Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (51693 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by abelswife(f): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,

Iginla did.
My neighbor is a member of his church. The guy kept on jubilating this morning on how accurate his prophet is... lipsrsealed and bla bla bla
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by ezkimow(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Them even give una room una dey complain, one time when we go na for road on top coal tar we crash, God help us in this country!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by kenostika(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Continue to complain,docile humans.Tribalism religion and sentiments have destroyed the average Nigerian hence nothing can come out of them.If you try to unite and oppose these inhuman treatment,you will be surprised how many if them there will still go against you.It is in their DNA to suffer and smile.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by leriment: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
I don't blame the system.. I blame the youth that will never for once find a one voice.. let them all decide not to partake in the election.. let's see what they will lose.. they stand to loose stupid 35k while the government won't be able to hold election.. so who is more powerful.. but the poverty stricken individuals will sleep inside pit just for 35k like they have not been surviving before election period.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Oluhills007: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
3 neatly used DAF SemiTrucks available for sale in Akure Ondo state.

Belgium imported
Perfect working condition
Perfect working engine
Available for inspection upon request.

Asking price, 7 million Naira

Don't worry about the location, upon payment we would deliver to any part of Nigeria.

WhatsApp 08166890563 for details

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by knightsTempler: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC needs to come clean with answers to these questions...

1. What are the logistical issues?
2. Which states where affected?
3. What will happen to sensitive ballot material already deployed?
4. Who guarantees safety & sanctity of ballot material already distributed?
5. What is cost of postponement?
6. Where will money for another deployment come from?
7. Who takes responsibility for this and what is the consequence?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by KingLennon(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Is it not Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by barnny(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Imaging I slept on the floor overnight only to hear sad news. I leave the rest for God embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by EHI9ICE(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2019
49 sitting, 99 standing..Suffering cry and Smiling grin.

Youth Corpers dey bush,Politicians children dey Yankee...Suffering cry and Smiling grin.

Naija...I hail oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Naijabams(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Just look at how it is angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Abyima(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria has been sold via jiji. embarassed embarassed Thank God I am from Ovia Local Government.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Goovo(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
z grin grin grin grin grin grin it's true o
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Vcblinks(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2019
When a demented ass hole is d president why won't this happen.very useless and hopeless country

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Quality20(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2019
ajibolag:

Guy, why na?
We only see things during crossover services into New year
yes and also during turnover and passover n moveover services
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Zither(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
Just go to know that my little sister is one of the staffers,like I don't understand in the world why she got herself involved after all the money we spend on her.I know how much my younger brother wired to her account lately.The kind beat wey I go beat her when she gets to the house is loading.

Seriously? I hope you are joking. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Opexzy: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2019
If the foundation be destroyed what shall the common man do... This arrangement called Nigeria isn't working...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by barnny(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
abelswife:

Iginla did.
My neighbor is a member of his church. The guy kept on jubilating this morning on how accurate his pr
ophet is... lipsrsealed and bla bla bla

Prophet T. B Joshua also did
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by islandmoon: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
after all the are lazy youth, according to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2019
They spent an excessive amount of time planning to rig but neglecting the basic logistics. With apparent defeat in their faces, the government-backed agents have postponed getting more thumbprint materials ready.

They are working on the emotions of Nigerians, voters will always overlook misdemeanors after being overstressed, but I know Buhari cannot win a free and fair election.

Only the deaf and dumbs can vote for Buhari. Even the fools do not recognize this fact, and they are many on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Weedhustler: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2019
All this stress for stupid peanut , if una like make una no vote atiku.
Any educated person still shouting buhari, is an illiterate with capital letter I.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
Just go to know that my little sister is one of the staffers,like I don't understand in the world why she got herself involved after all the money we spend on her.I know how much my younger brother wired to her account lately.The kind beat wey I go beat her when she gets to the house is loading.

You are just an African animal nothing more... that's her life and she have the right to make any decision concerning her life she is not your slave man

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Iyajison: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Worst if it.. D person in d helm of affair in d country they serve didn't go to skul....

I'm leaving dis country to my village

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are just an African animal nothing more... that's her life and she have the right to make any decision concerning her life she is not your slave man

You must be stupid!
My sister life is precious to her family.If you come from an irresponsible family,deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Leopantro: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Quality20:
no need for any anger, this is simply an example of outdoor camping. Military n paramilitary do undertake such, so what's d big deal? In 2011 as an adhoc staff, I slept in d open, classrooms n corpers lounge and I didn't complain , so body shd try to score some cheap political points. Was APC or ds inec chair in power in 2011 and 2015?

so because you did it your children when they become corpers should also do it?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Demol4trillions(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
majamajic:
majamajic:
NIGERIA prophets are blatant liars mostly
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by rampantlover: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Mumu country...mumu president...mumu people grin grin the only that makes sense in West Africa is

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Leopantro: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

and if she was killed by political thugs what will you say?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
Thank your stars that she is safe. Don't beat the young lady, she has got some lessons now which is more useful than what you might have been telling her about the country. In other news, last night was one hell of a night with bullets flying around in some places.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by mcquin(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2019
fk001:
Heartbreaking

Zenith of incompetency

Had it been they postponed it a week before the election, it won't cause much mayhem.

Fvck professor Yakub. angry

Whether you like it or not I must vote for Buhari, in fact I will cancel my trip and wait for 23rd Feb.
Who appointed Yakubu? Never argue again that Buhari appointees are incompetent.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Zither:

Seriously? I hope you are joking. undecided

No! I'm not!
I will give her a dirty slap.I wasn't aware of it till last night when I landed.She is a small girl serving,I don't want her risking her life for this worthless country.
The extra cash is just to surf AliExpress and get more shoes....So she needs to be dealt with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / Chris Ngige's Masquerade At His Father's Burial Today - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.