Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian (39756 Views)

Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by EmekaBlue(m): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2019
grin I knew exactly dis would happen.

Last night I thought i got it wrong but BOOM they didnt dissapoint. APC want to rig this shit...trust me

I hope my holiday stands o...I dont want problem with my company...Already dazed with alcohol here...Going nowhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by otokx(m): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2019
5thElement:
Reminds me of when Jonathan postponed the elections too.

I'm sure the same people who defended that postponement will be the ones who will shout the loudest now, and those who condemned that postponement will defend this one.

Nigeria is a banana republic.

It is all about interests and the Nigerian mentality.

1 Like

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Larryndelaw: 5:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Apc was disqualified from presenting candidates in Rivers and Zamfara. Pdp did not say anything .There only reaction was rejoicing. If it were to be PDP they will call USA .Uk. ICC.UN and OBASANJO will ranting with his stinking mouth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by hargbolahan01: 5:50am On Feb 16, 2019
with all our preparation we no go vote again....thank you INEC
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by otokx(m): 5:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Yopcity:

Sorry dear, blame buhari

Is Buhari INEC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by otokx(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Apc was disqualified from presenting candidates in Rivers and Zamfara. Pdp did not say anything .There only reaction was rejoicing. If it were to be PDP they will call USA .Uk. ICC.UN and OBASANJO will ranting with his stinking mouth.

Don't mind them.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2019
AstralBody:
APC n Buhari are crooks,I keep hitting this into ur afonja skull,is like u copy now.... bloody scallywag!!

And Atiku is the saint that will fix Nigeria? Slap yourself on my behalf.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by netflicks(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2019
This people dey use person play so after all the rush, money wey person spend buy food keep for house Base on u knows the outcome of elections....clubs, bars lose money as per TGIF...now una come say the elecations no go Hold....I disagree it must hold ooo, what are we going to be doing today?? ... angry
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by ToyinDipo(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:
In clear terms I am disappointed in the Apc led government
Same here bro.
I have been their massive supporter, if this action was their plan to deter people from certain regions from traveling back home to cast their votes for opposition party or a means to perfect any rigging, may APC lose terribly AMEN!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Egonec(m): 5:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Banter1:
But Jonathan did the same now

He did, but not 3hrs to election, when pple have already travelled to their respective polling areas.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by samnaija: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2019
wanate:
After travelling miles just to vote. Now the question on my mind is should i go back to my place of residence? If i go back will i be able to come back here to cast my vote? Dis whole thing is messed up. I have spent not less dan 25k so far just to cast my vote. So pained ryt nw.
my bro that is the plan. to fustrate Nigerians from voting. the spirit u have to vote is what is scaring this administration. Nigerians want to vote they are scared. don't give in vote...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by naunasabi: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Can these idiot just be quiet for once?
Was he not alive when Jonathan postpone 2015 election.

You are the idiot Mr.

People were mad with Jonathan when he postponed the election.

If I recall correctly Jonathan on his part didn't postpone the election right on the election day. Which sensible human would do that.

Secondly smart people learn from other people's mistakes. But APC has shown how I'll prepared they are for everything, why would they keep the same mistake the last administrator made.

Is it not shameful that APC will put Nigerians through the same thing Nigerians voted in to correct?

Anyways what am even saying when you have sold your senses for just 30k.

APC has used you already. I am sure they got hold of your boxers. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Livingstone124: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari the incompetent one has done it again if they like let them conduct election on May 28th. The incompetent one must handover on May 29th

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Alejob: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria will win in the end!
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Kailalomo(m): 5:55am On Feb 16, 2019
No dream oh, he is a deceiver oh. No die hard apc fan just like that Seun and that bbqmanna guy or girl. Well I pray they notice that apc are nothing but more evil than pdp. Even tinubu doesn't trust buhari, he his just playing the good guy card in other not to be disgrace by the buhari govt.

babepink:
hope Iam not dreaming?

1 Like

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by rinzaugustine: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Olukologia24592:
They shifted the election because they've been blocked by international and local forces... #noRoomForRigging
Thats the handwork of obasanjo.Buhari lost the election the day he told that man to go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by naunasabi: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2019
otokx:

Is Buhari INEC?

Under whose administration is INEC working?

Which government is responsible for INEC the United States?

I swear your boxer's is somewhere in APC control-room. You have been used bro. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by wakes: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2019
One week is just like 1 second. So be patient Nigerians.
This too shall come to pass.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:
In clear terms I am disappointed in the Apc led government

Jeeez shocked
Who hacked this account give it back to the own now! shocked
Else I call seun angry

5 Likes

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Deflames01(m): 5:57am On Feb 16, 2019
some people said Jonathan did the same too..

Jonathan postponed the election few weeks to it not on the d-day
he saw that INEC was not ready yet

shows that this president has no idea of what is happening in his country.
but postponing elections on the d-day is gross incompetence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by truthisgood: 5:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

After bombing pdp stronghold, writing election results and sabotaging our votes.

PDP has time to collect more PVC, fix errors and plan ahead

If you don't know what to say you better close your big mouth or holy ghost fire will close is for you, nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by otokx(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Alejob:
Nigeria will win in the end!

Nice
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by donsheddy1(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2019
wanate:
After travelling miles just to vote. Now the question on my mind is should i go back to my place of residence? If i go back will i be able to come back here to cast my vote? Dis whole thing is messed up. I have spent not less dan 25k so far just to cast my vote. So pained ryt nw.
Buhari was counting on this. He needed to frustrate people so that the turn up for the election will be reduced so he can perfect his rigging game. If you go back now then you will be making him a winner. Hold tight my brother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by geadom: 5:58am On Feb 16, 2019
This is Nigeria where every thing is possible,
They are just making ways for rigging the election. Don't mind them.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by reservd(m): 5:59am On Feb 16, 2019
5thElement:

And Atiku is the saint that will fix Nigeria? Slap yourself on my behalf.
Allow them, most of us dnt reason at all

1 Like

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by DrGud: 6:00am On Feb 16, 2019
angryRubbish. pls let elections hold. Everything seems to be still.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by cooltola(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2019
I wonder why the election is postponed till the last minute. It is like moving your wedding date a day before the actual date. The inconsiderate folk behind moving this date, God dey. Nigeria is an unorthodox country, this is normal
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by reservd(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Deflames01:
some people said Jonathan did the same too..

Jonathan postponed the election few weeks to it not on the d-day
he saw that INEC was not ready yet

shows that this president has no idea of what is happening in his country.
but postponing elections on the d-day is gross incompetence.
Was it d president that postponed d election?
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by vicdon(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2019
5thElement:
Reminds me of when Jonathan postponed the elections too.

I'm sure the same people who defended that postponement will be the ones who will shout the loudest now, and those who condemned that postponement will defend this one.

Nigeria is a banana republic.

The election in 2015 was postponed weeks before the election, but this came less than 5hours to election...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Ayoefa: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Rubbish, your political retirement has just being postponed by another week. I herr to vote for Buhari and will not leave until I get the chance to vote.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Daniealah(m): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2019
This is unbelievable!!!
What is the duty of INEC? Do the think is okay to postpone an election on the election day is okay for the country... If is really happening I most tell you INEC officials you are not doing your job..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.