Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pray For The Saints, The Unsaved Souls And The Ministers Of GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For The Saints, The Unsaved Souls And The Ministers Of GOD (184 Views)

Is It Possible To Be Saved And Still Feel Unsaved Or Condemned? / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Dying Testimonies Of Saved And Unsaved By Solomon Benjamin Shaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For The Saints, The Unsaved Souls And The Ministers Of GOD by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pray for the Saints, the Unsaved Souls and the Ministers of GOD

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

From the text above, vs 18 state that we should pray always. But not only that, we should pray for the saints - for the believers. Make it an habit on a daily basis to pray for the believers that GOD keep them on track - on the path of Holiness and righteousness. Don't just pray for yourself, intercede for the believers - a way of expressing Christ love. And not only the believers, also pray for the Lost souls that GOD will make them encounter Christ.

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

My main emphasis is Ephesians 6:19, Apostle Paul was charging the believers to pray for him likewise that he may be able to speak(preach) boldly and make known the mysteries of the Gospel.

It is very important to pray for the ministers of GOD, that GOD will help them to bring the unsaved souls to His vineyard. Pray for them on a daily basis.

Take it as a duty and responsibility to pray for the Ministers of GOD all over the world, the ones you know and the ones you don't. When you pray for them, you are praying for yourself also.

Pray that GOD will strengthen them and keep them on the right track. Your prayer is a way of expressing GOD's love towards them.

If a minister makes an error or mistake or is living in sin, it is not an opportunity to castigate, criticize, insult or start gossiping about them. It is the time for you to bend your knees and pray for them. They are flesh and blood also.

I enjoin you therefore that you pray for Pastors, Ministers, General Overseers/Supretendent all over the world irrespective of what you have heard about them or your view of them.

Pray for the saints.
Pray for the unsaved souls.
Pray for Ministers all over the world.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go On His Ground / Not Too Big To Serve / It's A Flat Tyre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.