Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, February 16,2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, February 16,2019 (186 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, February 16,2019 by femoint007(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, February 16, 2019) - *Divine Chastisement*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, the author and the finisher of my faith.

2.Thank You, Father, for teaching me obedience, through the things that I suffer.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, don't ever withdraw Your discipline from me, that I may remain focused on You, and not go astray.

5.Father, please, grant me the grace to accept and endure divine correction and discipline, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to look beyond my present suffering, for the glory that is placed ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, You're the glory and lifter up of my head, please, lift up my head above those of my enemies and cause me to laugh last over them, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, count me worthy to reign with You in glory, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, uphold and keep Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, till the very end, without blemish or wrinkle, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let Your peace that passes all human understanding, reign supreme during and after today's election, in Nigeria and let Your own candidates, emerge victorious, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/19 / Maintain Your Pace In Life So You Don't Lose Your Peace. Avoid Competition. / The Latter Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.