Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigerians In Iran - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Iran (9362 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerians In Jamaica / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Iran by blapo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
will like to know if there are Nigerians in Iran (Tehran) and the cost of living in Tehran, also, what are the Hotel bills like? anybody with useful information should help me out please.
Re: Nigerians In Iran by Fogman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
In a momemt you ll get a responds from a Nigerian there, cos Nigerians are everywhere. Surprised to know that nigerians are living in Iceland smiley
Re: Nigerians In Iran by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^Anytin wrong wit Nigerian living in Iceland?
Lol!
Re: Nigerians In Iran by Travelista(f): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2010
Nigerians can't really be so desperate to get outside that they'll head to Iran Say it ain't so, Joe!
Re: Nigerians In Iran by philip0906(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
Even Iran
Re: Nigerians In Iran by shollyboy2: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2010
na wa ooo so people dey go iran wetin dem one go do there? fight war? or build nuclear war head?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by NIGERBOY1(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2010
not everybody will make it to werstern world and come to think of it there lost of nigerians living in poor countries dat are better off some people dat leaves in europe so destiny can never be the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by CaptCavey(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2010
One should travel according to his targets. Doesn't matter were you go,is just the matter of why you're going; besides,everywhere is full of oppurtunities,and iran is not a war torn country.
Re: Nigerians In Iran by Sharonf(f): 3:09am On Aug 25, 2010
IRAN? Hahahsahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by UNLEASHED(m): 4:58am On Aug 25, 2010
NIGER BOY:

not everybody will make it to werstern world and come to think of it there lost of nigerians living in poor countries dat are better off some people dat leaves in europe so destiny can never be the same

Na wetin carry you go Mauritania be that?
Re: Nigerians In Iran by tpiah: 5:05am On Aug 25, 2010
una wan born pikin for iran.

be careful o.

arab no dey joke like oyibo.

ok- iranians are persian, not arab. I don hear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by niceguy10: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2010
Guys, lran is a very nice place to be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by blapo(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2010
Guys are just blabbing here, people travel for different reasons and going to Iran does not mean living in Iran, i'll be glad to see useful informations on this forum and to folks who doesn't have better things to say, its not a must that you contribute to all topics on NL, thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Iran by snowdrops(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
At first i tut this thread was set up to wind people up, considering how animated it can get in here with headlines like above.
Re: Nigerians In Iran by Yorubah(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2010
Imbécile talk, everyone has a reason for traveling to anywhere. Stop criticizing other people's attention. Its free world.
Re: Nigerians In Iran by aieromon(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2010
Because its a free world doesn't mean i should put my hand in fire.Dude,i don't see why any sane Naija guy should mess with Iran.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by Yorubah(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2010
I understand my points. Ya'll just making a point here but Nigerians are still there. Besides not all part of Iran is bad.
Re: Nigerians In Iran by Abayomin70(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2010
there is nofin really rung abonut iran is not every where dey fyt and tro bomb if i see d oportunity i will go there is still beta dan nigeria
Re: Nigerians In Iran by aieromon(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2010
Yorubah:

I understand my points. Ya'll just making a point here but Nigerians are still there. Besides not all part of Iran is bad.

Except on humanitarian grounds will i accept a sane Nigerian living in Iran.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by blapo(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2010
Guys are just been funny here, though my purpose of visitation to Iran was cancelled for some official reasons but i have colleagues working there for the past 4 years i mean Nigerian mates, though most times they spend their weekends in Dubai.
Re: Nigerians In Iran by juzme: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
blapo:

Guys are just been funny here, though my purpose of visitation to Iran was cancelled for some official reasons but i have colleagues working there for the past 4 years i mean Nigerian mates, though most times they spend their weekends in Dubai.

If you have intention of visiting western countries in future, it may be advisable you avoid visiting Iran and Yemen. This could count against you in obtaining visa to western countries or being seriously scrutinzed at port entry in any western countries you intend to enter. Even when your company want to send you in those countries you have to weigh the pros and cons before accepting to go there.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Iran by KissIkebe(f): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2010
Agreed Nigerians are everywhere, but i don't think Nigerians is places like Iran are there on their own free wills, more to do with stranded situations that they found themselves in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by doubletroublmum(f): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Be careful. They arrest Christians in Iran because of their religion. There are no official churches, only secret ones. Islam is the official religion. I have friends who run away cause they are Christians ave were threaded in Iran. But the economy seems ok and they have good schools, at least I was told all that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Iran by mobolaji124: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
I need reply only from someone who is currently domicile in Iran... I won a scholarship from a university in Iran. It only covers tuition and accommodation... please, can you hint me on the cost of living in Iran?
Re: Nigerians In Iran by Sportwin(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
mobolaji124:
I need reply only from someone who is currently domicile in Iran... I won a scholarship from a university in Iran. It only covers tuition and accommodation... please, can you hint me on the cost of living in Iran?

have you gone
Re: Nigerians In Iran by Jefe101: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
pleaze I need an Iran account for an instant deposit any one out there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Always Discourage People From Traveling? / Rich Global Travels / Post Study Work Visa - Points Based System Tier 1-rejection Without Appeal. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.