Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (47697 Views)

Ondo Govt Fixes Akeredolu's Burial For February 23rd & 24th - SR / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Zenlife: 6:19am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC should be FIRED!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Tonytonex(m): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2019
blackmantis:
My cousins wedding don cast
anybody wey dey fix wedding this period no get wisdom.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Baroba:
Nothing suprises me, no be Nigeria, incompetence personified.. Tufia

Same here I had a feeling this election was going to be postponed.It is a usual occurrence in the shithole we live in.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by jboycrb(m): 6:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Carry ur aggression to Abuja nah.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 16, 2019
angelusbrut:
Apostle Suleiman, na waoh, prophesy is real!!!

Please after the election let the politicians fight themselves as prophesied, useless people
Apostle Suleman gave this prophecy in 2016. Not only him but few other prophets that are not popular. I personally knew that elections will not hold on 16/2/2019. I have been posting it on this forum but many doubted. Expect 100% rigging this time around

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by olajizz01(m): 6:27am On Feb 16, 2019
BabaIbo:
I see a repeat of 2015 election(it was postponed), I'm gradually seeing the sign that Atiku will win. Karma is a bitch... just the same way the incumbent was removed
Keep deceiving yourself, is it a law?

You will be surprised by next week Saturday.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by ikemesit4477: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2019
These is ridiculous! That means inec are working with APC to rig the election, shame on buhari, shame on inec chairman! Atiku will still win!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by PythonDancer: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2019
With this.
Buhari’s victory is sealed
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Ikpongiton: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
this is what you reap,when a country is run by a lifeless president and brainless administrators

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Apostle Suleman gave this prophecy in 2016. Not only him but few other prophets that are not popular. I personally knew that elections will not hold on 16/2/2019. I have been posting it on this forum but many doubted. Expect 100% rigging this time around

Not here for argument, u were not in onitsha on d 8th Jan for open heaven, so face ur front .
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by weedfada(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Lordseyad:
I swear, this country is a joke

Bro, you took those words outta my mouth. I'm tired, I'm really tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by ibietela2(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2019
RaptObserver:
Postponement of election is now a tradition in Nigeria. But what happens to those who travelled down to their villages, towns and states to vote? What happens to the international observation missions and their hotel reservations? Who will refund the monies spent by every stakeholder- including myself to ensure participation in this election? What happens to the schools that were closed? What about people who have events like wedding on those dates? Too many questions mehn!

This is why they need to make it VOTE at your location not where you registered.... Thank God i didn't travel as planned
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Petersamuel8(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2019
indeed there was a country "Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Face palm for Inec and Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Afritop(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
APC doing everything possible to rig this election

But they will fail.
Look at this PDP Rigger angry
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by tete7000(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Postponement announced just few hours to election by the same people that castigated Jonathan for postponing election for few weeks. APC reeks of hypocrisy, they are disgusting. The plan is just to disenfranchise people, to ensure many won't be able to vote. I know guys who sought permission from work to enable them travel as to vote. They have travelled already. Will those guys come back and travel again? Oh, maybe they expect employees to close shop and give one week break to enable people remain where they are and vote, or maybe at the end of the day only those already rendered jobless and the almajiris only deserve to vote. APC reeks of hypocrisy and ineptitude. These guys need to be kicked out of power before they turn Nigeria to sambisa forest, they are very sick..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by megareal: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
APC and INEC regrouping to restrategize their rigging plans. No wahala, the people will still be waiting to vote Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
angelusbrut:

Not here for argument, u were not in onitsha on d 8th Jan for open heaven, so face ur front .
Am not referring to Onitsha crusade am referring to this
http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/20/2019-election-will-not-hold-apostle-suleman-says-fresh-prophecies/. He made it known in 2017
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by sogodihno: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2019
wingman:
Gross incompetence! Buhari government can't get anything right yet they want 4 more years. Idiots!

shut up! Jonathan government postponed it too. even to a longer date
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by sogodihno: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2019
eagleeye2:
This just goes to show, that this government doesn't deserve another term, nothing is going to be right with these desperadoes

Jonathan government postponed it too, and this government will still win, get use to that to avoid shock
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Dandybutix: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
It is quite apolly that inec under Buhari administration is a disgrace! 2015 postponement of elections few days to the polls was bad but people had opportunity to reprogram their activities. This year in dc postponed election few hours to the polls, disrupting and disorganising Nigerians. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by mastar111: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
What about people that have travelled to vote? This might discourage them from voting cos they will not be willing to travel again next week.

INEC is not serious. This date has been fixed months ago and the are postponing on the election day.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by joshmee4real(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
blackmantis:
Seriously bro what can b d way forward cuz its affected me too

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by sogodihno: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
EduC:

You fund someone without overseeing the person's activities. Is that how you run your affairs/coy? Stop supporting gross incompetence!!!

shut up! how we the FG APC led government oversee inec activities, I thought inec is supposed to be independent, if FG oversees it, ur kind will b saying nonsense that inec is compromised, u go dey alright last last.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by obailala(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2019
blackmantis:
Very annoying, I just imagined the fate of people who have weddings planned for next week. The Nigerian govts always swim in gross incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by sogodihno: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
eddie7:
BREAKING REASON!!!!

INEC 'OSUN TEMPLATE ' BUSTED BY THE US

Nigerians should be grateful to the United States for saving our democracy today. This is why the party in power got frustrated about the international communities interference at one point and threatened “body bags” because they know, “America would know”.

We are a sovereign state, agreed, but there was nothing Nigerians would have done tonight to prevent Mohammadu Buhari from rigging this election if not for the intervention of the US.

The Buhari government in collaboration with INEC had an agenda on how to rig the election in favor of Buhari. This was what they were planning to execute tonight with the postponement drama when the United States govt got a wind of it and called the INEC Chairman not to dare!

Their Plan...

The strategy was to allow elections hold in 26 states and postpone it in 10 states. For the ten states, they had two plans; late arrival of election materials and security crisis.

The idea was to deliberately allow materials arrive late as we are already witnessing in some states and INEC would have no option but to postpone elections in those states. For instance, the aircraft that was supposed to deliver materials to Enugu was told it can't land because of bad weather conditions and it had to land in Port Harcourt. Right before us, elections in Enugu would have been postponed.

The crisis template was executed in Kaduna today. The news of Kaduna State killings of 66 people today was part of the plan to create an atmosphere of catastrophic so that INEC would postpone the election in Kaduna State citing security challenges. The news of the killings was fabricated and sponsored by the 3 inches 'body bag' Governor of that state.

For the 26 states that election would have held, the plan was to watch out for the outcome. If it favours Atiku, whatever the margin is, they would deploy heavy security agents to ensure they get enough votes to cover up the margin in the 10 states that elections were to be postponed as they did in Osun state.

With this plan, Buhari would be elected back as president… but the US said, NO!! Elections across the 36 states must hold simultaneously, they insist.

N-Credit:
May Ubeku

Trash and Trash.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by obailala(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Tonytonex:
anybody wey dey fix wedding this period no get wisdom.
Oga, no amount of wisdom can save one from this kind of govt incompetence. You might think it wise to avoid fixing weddings in the month of February or even March. But remember the last time, the election was shifted by almost 2 months. Except you're saying weddings should only be fixed from May.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by eddie7: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:

Trash and Trash.
Facts are most times mysterious
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by obailala(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2019
ojuu4u:
Why eleventh hour? Am very sure INEC is collaborating with APC to postpone the election, they biliv PDP might have shared money to respective polling units by next week, they would have exhausted their money, APC will now come out fresh with loaded cash
But PDP did exactly this in 2015 but still failed! Postponed elections for 6 weeks in which period GEJ went around personally sharing trillions to royal fathers especially in the SW. But it still failed. If it failed the last time, it would also fail this time cos everyone already knows who they want to vote for.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd by Sergioaguero: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2019
blackmantis:

My sister wedding na 23rd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.