Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia (41998 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Jyde89: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2019
chriskosherbal:
I think little by little drogba is drifting into politics following the footsteps of Africa football legend and one time world footballer of the year and now Liberian president George Upon Weah.

But wait can you see what the use of one's talent effectively can lead one to ....look at Drogba rubbing minds with who and who in Africa.....chaii

Bia chinedu go and bring that my talent I kept under the bed I think is time for me to use it cheesy

My brother, lord Drogber's achievement has placed him in the amongst the "who is who" in the world. God bless our hustle.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by programmer3707: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmerAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by BluntBoy(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Two african legends from two different carrer endeavours

This is a woman my yoruba people are so relentless in demonizing, but they will continue to gnash their teeth in sifia pains and sorrow as she continues to excel amd prosper

God bless NOI!

God bless PDP!

God bless Atiku!

God bless Peter Obi!

Thunder strike buhari

Ogun scatter apc

Amadioha destroy mahmood inec

Orunmila fire apc on line minions and followers

What makes Ngozi Okonjo Iweala a legend?

I am earnestly awaiting your answer(s).

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by D1zion: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Good one,run away presidential candidate.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by YorubaBigot: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

This is the kinda questions tribalists would ask

Remove the tribalsitic spec you putting on and you would see her as the renowned legendary nigerian economist she truly is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by DelphiOracle(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2019
gerrardomendes:
Bayern Munich would want uefa to take a second look at drogba's head. The guy actually cheated.
how do u mean
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by AlhajaChinyere: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Niceman4u:
Great woman of substance. I remember criticising this woman during her time as a minister.
But I must say I ve realised how sound she is economicaly.
Keep it up woman!!!

You must either be MAD or Igbo. That woman played an active part in pushing Nigeria to where she is today. I will personally STONE this woman if I see her. Thieving ugly ass woman.
She doesn't even look like a woman, more like an elephant !
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Bighead9: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2019
I hope she will remind the world that, it was herself and Goodluck Jonathan that spoiled this Country.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by AlhajaChinyere: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Very good question. The woman is a rogue! A slimy conniving ROGUE!
She is being invited everywhere because Africans are STUPID and IGNORANT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by onadana: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2019
chriskosherbal:
I think little by little drogba is drifting into politics following the footsteps of Africa football legend and one time world footballer of the year and now Liberian president George Upon Weah.

But wait can you see what the use of one's talent effectively can lead one to ....look at Drogba rubbing minds with who and who in Africa.....chaii

Bia chinedu go and bring that my talent I kept under the bed I think is time for me to use it cheesy

A perfectly orchestrated plan of moving into politics.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Emmanuel226(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2019
see as Drogba head dey shine, abeg we need solar panel to power our house oh, so drogba u are needed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by propynich123: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Onnoghen Refuses Umar’s Seat; Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges; Kanu Calls Off Election Boycott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VwF2qmtb2g
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by mywells: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2019
gratiaeo:
Eyes have never see aunty Kemi since she resign as finance minister
eating her look coded
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Niceman4u(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

You must either be MAD or Igbo. That woman played an active part in pushing Nigeria to where she is today. I will personally STONE this woman if I see her. Thieving ugly ass woman.
She doesn't even look like a woman, more like an elephant !

I would ve used abusive words for u but lemme b civil here.
u think she brought Nigeria to this economic downturn?
Ve u asked Amaechi his role as chairman of governors forum? ve u asked how These 'saints' Amaechi, Fashola and Oshomole urged her to always share the excess grude money.
U think she s not intelligent and she sits on d board of international economic organisations and she keeps getting appointments.
I don't wanna tribalised this but ask urself how many Northern female folks get to her level?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Sugarplum777(f): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Free correct score games posted on signature below cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by TheStarsAlign: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Didier x Ngozi combo. This is inspiring. I used to beef this woman but when I saw the caliber of those who came when she left I started respecting her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by cutediva87(f): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Two african legends from two different carrer endeavours

This is a woman my yoruba people are so relentless in demonizing, but they will continue to gnash their teeth in sifia pains and sorrow as she continues to excel amd prosper

God bless NOI! hahaahaha

God bless PDP!

God bless Atiku!

God bless Peter Obi!

Thunder strike buhari

Ogun scatter apc

Amadioha destroy mahmood inec

Orunmila fire apc on line minions and followers

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Benwallt(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Why the sudden baldness Drogba.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by babadeee(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Eastatlantalove:

she has done more than your entire region
u think you know how to Quote someone right?? angry angry I don’t think you even have region so I don’t know what to say to you, but I hope you are taking your madness herbs? sad sad because I hear say all una generation get mental problem Warey omo ale angry sad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by chiefobdk(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Does she want to head CHELSEA ...?

Insult
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
So she made up her mind not to vote before.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by nograv: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Mtcheww and what have you achieved
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by BluntBoy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
nograv:

Mtcheww and what have you achieved

You this Athiefkulooter again. The other day you were pretending to be neutral but it is all very clear now that you are an Atiku supporter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Presidential Aspirant Sowore Arrives Nigeria / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York / President Macron Meets Buhari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.