Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? (4465 Views)

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? / What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by kamisco: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hello! smiley Can someone please give me a clue of where to invest like 10 Million Naira for a good and safe returns in 9ja?  I’m based overseas but I don’t have any restrictions to travel to anywhere for business purchases.
Your advice/contributions will be highly appreciated… but please Oh! It has to be a legit business  grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
just wait you will soon be bombarded with different things and you will also receive messages from yahoo men,because in Nigeria    business is secretive nowadays,any good or knowledgable business person will never disclose to you,so that you dont flood the market place,but am sure you will receive so many.
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by enomakos(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
put am for my account boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by viperman: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
I am into a business that would yield you 15% on investment within 3 months and 30% within 5 months.
Good thing you're in the united states, so you will be fully involved in the business.
If you're interested, lets talk on lexfrosty@yahoo.com.
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by stagger: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
with such money at your disposal (assuming you are not bluffing), you shouldnot aim for "quick" returns.

It is a dangerous mindset. Just aim for something that is safe and stable. Unless of course you borrowed the money (which it sounds more like, because I do not see how someone with such funds as his personal money will restrict his investment to a two-month window.

Anyway, I won't suggest any business for you here. Read the forum. If you like, check out the other threads. There are plenty of businesses to choose from.
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by mboil(m): 1:43am On Aug 25, 2010
@kamisco.yes in oil&gas.we are into oil&gas.you can talk to our insurance company.also get a lawyer there and we introduce our coy lawyer.if you are convinced we can fly.if interested email us on dieselatyourdoorstep@gmail.com.David
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by kamisco: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2010
@olas2u
Wise saying. Thanks men

@stagger
You're partly correct! Apart from the fact that part of the fund is an investment loan which I will need to repay back to my lender; I would only want to engage in what I can personally supervise and, at the moment I don't plan to stay in 9ja for more than 2 months. If it becomes imminent to wait longer than 2 months then, I will have to reduce what I'm investing in order to minimize my exposure.
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by viperman: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2010
Kamisco,

Mail me lets talk. In this business i write of, you've full supervision and tracking of everything.
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by freshwater(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster. i wil advise you invest part of the money in the agriculture business ( catfish farming ). you can make your money back and also with a very good profit. you can start the fingerlings production where you can make your profit in 2 to 3 month or the table size in 4 to 6 month. its a very good business and profitable. you can reach me on araratnigeria@gmail.com. or call me on +2347089391123.
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by OyedepoJohn: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2010
#10 million is a huge money. If I have that kind of money, I won't be thinking on what to do with it. Let your money work for you.
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by toaspromo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
invest in forex trading u make money anytime anywhere go for training and get started good luck also info product is ok
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by havidworld: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2010
Invest it with Havidworld.
You don't that much amount of money to start earning big.

Visit www.havidworld.com to start getting a monthly check from your investment rite in Nigeria

Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by newworldcapital(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2010
Do you know we are in the last quarter of the year?

And, do you beleive you can still make a million or more before December?

Partner with me and let us make it happen.

Call me and let us arrange a meeting and discuss way forward.

Here are my numbers: 08060951115, 07053186048

I look forward to get calls for partners with interest.
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by fxnaira: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2010
Forex Money Making Opportunity

Invest and Reap 100% in 20 days

goto:

www.skytopforex.com

For more information,
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^ Fake biz, jaga-jaga blog/site.

Another Wonderbank! angry angry
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by OnyeBabe1(f): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
I am just hoping the greediness of the poster causes him to lose his money. lol
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by igbunuoghe(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2010
Since you still overseas you have alittle advantage. All you need to do is to findout the agricultural comodities that is in high demand in that country. Based on your research you can findout if they are available in large or expotable quantutis in Nigerian, then you are in business. Nigerian government is currently encouraging export of certain comodities. All you need is contact the nigerian export promotion council to see products you csn export. Getting buyers will be easy for you, because all u need to do, is meet the companiea in your adopted land and findout their need, then give them your propoaer
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by toaspromo(m): 4:10am On Sep 16, 2010
is that a wish or a temptation?
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by hassan123(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2012
I am a distributor of one portable and exportable agricultural product that is in high demand even in d US & naija. u can monitor it while in naija & also participate while abroad. U need little capital to stat, with high returns. Call 08179567622 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by yeye4live(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2012
fxnaira: Forex Money Making Opportunity

Invest and Reap 100% in 20 days

goto:

www.skytopforex.com

For more information,
Forex my ass, flee 4rm dis investment ooh @posta
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by kchaste(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? by ariel(f): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
My advice is to keep your 10mln and start up with something as interesting as 150 to 500k only, when u start seeing profits then you'll realise it's real.

Call 08036207931 for one on one biz opportunity meeting, if u don't like the biz, u have nothing to loose just listening!

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank To Pay N53.47 Billion For 75% Of Intercontinental Bank / How Do I Write A Proposal For A TV Game Show? / Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.