₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,213,373 members, 4,832,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019 at 09:12 PM

James Bond New Movie 'bond 25' Release Date Shifted To April 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Bond New Movie 'bond 25' Release Date Shifted To April 2020 (276 Views)

Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Prince James Uche Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Bond New Movie 'bond 25' Release Date Shifted To April 2020 by Slimfitgen(m): 3:49am On Feb 16
James Bond will arrive two months later than planned as MGM moved back the release date on the untitled Bond 25 movie from Feb. 14 to April 8, 2020 — a Wednesday before the start of Easter weekend.

It’s the second delay for Bond 25. MGM and Eon originally announced in 2017 that the film would open on Nov. 8, 2019, then moved that back to Feb. 14, 2020 after Danny Boyle exited from the director slot and was replaced by Cary Joji Fukunaga.

Universal will be handling international distribution on Bond 25, while MGM handles domestic in partnership with Annapurna through the new United Artists Releasing label.

Daniel Craig is returning as Bond and Lea Seydoux, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, and Ben Whishaw will reprise their roles from 2015’s “Spectre,” directed by Sam Mendes. The last two installments became the highest-grossing films in the series, with “Skyfall” hauling $1.1 billion globally and “Spectre” earning $880.7 million at the worldwide box office.

Bond 25 will begin shooting on March 4 with Craig in the lead for the fifth time. Fukunaga, whose feature credits include “Jane Eyre” and “Beasts of No Nation,” has become the first American director in the history of the franchise under MGM and Eon. The team of Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, who have been co-writers on the last six Bond films dating back to “The World Is Not Enough,” have returned to write the script.

Continue reading and watch the trailer at the link below

https://rsenaija.blogspot.com/2019/02/james-bond-new-movie-bond-25-release.html

Source : Rich Source Entertainment

Re: James Bond New Movie 'bond 25' Release Date Shifted To April 2020 by GraGra247(m): 4:53am On Feb 16
I stopped enjoying James Bond movies when they decided to select an very old looking man for the Bond role. Daniel Craig doesn't fit into the role in my view.

How they want to convince us that those smashing beautiful young bond girl models will fall for or even agree to kiss this seeming ugly old man beats my imagination.

Also how an old man that looks very weak and frail can beat up 5 villains in a fight doesn't fit. Is Britain lacking young looking able bodied actors?

1 Like

Re: James Bond New Movie 'bond 25' Release Date Shifted To April 2020 by Slimfitgen(m): 5:35am On Feb 16
GraGra247:
I stopped enjoying James Bond movies when they decided to select an very old looking man for the Bond role. Daniel Craig doesn't fit into the role in my view.

How they want to convince us that those smashing beautiful young bond girl models will fall for or even agree to kiss this seeming ugly old man beats my imagination.

Also how an old man that looks very weak and frail can beat up 5 villains in a fight doesn't fit. Is Britain lacking young looking able bodied actors?

I feel you but the answer is best known to the 007 crew, they must have seen something in Daniel Craig that the other actors didn't have, as far as the story line is interested i'm not bothered about who play the lead role.

I have watch most of Daniel Craig movies and the actor is spectacular in every role he played.
Re: James Bond New Movie 'bond 25' Release Date Shifted To April 2020 by maryjames9: 7:53am On Feb 16
Can't wait to see the cars Craig will use this time around. Agent 007 as his name is will no doubt mesmerize us with his action-packed acting and charm.

But why they keep using older actors still amaze me. Craig no doubt look fit, fast though old, I still think they can get a younger guy to take up his roles. May be younger guys will not sign an exclusivity with 007 crew or something.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Contributed Alot To My Success - Bisola / Davido In Serious Trouble / Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses In 2019 - Number 3 Will Shock You! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.