Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,997 members, 7,803,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) (33004 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / Atiki Shuns Dino Melaye & Daniel Bwala, Appoints Olagbodiyan As Campaign Spokesp / EndSARS: I'm Disgusted With CNN, BBC's Coverage, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:

yes, he is. is that all?

Haa

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:

Get sense.

U need this sense more, at least to reason independently
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

I don't know I always feel a tingling sensation in my V-jay whenever I read or hear the name Atiku!

I love Atiku more than my boyfriend grin
U mean this same cameltoe lm looking at right now or another one?
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Puffy007: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:
Your Boss(OBJ) has said u are corruption sir. so I stand with OBJ. Am not voting for a thief.
But you don't want to stand with Obj when he his now saying that Buhari is grossly incompetent and Atiku is the next best alternative? Speak of double standard
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
PLEASE OOO..WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON WAITING AT MY POLLING UNIT
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

I don't know I always feel a tingling sensation in my V-jay whenever I read or hear the name Atiku!

I love Atiku more than my boyfriend grin
shamuless girl
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
What hogwash; election damage control; a man serially and publicly accused of corruption who never denied or sued anybody for it - until now; who is he kidding.

Just listen to him lie through his teeth in that interview: he first tried to damage control his earlier gaff about enriching his friends by changing it to he meant all Nigerians are his friends; however, he immediately contradicted himself by saying the billionaires referenced in the tape by the interviewer were not his friends. he knew them but they were not his friends - shameless liar, he thinks some of us cannot see through his charade and the courting of international support in exchange for giving them the keys to our national resources to further exploit; the man is desperate, he will sell Nigeria to the British, French and Americans just to be president..
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by ebuka440: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sai Atiku. Atiku is good to go
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by peter1994(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
omooba969:

Do you mean 'incoming criminal'?

No, I meant Incoming Nigerian President cheesy
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by chrisluci: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
TIGRITIS:
But how will obj expunge his description of you from his My Watch?

You now listen to Obj shay. Tot you guys he is irrelevant and talks thrash.
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Chill2: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Just a fool!
DonFreshmoney:

Fool, I have No wife to begin with. Yea, I trust Atiku more than my wife
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Chill2: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Majority of those on nairaland are paid to spew rubbish or been deceived by jobs he intend to manufacture from the air. I promise u all if Atiku is elected, the low income earners will suffer. He will even privatise all our major highways. Just watch out
Charmingrascal:
They sold NEPA to start Generator (Mikano) business now they are coming back to sell NNPC. God forbid bad thing

Never will Nigeria go on reverse we are on to the NEXT LEVEL!!

4+4=8
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by sogodihno: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
lereinter:

Were u deaf when obj retracted his words
u are the one that is, we all know the reason why OBJ swallow his vomit
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by kleverley(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:
Your Boss(OBJ) has said u are corruption sir. so I stand with OBJ. Am not voting for a thief.

a thief u said
has efcc ever probe him?
maybe he had a little beef with obj that made him paint him black
leave our incoming president oo
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by sogodihno: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
martowskin1:

U need this sense more, at least to reason independently
no, u need it more, pls borrow
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by NextBuhari: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This guy Atiku is a joke!

He will forever be hunted by corruption allegations all through his life.

It's a fact!

The numbers of scam, looting and corrupt practices he was engaged in is just too many to ignore or let go.

Funny enough, all that wasn't in Nigeria only but in other countries too, so if Nigerians are forgetful and all of a sudden blinded because they think he's better, other countries like US, UK and whatnot will never forget. The UK & US want an internal collaborator and pliant candidate that will help them rape and bury Nigeria. Atiku's Cameroonian roots makes him the qualified for the hatchet job.

We say no to Atikulooter!
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Mattsilva: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:

OYIBO.
R.I.P
"said you are corruption sir "
Hana.
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oma307:

why are you talking like this, there is any politicians in Nigeria that is not corrupt. they are all thief
Every thief will be judge individually this Atiku's hour.
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by NextBuhari: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
The UK & US want an internal collaborator and pliant candidate that will help them rape and bury Nigeria. Atiku's Cameroonian roots makes him the qualified man for the hatchet job.
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:

you are a bigger f00l. A u crasi? is it a must a support who u support? Thief

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by sogodihno: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=gentlegenius post=75801152][/quote]
shut that stinking poo u call mouth
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Posh(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
gypsey:
That's a man you are speaking to, he is so Inadequate mentally he is pretending to be a female. grin
..... Inadequate indeed, anyway, wonders ll neva cease. If true, then he must be mentally deranged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.