Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Could It Be Jazz ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be Jazz ? (575 Views)

I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me / If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be Jazz ? by cinoedhunter: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2019
A friend of mine has been trying to get this particular light skin lady. I'm not a fan of light skin but when I saw her, I stood in awe. To cut story short, they became close friends and she pays him regular visits but the main issue is that his junior doesn't get signal as soon as she's in his house. He told me it has happened four times. The last time he had to get kick and start but it wasn't effective until she left his house. He's kind of confuse because he's very active with other ladies and whenever he thinks about her, his junior receives strong 4g signal. He has been asking me since , if the girl is normal or she has jazz him... angry

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Jazz ? by Arthurity1(m): 2:07am On Feb 16, 2019
It might be jazz to prevent rape, but it might also be that he truly likes her

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. / More funds for girl who made Success known / Lagos (apapa) Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.