Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! (6073 Views)

Lady MP Sits On Male MP In Ghana Parliament (photo) / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by stieyven(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2019
I really don't know if this is the right section to broach a matter such as this, but please let me crave your indulgence for a second.
While having a chit-chat with a male friend of mine some years back on the subject of masturbation, he made a point which took me aback, "Steve, masturbation is tantamount to committing abortion". He quipped. He went further by saying, "Every drop of semen of a healthy male contains about 20 million spermatozoa, which are potential human life cells ; i.e about 20 million latent human souls. And every time you spill your seed on the ground, you have committed an act of genocide. In fact, you are guilty of aborting 20 million lives."
I was left stupefied and shell-shocked. Everyone of us involved in the argument could not get the better of him anymore. Ever since, the mere thought of masturbation evokes memories of the Jewish pogroms cum genocide committed by the Nazis. I feel conflicted and disturbed.
So I decided to pose this question to you all, for arguments for or against this assertion. Please help out.

1 Share

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by daviefm(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2019
AND HE WILL USE A SINGLE SESSION OF RELEASE FOR 20 MILLION EGGS WHICH IS TANTAMOUNT TO 20 MILLION LADIES?

8 Likes

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by Chuks9000: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2019
So, for every child that is born, nineteen point something million souls have died for it to be alive?
Btw, why are mosquitoes not called vampires or juju related names?
No comment on the masturbation thing.
Because nearly can never kill a bird, a potential soul is not a soul.
Thank you.

17 Likes

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by dawno2008(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Yeye childish talk,so na 20m children every mother dey born grin grin grin
It normal for a lot of them to die, even if it ejaculated inside of a woman or on tissue paper all na the same jor,

4 Likes

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by Larryfest(m): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2019
So how are those emptied inside condoms better than it
Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by femi4: 5:45am On Feb 16, 2019
I probably don kill over 50billion souls

3 Likes

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by fr3do(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2019
stieyven:
...evokes memories of the Jewish pogroms cum genocide committed by the Nazis...

grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2019
I'm a murderer thengrin
but I really want to leave this country to wer i can display this for older women and get paid

3 Likes

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2019
I think I'm dumber now. Thank you op

1 Like

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by okwabayi(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2019
It's probably the reason why unbaptized men who die go to hell.
Abegi, nature has a way of replenishing dead things.
If you masturbate into an ant hill, you have provided the insects with nourishment.
If you do the same in a woman's mouth you just gave her protein supplements.
Use your head: it is not murder if done wisely.
Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2019
As long as the sperm has not been fertilised, it's can't be called an embryo or foetus or baby. Take note.
Btw, if masturbation is abortion, what is wet dreams?

10 Likes

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by Page420: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Well I'm not saying the friend of yours is right or wrong, because lately I don't objectively deal with my environment on the basis of right and wrong. All j know is that everything in this world, is almost true or almost false: 50% chance of be deceived into believing and accepting wrong reality and of course there might be a thousand reasons and when I say reasons , I mean 'scientifically' or moral valid reason in some case, it's just boils down into what people have been taught to believe/ way of life.

We should know that, in most cases, religion view shape and influence our path of reasoning. I'm jot saying it's bad to be religious but it's just a fact that, religion is at diagonal opposition to empiricism.

If we could link this thought of your friend with his/her religion view, then we don't have to deliberate on this cuz things lie that if said in the time of moses, the most suitable answer is AMEN.

Now just do this simple arithmetic

With the constant k which is total number of sperm

Masturbate

You save energy,
Money
Time

Normal sex

More money
More energy
More time

With the constant k present in the two scenario, devoid of religious influence decision, baba which one will you go for abi your friend no dey Bleep¿ tell me

And lastly, if I kill 19.999 million people to save one, what's is that called¿

Abeg him me some vers.........
Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dmpaul:
As long as the sperm has not been fertilised, it's can't be called an embryo or foetus or baby. Take note.
Btw, if masturbation is abortion, what is wet dreams?

Wet dream is a pogrom grin grin

Just joking oh. I don't buy all these shitt. Life only begins at conception, when an egg is fertilised.

Unfertilized eggs in female are expelled via menstruation just as the male sperms/semen are either reabsorbed or emitted through wet dreams(nocturnal emmissio)

1 Like

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by sparog(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mr Man, your argument is flawed

Sperm ain't nothin without the female egg

Even if you ejaculate inside a woman, only one spermatozoa is gonna fertilize the egg making others useless

Leave our masturbation alone mbok

grin
Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by stieyven(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
SmellySperm:
I'm a murderer thengrin
but I really want to leave this country to wer i can display this for older women and get paid
Remember that you will be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

1 Like

Re: Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! by Wantedola(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
So all this men here masturbate, I thought its for singles guys tho.

(1) (Reply)

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? / How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.