Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo (1288 Views)

Mopamuro PDP Vice Chairman Arrested For Attacking APC Leader / Oshiomhole Vs Obaseki: Youths Prevented From Attacking APC National Chairman / BREAKING: PDP Senator Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by joshuaakindele7(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State has accused the Peoples Democratic Party of sponsoring coordinated attacks on some of its members in Owo local government area of the state.

Already, a staunch member of the APC in Owo, Fatai Lawal Olushina has accused a leader of the PDP and former House of Representatives member, Alaba Lad Ojomo of sending thugs to disrupt APC meetings and attacking their houses.

Fatai said :" Hoodlums belonging to PDP in Owo, Owo local government area of the state, are attacking members of APC and disrupting our peaceful meetings.The hoodlums are Jimoh Jubril (A. K. A Ayipada) Taiye Jebete , Mufu Balogun, Nasiru, Oponsun, Segun Makinde and others.

"They have unleashed coordinated attacks on APC members at Unipetrol, Oja Ojomo and Igboroko in Owo. These hoodlums after the coordinated attacks, ran into the house of one of their leaders, Alaba Lad Ojomo where they are currently taking cover.
"We are calling on the law enforcement agents to arrest these hoodlums who are bent on formenting troubles during tomorrow's election."

#OndoSituationRoom

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/ODSGSituationRoom/
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by Jayslicky: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC and their lies, you all can wail till tomorrow morning, we will still vote atiku

#Atikulating in failbuhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
But when armed men blocked pdp leaders at their meeting in Kogi state.. nothing was done about it
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by nzeobi(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
change the change
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Iro nla,

Owo is as peaceful as anything
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by modath(f): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
omonaijiria:
Iro nla,

You know eveything, Cos you are omnipresent... smiley
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
modath:

You know eveything, Cos you are omnipresent... smiley

I said iro nla

I know what I'm saying.

If he is surest him Give us picture

And I will show to him why he is lying
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by helinues: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Accused... angry sad
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oh no, not again!
omonaijiria:
Iro nla,
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
I repeat owo is as peaceful as anything

Oja oba, oja ojomo,

Alaba lad Ojomo house at GRA owo is as peaceful
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75770093:
Oh no, not again!

Smh

Shame on you.

Peddling lies up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
omonaijiria:

Shame on you.
Peddling lies up and down

Take this breaking news on your head boy..... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75770219:

Take this breaking news on your head boy..... cheesy

Oya gba

Former president Buhari

Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
omonaijiria:

Oya gba

Former president Buhari
No time for distractions PLEASE.
Kindly face your warrant...

Carry your wahala dey go.
Henceforth...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by mycar: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Animals everywhere, human being are just impossibility. Oh God, next time, create me and my family Finnish people.

Even the literate ones on here ain't getting it
Another MMM loading. . . . . . .
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
LIES FROM THE STAPLES OF APC
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75770321:

No time for distractions PLEASE.
Kindly face your warrant...

Henceforth...

Chicken out as usual
Mesuya
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by Babatundecash(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=omonaijiria post=75770062]

I said iro nla

I know what I'm saying.

If he is surest him Give us picture

And I will show to him why he is

Where are you in OWO because the OWO I live in is now full of Tension... APC Hoodlums led by Fatai have been attacking Supposed Enemies and Supporters of Sen.Boroffice since Yesterday Night... I live at iyere OWO and I could heard Sporadic gun shot when The House of Assembly Member House was attacked Yesterday just because He supported Boroffice against the wish of the Governor.... I was on my way to Post office Today and I see how PDP ijebu office was destroyed by APC Hoodlums... OWAS Of PDP poster was Destroyed by APC along Eco Bank road leading to Inufele filling Station... As it stand Now if not for APC and Governor Akeredolu Thugs... APC is losing this LGA Heavily tomorrow. ...I'm not A Politician but APC stand no chance in this LGA and that's why they are creating Tension
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
LIES FROM THE STAPLES OF APC

You they mind them zombies

Those who did not even know where owo is are also saying thrash
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Babatundecash post=75770368][/quote]

Let me put it to you.

Kai bi uwo ne gwa ghowo

Lati express titi to uyere

To jok-mato

To oja Ojomo,

Oja oba,

Ifajuyi

To Otapete

To emure

Everywhere is peaceful
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Babatundecash post=75770368][/quote]

It is certain APC is loosing owo that one is so sure
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
So you are obviously looking for excuse to arrest PDP stalwart in Owo right?? Just to pave way for your express rigging??

Tell your Oga Aketi that now that his government is starting to have some semblance of sense about it...Supporting Buhari might be his albatross!!

He should be warned!!
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by omonaijiria: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
So you are obviously looking for excuse to arrest PDP stalwart in Owo right?? Just to pave way for your express rigging??

Tell your Oga Aketi that now that his government is starting to have some semblance of sense about it...Supporting Buhari might be his albatross!!

He should be warned!!

Aketi himself is wise now.

He is playing safe by calling his boys to order
Re: Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo by iluvdonjazzy: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
OK

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Plots To Replace Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari / Nigeria Politics / Okorocha Accuses Ihedioha Of Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.