Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii (39400 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:09am On Feb 16, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo and his beautiful girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu are currently enjoying a romantic baecation in Hawaii.

They have been flooding their social media space with fun-loving photos and videos.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/actor-alexx-ekubo-and-his-girlfriend-baecation-hawaii.html

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:10am On Feb 16, 2019
He has a gorgeous girlfriend, I thought people were saying he was gay undecided

14 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Bamidey: 3:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Can't we have BIS in peace grin grin

Abeg make una no quote me o, I'm not feeling well
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Soneh(m): 4:03am On Feb 16, 2019
So the fool had no plans to vote.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by MJBOLT: 4:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Soneh:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by itspzpics(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Nice one sha
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Anastescia001: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2019
He never wanted to vote sef....

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Nickijoy(f): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Just imagine... he left the country before the elections ....

59 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Baddiezz(f): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Anastescia001:
I'm not voting either. They are all incompetent

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by KingLennon(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Nickijoy:
Just imagine... he left the country before the elections ....
Election no consine am one bit dem still kum post-pone am sef grin

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Anastescia001:
Me neither

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by nanakgh(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Lmao everyone knows elections only matter to the poor. Gives them the illusion of choice or a feeling of faux power. Poor people will remain poor and vice versa, regardless of who wins or loses.

All the noise about elections are from the poor masses who only matter during elections or the old rich animals you fools continue to vote for and enrich.

Keep the very same people and their cohorts in power but expect different results. Nigeria should be a synonym for insanity.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Anastescia001: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Me neither
Lol..... grin grin grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Speedyconnect15: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:

Gays carry girls like madt too to cover up.

I didn't say he is gay oo.

See below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Preetti(f): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
A gaybo once offered me 150k monthly to be posing as his girlfriend, told him blatant no

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by ZoeyJ(f): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Preettii:
A gaybo once offered me 150k monthly to be posing as his girlfriend, told him blatant no
you rejected?

21 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by goshen26: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Is this not actor turned PDP politician?

You see why ur life is in your hand? They will make noise and run, look at him now enjoying himself in a foreign country on the supposed election day

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by TimiRume(f): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Why can't ugly men hide their jealousy for fine wines like Alex. His girl is fvcking cute btw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Preetti:
As u lie nw wetn u gain u wud hav shut Tha Bleep up..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by oloriLFC(f): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2019
ZoeyJ:
you rejected? dumb
I smell lies

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by NobleAngell(f): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2019
I was hoping to see IK Ogbonna. But I didn't. You coulda fooled me, Alex. That looks like a random chic doing her own thing. You should have even begged her to take a shot beside you or Photoshop would have been a better idea. Baecation my foot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by Speedyconnect15: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Mtchew
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii by landmark86: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Soneh:

Shut up

You that wanted 2 vote what was the outcome?
Disappointment from the useless INEC chairman.
The guy is the wisest to me atleast he can come back during the week and still cast his vote

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe, Odunlade Adekola, Yul Edochie Storm Ikeja For Tecno Mobile / Ngozi Nwosu Hits The Gym / Bovi's Children Dressed Him Up For 2018 AMVCA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.