led Buhari to visit the leader of the group, Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, at his Kaduna lair to seek support. He was obliged.

A lot has happened since then. In 2015, the Zaria massacre occurred during which 348 Shiites (some accounts put the number at over 1000) were killed by Nigerian soldiers and buried in mass graves. The dead included three children of Zakzaky. Since then, he has been locked up together with his wife even when the courts have granted them bail.

In April 2018, clashes broke out as the Nigeria Police fired teargas at Shiites protesters who were demanding the release of Zakzaky. The clashes left many dead and several others injured. The police detained at least 115 of the protesters. In October 2018, Nigerian military again killed at least 45 peaceful Shiites protesters.

Today, el-Rufai, the President’s Man Friday has exacerbated the distrust between Christians of Southern Kaduna and Muslims in the state.

Benue, a stronghold of the PDP had no IDP camps before 2015. They voted for Buhari, elected an APC governor. Today, thousands of indigenes live in IDP camps in Makurdi, afraid to go to their ancestral homes that have been taken over and effectively occupied by armed herdsmen.

In 2015, the ubiquitous and very powerful college of retired generals that have determined how the political pendulum swung since the first military coup of January 15, 1966 were in Buhari’s column.

Today, many of them, including Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Theophilus Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau, are not.

And some people say it does not matter. Really?

In 2015, the all-powerful Lagos-Ibadan wing of the human and civil rights community were behind Buhari. Today, some of them, including Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, have distanced themselves from him

In 2015, some of the country’s most prolific and powerful columnists were with Buhari. Today, the likes of Farooq Kperogi, Sonala Olumhense and Dele Momodu have openly rebelled against him.

In 2015, the international community, particularly the U.S. under President Barack Obama’s watch and Britain with David Cameron as Prime Minister, overtly supported Buhari. I doubt if those countries are still queuing behind him today.

In 2015, Buhari contested against Jonathan, a Southern minority Christian with no political base. Today, he is running against one of the most formidable politicians in this dispensation, a man with a solid political base, clout and deep pocket, a Fulani Moslem, from a region – North East – that last held power when Alhaji Tafawa Balewa from Bauchi State was the Prime Minister in the First Republic.

In 2015, APC went into the elections as a united, pragmatic and determined party hungry for power, eager to make a resounding political statement against a highly fractious, disorganised and disoriented PDP. Today, the reverse is the case. A strong, rejuvenated and virile PDP is going into Saturday’s election with a highly fractured, hemorrhaging APC where some governors are not in talking terms with the national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.

In 2015, it was the PDP presidential campaign convoys that were stoned, booed and jeered. Today, it is the APC. On Monday, President Buhari nearly took a stone meant for Oshiomhole at a campaign rally in Abeokuta.

Yet, some people insist that Buhari still has his fabled 11 million votes locked up somewhere.

PDP has been able to dramatically reinvent itself and stage a remarkable comeback, APC cannot because of its inherent contradictions.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria is a joke

Snail country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by hucienda: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2019
The election tide is with this man.

2 Likes

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by nurex01(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Atiku

May be This is a typographical error. Ahah! This statement coming out from a Man because of the love for a Politician.
I pity you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.