Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? (19582 Views)

Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by ruffDiamond: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2019
I dey vex for PDTHIEVE na dem wan rig by all mean ,,useless CRIMINAL ridden party
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by kjhova(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2019
All of the dynamics of this election has been changed for both the APC and PDP. With this postponement, an erstwhile sure winner will lose while a loosing contestant will end up winning in some of the elections!!

I planned my leave and travelled inter state to vote for PMB. without a holiday declared for the coming Thursday and Friday 21 & 22, how the hell am I gonna do this again??

Mahmood or whatever his name is, you cocked this one big time and your singular failure may have just altered the history of Nigeria forever!!!
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Ranchhoddas: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2019
I just want the whole thing to end. I don tire for election matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Doctee: 6:42am On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin grin
hisexcellency34:
I travelled from Lagos to Abuja so as to vote. I also usep d all my savings to stock food. INEC AND BUHARI should please return all my money wasted

1 Like

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by maiunguwar: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
What now happens to election materials already dispatched?Because definitely I witnessed election materials dispatched here in Anambra East Inec office
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by MrPresident1: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2019
elantraceey:
It's a blessing to me, I was thinking all night how I would precide over a thousand voters as the only PO because our voting points were merged and APOVPs removed, but I thank God they've been given time to get functional card readers and other logistics to conduct the election properly, I'll jeje continue my personal work.

You this small girl, she bi you know you have not apologised to me for what you did in 2015? angry grin
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by kjhova(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2019
The integrity of this election is now forever tainted and called to question.
Sensitive materials has been dispatched and all! How will they be secured?
This is a disaster of immeassurable proportions!!

1 Like

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by elantraceey(f): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2019
MrPresident1:

You this small girl, she bi you know you have not apologised to me for what you did in 2015? angry grin

what did I do?
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by deltateam: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Itzcaleb:
This is sad and terrible as my wedding is slated to hold on the 9th of March. However, I guess its God's plan and accepted in good fate

Second thought?
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Tenshades(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Village people have many ways of dealing with Nigerians... Na election dem use delay and affect some people again. Thanks to them anyway... Lol
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by MrPresident1: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2019
elantraceey:

what did I do?

You don forget abi, make I remind you?
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by deltateam: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2019
helinues:
Not in anyway. Favours instead

I always have plan B even though I didn't see the elections postponement coming.

Still Prof Yakubu must resigns

Taa, you didn't see what? When Nairaland was already carrying it since as Buhari's reaction to rejection.
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Twinmama(f): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2019
The most annoying thing is that I drove a long distance to beat the curfew, I got to the polling unit some minutes before 6am and turned on my data only to read on my whatsapp that it has been postponed. What a shame, useless leaders.
With the anger in me I feel like slapping Buhari and INEC.
The anger has given me something to hold on to by voting out this clueless and incompetent and insensitive government. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Abeyjide: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2019
albeit pained, I will still travel next week by God's grace to do

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Abeyjide: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2019
albeit pained, am travell this morning but by God's grace I must to cast my
vote next week to do

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Eroms4life17(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Uglyaddy:
I flew from abroad to my home country to vote our this incompetent administration.I plan spending just 4 days only.

I am totally disappointed,confuse if to stay longer or just go back to my base.

Buhari needs to be sent back to Daura by all means.

Foreign observers,international reporters are already on ground to witness this election.
Which abroad? Burkina Fasso?
Lie kee u dia
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by akejujoe(f): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Mikreal4:

Yes oooo
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by frankputer: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Had to travel to Abuja to vote. Left a job I'm doing @north east in order to vote.the postponement is affecting me because I have to travel for over 7 hours. Anyway I will do what is humanly possible to vote I wouldn't care how much it will cost me.its better I sacrifice 20k on logistics than stay 4years in penury.

4 Likes

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by IAMTHEHERO: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Honestly. This is heart breaking and not funny at all.I took off from work and spent heavily moving from PH to Lagos to cast my vote in Lagos only for the postponement to be announced few hours to the election. Why didn't he announce it at least 2 days to the election.It is sad.

2 Likes

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Quality20(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Uglyaddy:
I flew from abroad to my home country to vote our this incompetent administration.I plan spending just 4 days only.

I am totally disappointed,confuse if to stay longer or just go back to my base.

Buhari needs to be sent back to Daura by all means.

Foreign observers,international reporters are already on ground to witness this election.
how many votes do u have?
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by jolyment: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2019
helinues:
Not in anyway. Favours instead

I always have plan B even though I didn't see the elections postponement coming.

Still Prof Yakubu must resigns

This is the normal thing.
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Quality20(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Twinmama:
The most annoying thing is that I drove a long distance to beat the curfew, I got to the polling unit some minutes before 6am and turned on my data only to read on my whatsapp that it has been postponed. What a shame, useless leaders.
With the anger in me I feel like slapping Buhari and INEC.
The anger has given me something to hold on to by voting out this clueless and incompetent and insensitive government. Mtchew
elections were also postponed in 2011, I was an adhoc staff then at a polling unit ready for proceedings only to start moving things back again and of course we all know of 2015, where dasuki d so-called atm orchestrated d six weeks postponment

1 Like

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by FEGNO: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Incompetence all round.
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Fem4luv: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Fixed wedding date affected even after printing out the cards and giving most out.
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Bintuenyo: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
It's not affecting me, I wasn't going to vote & i will not vote.
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Offpoint: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Randy100:
I travelled all the way from porthacourt city down to Enugu so as to vote out the lifeless one. INEC has finally disenfranchise me because if I go back, I won't come back next week.
Sorry brother... but try find way abeg... we must vote dem out, abeg try....
na dia plan be dat

2 Likes

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
INTRODUCTION, even a Friends Wedding on the 23rd, Holly Molly can it still hold
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Bianda24: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
it did not affect me a bit. I don't even care and I don't even see myself caring in the near future. Politicians are thieves, egocentrics and greedy.
I am myself.
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by RichardKajola(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2019
I thought I would vote before going to school but now I just have to go school. I will try and come back to exercise my franchise.
Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by Nadheer15: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2019
kjhova:
All of the dynamics of this election has been changed for both the APC and PDP. With this postponement, an erstwhile sure winner will lose while a loosing contestant will end up winning in some of the elections!!

I planned my leave and travelled inter state to vote for PMB. without a holiday declared for the coming Thursday and Friday 21 & 22, how the hell am I gonna do this again??

Mahmood or whatever his name is, you cocked this one big time and your singular failure may have just altered the history of Nigeria forever!!!
Bro, abeg find way reschedule o. Don't let this single act destroy Buhari chance, just be strong and place create time to vote.

God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? by cheango: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Because of this Election, I travelled from Lagos to Kano on Wednesday . After getting to Kano, I realised that I forgot my PVC in Lagos. Am living alone and no one can send it to me. So on Thursday, I took the first available Bus to Lagos to take it, and entering Kano now, I was told Election has been postponed ..Nigeria just come and kill me ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna / Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m / Adamu Babban Bare Is Dead (Jigawa Assembly Member Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.