Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? (26690 Views)

Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters / 2023 Election Has Been Rigged - Photo / Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by wafer1: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
What we started on val day continues today
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by olanshi: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019

Eat and Netflixing !!!

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Pope22(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
queenfav:
Na to cook, do my nails then drive round my estate with Oga, make i dey perfect my driving skills small small. INec wahala can't ruin my day at all.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by aalangel(f): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pope22:

Easy my dear, we have many stations na...fueling station, police station etc grin

Great.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
NaijaChild:

Even if I live in Lagos, ure name alone would scare me from thinking of ure option twice

Don't let that stand on the way.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by TessBiwom(f): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

what tribe are you from?

Is that the gate fee to gain access? tongue
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by TessBiwom(f): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2019
nelronaldo:

Please come in.. why did it take you so long? Don't tell me traffic o grin

You are right,it's traffic. grin tongue

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:41am On Feb 17, 2019
TessBiwom:

Is that the gate fee to gain access? tongue

you look middle beltan shortie
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Eroms4life17(m): 2:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Ayoswit:
Well, I need to ATIKUlate what to do today first and OBIdiently comment later cool

see ATIKULATE creativity at its best.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by TessBiwom(f): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

you look middle beltan shortie

Lol!touch down,that was a straight punch (first round over).
MONIKERREVEALER 1-0 TESSBIWOM
I'm from the south-south region and a Crossriverian to be precise.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2019
TessBiwom:

haha, I could NEVER put my hands on a lady shortie.

I am certain that the part of crossriver you come from has gotta be contiguous with benue state. probably the ogoja yala areas.

great bubbly personality you have there baby!
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by petitmonde(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Planning to step out now to refil my gas, buy chicken to prepare sumptuous Jollof rice. Eat, play scrabble and work. grin
They cannot ruin my day
can I play scrabble with you?
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
petitmonde:

can I play scrabble with you?
Hmmm I don't believe u.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:11am On Feb 19, 2019
TessBiwom:

hope all is well shortie
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by TessBiwom(f): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=MONIKERREVEALER post=75876226]

hope all is well shortie[/quote
]

Pleasant morning to you.
I'm good,thankyou.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=TessBiwom post=75886291][/quote]

*relieved*

I told you that you were from ogoja yala axis. 'm I right?
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by petitmonde(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Hmmm I don't believe u.
LOL. You don't believe that I can play scrabble?
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by TessBiwom(f): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

*relieved*

I told you that you were from ogoja yala axis. 'm I right?

Kinda
I'm from Obudu.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
TessBiwom:

Kinda
I'm from Obudu.

yeah, kinda guessed so. northern part of crossriver sharing a border with benue. you are of course hot. both in looks and drive. be following up with you.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Yewandequeen(f): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
petitmonde:

LOL.
You don't believe that I can play scrabble?
yep
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by petitmonde(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yewandequeen:
yep
does your PM work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt / New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow / Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.