Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers (28532 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement / Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Neoteny:

Then simply just stand there.
maybe I'll do that
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Ahmeduana:

WHAT YOU FAILED TO REALISED IS THAT YAKUBU LEARNED FROM JEGA, SO WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THE OUTCOME TO BE?
I expected him to learn from jega's experience, we should get better as a country and make improvements in every subsequent elections
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
OgundeleT:

Jega own first postponement even worse past this one own
More reason why it shouldn't happen again, we should improve as a country and make improvements in every subsequent elections... Don't forget every inec chairman has his name to protect
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by KANUISALIVE: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2019
ezenwajosh:

No be small ERECTION OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY.... WHO IS INCHARGE OF ELECTION PROCESS AND LOGISTICS AMINA ZAKARI.... NNAMDI KANU CALLED OFF ELECTION BOYCOTT A DAY TO ELECTION....INEC called off election 7hours to election.... INEC HAS BOYCOTTED THE ELECTION grin grin grin grin

The lift on election boycott by Nnamdi Kanu affected the logistics of INEC grin grin grin

nwanyionitsha and Ojiofor will still blame IPOB cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2019
I will welcome only the female NYSC members that are stranded at my home in Lekki for a week.

Terms and Conditions Apply. grin
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Friend01(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked

Firstly, I blame that stupid old useless man called buhari

But you see dis foolish ones who called themselves corpers, are unserious fellows

When d training allowances dey enter. where were you?
Some even received d morning and their name isn't included undecided
When they were eating free food like someone that just got back from the desert. Where was your camera?

Another useless and irrelevant rant.

How do you blame Buhari for INEC's sole decision?
Do you people think at all before writing.
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by UncleJudax(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Afritop:
Inec's failure to deliver will lead to buhari's loss in the election. Though buhari has good intentions but Inec's decision not to conduct election will ensure transfer of votes from him
Dafuq is good intentions? grin
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Ojiofor: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

The lift on election boycott by Nnamdi Kanu affected the logistics of INEC grin grin grin

KANUISALIVE I blame the Asorock cabals because as usual Buhari is unaware. I will continue to blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for misleading a lot of Igbo eligible voters from registering for PVC.

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Meanwhile there is a result sheet that BUHARI WON IN ABIA THIS MORNING.... Hahaha LETS VOTE HIM OUT AND VOTE HIM IN.... ZOO LOGISTICS so INEC BOYCOTTED THEIR OWN ELECTION
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Ojiofor:

KANUISALIVE I blame the Asorock cabals because as usual Buhari is unaware. I will continue to blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for misleading a lot of Igbo eligible voters from registering for PVC.

And somehow that reason made INEC TO BOYCOTT THEIR OWN ELECTION... INEC LOGISTICS
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by yetunsbay(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
I have always had this feeling that this man can't deliver, where is Jega.... How do u postpone an election few hours to voting This is not the first time elections will be postponed but this one get K LEG
Reason : LOGISTICS!!!
but u are aware JEGA did same in his tenure too sha
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
yetunsbay:
but u are aware JEGA did same in his tenure too sha
Which is why we should improve as a country and make improvements in every subsequent elections
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Gforce2019: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
Jesu shocked

Even slay queen corpers sleeping outside like bingos......This country's pant truly has been used!

Your comments really says who you are....

Ol_sho!
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by yetunsbay(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Which is why we should improve as a country and make improvements in every subsequent elections
I align with u on this thou

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Atiku is still a crook, Sai baba buhari!! grin
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by KANUISALIVE: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Meanwhile there is a result sheet that BUHARI WON IN ABIA THIS MORNING.... Hahaha LETS VOTE HIM OUT AND VOTE HIM IN.... ZOO LOGISTICS so INEC BOYCOTTED THEIR OWN ELECTION

I de tell you the election boycott really worked, i even saw some zonebs corpers sleeping outside i pity this zoo people, if INEC treats there staff in such manner my brother i wonder what the polithievians will do to the ignorant poor masses. I see the disappointment in the face of the zoogerians i just de mercy them.

The said Nnamdi Kanu lifted the ban at the eleventh hour but saidly INEC boycotted in the 12th hour

Imagine buhari winning in Abia grin grin grin grin grin grin

If only the can understand what Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are fighting for cry cry
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by ksam(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked

But you see dis foolish ones who called themselves corpers, are unserious fellows

Some even received d money and their name isn't included undecided
When they were eating free food like someone that just got back from the desert. Where was your camera?

Ogun kee you
Oga just shut up.. I am a corper and I can tell you that 70% of we corpers are yet to get a dime after spending our own money for transport and feeding just to attend the useless Inec training.. Achebe wouldn't have put it better, There was a country..
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Ojiofor: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2019
ezenwajosh:

And somehow that reason made INEC TO BOYCOTT THEIR OWN ELECTION... INEC LOGISTICS

It's a postponement not a boycott. Las Las election must hold.
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by OgundeleT(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

More reason why it shouldn't happen again, we should improve as a country and make improvements in every subsequent elections... Don't forget every inec chairman has his name to protect
sure, we need to show the world that we are moving. I also believe the INEC chairman must have taken that decisions based on the fact that the election may be outrightly incredible and as you said " his name is as important to him as his work"

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2019
barnny:
Seriously
I'm a Corper and a victim pls. Although I have reached my lodge

You have seen the result right?
That is called experience!!!

Next time, try to stay in your Lodge and mind your business. You will see how peaceful you will sleep in your bed!
That is called experience too!

That's the words of my mother when I was like you in 2011...... They are words on marble.
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by mechanics(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is where party agents will take advantage of their conditions to seduce them to compromise their faith.
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Dammy2me: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked

Ogun kee you
The future of this great nation depends on youth that is why Corpers are used as adhoc staff but since Nigerian see them as foolish and lazy people God please transfer me and my family to USA so that we can be praying for Nigeria from abroad
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
tfash96:
where this mad man escape from?u dey talk n I dey feel sleepy
Quoting a mad man shocked That does not sound normal man! grin
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by sogodihno: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
yeyeboi:
If You Are An APC supporter and still support APC after this postponement then I guess your brain is dead

it is u that ur brain is dead, is inec Buhari? F00ls
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by tfash96(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Quoting a mad man shocked That does not sound normal man! grin
lol..me wan people mAke dem b on d alert madman bite no good 4 body
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by Sammyolis: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
This country I didn't understand again oooo Shai wat a sad mood
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by nwanyionitsha: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Ipob already messed up. I have no regards for ipob or kanu anymore.
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
tfash96:
lol..me wan people mAke dem b on d alert madman bite no good 4 body
cool grin
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by nonye6194: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked

Ogun kee you

Unserious corpers you say?

Who told you all corpers got paid before the eve of the elections?

Or you're trying to score Nairaland likes?

If you don't have anything to say, keep it moving. not all who read articles comment.
Re: Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers by londoner: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2019
I don't know why people are trying to compare two episodes of failures towards the Nigerian people (of a very long list) as if eating someones vomit is less disgusting than eating their poo.

BOTH PDP AND APC HAVE LET YOU DOWN AT DIFFERENT TIMES, THEY DON'T LIKE, RESPECT OR CARE ABOUT NIGERIA OR YOU NIGERIANS. HOW MANY TIMES DO THEY HAVE TO SHOW YOU THAT BEFORE YOU KICK BOTH PARTIES OUT?

You are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome on a national scale.

Definition:

Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity.[size=8pt]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies / US Fans Blast Davido For Canceling His Tour To Complete NYSC / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.