Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Will Happen To Those Flying Out Of Nigeria If It Falls On Election Date? - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / What Will Happen To Those Flying Out Of Nigeria If It Falls On Election Date? (389 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Those Flying Out Of Nigeria If It Falls On Election Date? by shams040(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2019
What will happen to those flying out of Nigeria if it falls on election date?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Flying Out Of Nigeria If It Falls On Election Date? by keneryhark(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2019
anyone traveling out of Nigeria on the election date/day would have to get to the airport on or before 6am in the morning. simple
Re: What Will Happen To Those Flying Out Of Nigeria If It Falls On Election Date? by shams040(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=keneryhark post=75779720]anyone traveling out of Nigeria on the election date/day would have to get to the airport on or before 6am in the morning. simple[/quot

Are you sure. I noticed ethopian airline has canceled flight for today ooo
Re: What Will Happen To Those Flying Out Of Nigeria If It Falls On Election Date? by Abjay97(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2019
My aunt's ethiopian airlines flight from enugu to usa cancelled
Re: What Will Happen To Those Flying Out Of Nigeria If It Falls On Election Date? by shams040(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Abjay97:
My aunt's ethiopian airlines flight from enugu to usa cancelled

So what will happened? Was it reschedule or what

(1) (Reply)

Visit Kerala In This Holiday With Cheapest Prices / Tourism And Holiday|price Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / Traveling Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.