Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? (2953 Views)

Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2019
You mean, there are people who can see beyond this physical existence?
How did they come to this ultimate conclusion that God do not exist or there are no spirit God?

How did theists come to the conclusion that a spirit God exist?
It's simple!
They saw it in their holy books and believe that he exist.

Do atheists have some kind of record or book to depend on, in order to acertain their position that there is no spirit God?
Its so frustrating that there is no such record among atheists,they depend on their instinct which is not reliable.

And you know how important a record of what has happened in the past is necessary to sustain an idea or belief.

For instance, lets look at the record christians have to show as an evidence that a spirit God exist which is the Bible.

Jesus Christ about 2000 years ago predicted in one of his parables that christianity is going to be the largest religion on earth matthew 13:31-32

Now google today
Which religion is the largest religion on earth, no doubt it is christianity.

Can a mere man make a prediction 2000 years ago and we see the prediction happening today when we google it?
It takes only a spirit God to do that!!

Therefore God exist.

Atheists, what are your proves or evidence that a spirit God do not exist?

A sincere question grin

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Binikingdowm: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2019
First of all,which of the god are we talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Nbote(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2019
How can atheists who don't believe in d spiritual see into d spiritual

2 Likes

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Binikingdowm:
First of all,which of the god are we talking about?
the christian God who created the universe according to the bible

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2019
paxonel:
How did they come to this ultimate conclusion that God do not exist or there are no spirit God?

It's simple!

Do atheists have some kind of record or book to depend on, in order to acertain their position that there is no spirit God?
Its so frustrating that there is no such record among atheists,they depend on their instinct which is not reliable.

And you know how important a record of what has happened in the past is necessary to sustain an idea or belief.

For instance, lets look at the record christians have to show as an evidence that a spirit God exist which is the Bible.

Jesus Christ about 2000 years ago predicted in one of his parables that christianity is going to be the largest religion on earth matthew 13:31-32

Now google today

Can a mere man make a prediction 2000 years ago and we see the prediction happening today when we google it?

Therefore God exist.

A sincere question grin

Christianity is not the largest, do your assignment well.
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Utthaan4:

from your assignment which religion is the largest?

Adherent estimates (wikipaedia)

Christianity 2.4 billion ( 33%)
Islam 1.8 billion ( 24.1%)
Secular(Agnostic/Atheist) 1.2 billion (16%)
Hinduism 1.15 billion ( 15%)

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Utthaan4:

it is
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Martinez39(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2019
When you are trying to see the sense in christian logic.

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2019
paxonel:
You don't need to see anything to disbelieve and unproven idea.

It's simple!
That is as much valid as saying Harry Potter exists in actuality because you saw it in a book. It is the height of stupid.

Yes. They looked at the same books the theists looked at and concluded it was bullshit.

Nope, there is a record that informed their conclusion. The same books that made theist believe made the atheist say "This is a a load of nonsense"

Lies are the backbone of belief.

I bet it also predicted that human population would increase.

Now google today

Yes.

Therefore God exist.
Therefore, your conclusion is idiotic.

1. Apparent observation
2. Absense of evidence
3. Inconsistency of belief
4. Inconsistencies of source material
5. Ambiguities of intended evidence
6. Illogicality of arguments such as yours
7. Dependency of belief on lies or exaggerations.

A sincere question grin

Sincere answers

5 Likes

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2019
johnydon22:
You don't need to see anything to disbelieve and unproven idea.
very true

I bet
this means you are not even sure of what you have been saying grin

it also predicted that human population would increase.
what do you mean by the emboldened IT?
Bible?
That bible also predict human population increase?
You are a big joke grin
You are begging the question by jumping into what the op did not ask, population increase grin

Yes.
give one person in human history who has predicted a thing from what has not existed and it came to pass grin

Therefore, your conclusion is idiotic
you see, i have choosed to cut out a lot of your emotional(non intelligent) fallacious ad baculum such as the emboldened. If you try that again i will simply ignore you grin

Go and learn how to make constructive argument i thought atheists were suppose to be intelligent people?

2. Absense of evidence
i just posted evidence quoting matthew 13:31-32 you didnt analyse that, rather you brought population increase which didnt follow

3. Inconsistency of belief
ok, among christians?
Its common among atheists too

4. Inconsistencies of source material
5. Ambiguities of intended evidence
these are irregularities among theists, i agree with you

6. Illogicality of arguments such as yours
that is making to become so emotional rather than using your brain grin

7. Dependency of belief on lies or exaggerations.
you are right here.

These are characteristics of some christians which may not truly point out the true nature of the bible.
That notwitstanding, if you shying away from reading the bible yourself i dont think you are qualified to comment in the first place.

This is why i love the agnostic position.
They dont care about bible therefore they agree that they dont know whether God exist or not.

But you atheists are not sincere, you will argue as if you know, yet you dont read grin
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by frank317: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
paxonel:
very true
this means you are not even sure of what you have been saying grin
what do you mean by the emboldened IT?
Bible?
That bible also predict human population increase?
You are a big joke grin
You are begging the question by jumping into what the op did not ask, population increase grin
give one person in human history who has predicted a thing from what has not existed and it came to pass grin
you see, i have choosed to cut out a lot of your emotional(non intelligent) fallacious ad baculum such as the emboldened. If you try that again i will simply ignore you grin

Go and learn how to make constructive argument i thought atheists were suppose to be intelligent people?
i just posted evidence quoting matthew 13:31-32 you didnt analyse that, rather you brought population increase which didnt follow
ok, among christians?
Its common among atheists too
these are irregularities among theists, i agree with you
that is making to become so emotional rather than using your brain grin
you are right here.

These are characteristics of some christians which may not truly point out the true nature of the bible.
That notwitstanding, if you shying away from reading the bible yourself i dont think you are qualified to comment in the first place.

This is why i love the agnostic position.
They dont care about bible therefore they agree that they dont know whether God exist or not.

But you atheists are not sincere, you will argue as if you know, yet you dont read grin

Why do u guys still argue when u already know that God probably does not exist?

Look at ur nonsensical response to his post.

Oga, stop forcing urself to believe what u know is not real.

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
frank317:

Why do u guys still argue when u already know that God probably does not exist?
did you say probably?
I am 100% sure because i read it, and i googled it and google confirmed it.

But you are saying probably because your position is not 100% sure.
Why?
Because you did not read.

Since you did not read and know what i know, why not say i dont know that God exist like the agnostics?

You people are not sincere

Look at ur nonsensical response to his post.
that the guy commented even when he has not read bible to know what i know?

The best you can do is to attack by saying nonsensical.
It is a sign of ignorance grin

Oga, stop forcing urself to believe what u know is not real.
since you dont have proves, oya come force me not to believe now.

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Emmanystone: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
paxonel:

It's simple!

Now google today

Therefore God exist.

A sincere question grin

Atheists don't believe in the spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Emmanystone: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Martinez39:
When you trying to seeing the sense in christian logic.
When you trying to seeing? Really Martins? All this noise na dey grama you fit blow?

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Martinez39(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Emmanystone:

When you trying to seeing? Really Martins? All this noise na dey grama you fit blow?
Lol. My bad. It was a mistake. I have made corrections. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Emmanystone:

Atheists don't believe in the spiritual.
then they should say nothing categorically about the spiritual

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by tobechi74: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2019
paxonel:

It's simple!

Now google today

Therefore God exist.

A sincere question grin

Muslim is biggest religion
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by ATOVAN: 2:27am On Feb 17, 2019
CANADA OVERSEAS USED CAR PARTS DELIVERY-ORDER NISSAN,TOYOTA CAR PARTS FROM US!!

ORDER ANY CAR PART YOU NEED FOR YOUR CARS AND IT WILL BE PURCHASED AND DELIVERED TO YOU VIA CONTAINER.

(GOODS ARE FROM CANADA)

(OUR EXPORT MARKET- GHANA(SUAME MAGAZINE),NIGERIA(LAGOS AND ABUJA),BENIN, NIGER AND GABON

STEP 1 - YOU CALL TO PLACE ORDER,

STEP2 -YOU PAY HALF OF THE PRICE OF THE GOOD AND WE WILL BALANCE YOU.

STEP 3 - UPON DELIVERY OF THE PART YOU WILL PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE UPON DELIVERY OF YOUR ITEM

STEP 4 -CUSTOMER AND SUPPLIER ARE HAPPY!!

THERE IS A 10GHS DELIVERY FEE

CONTACT DETAILS IS- 7783028404/0547514094(WHATSPAPP AND GSM)

1 Share

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 6:01am On Feb 17, 2019
tobechi74:

Muslim is biggest religion
clap for yourself grin
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by helinues: 6:10am On Feb 17, 2019
paxonel:
the christian God who created the universe according to the bible

And the Muslim God, Budhist God created what?
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Nwadiuto247: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2019
paxonel:

It's simple!

Now google today

Therefore God exist.

A sincere question grin

You still have time for those foolslllls?
We ve passed this stage long ago.

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by festwiz(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2019
paxonel:

You combined Catholicism and other Protestant faiths as Christianity. Hmm. Okay
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by JChnsc19: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Why should anyone care what your holy book says? And atheists don’t need a book. Do you need a book to not believe in the tooth fairy? Does the book “How to stop believing in BigFoot in 21 days or less” exist?
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by raphieMontella: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Christians and their obsession with "predictions/prophecies"

In that case I believe those guys who win bet9ja tickets are true Gods too,, for their ability to "see" into the future too....lol
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2019
festwiz:

You combined Catholicism and other Protestant faiths as Christianity. Hmm. Okay
before nko,
Do you think Christ is interested in catholicism or protestant or whatever?

He says whosoever believes in him shall be saved
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:

And the Muslim God, Budhist God created what?
i dont jump into other faith i know little about.

If all these faith you mentioned recognizes the living creator then they are equally good
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by frank317: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
paxonel:
i dont jump into other faith i know little about.

If all these faith you mentioned recognizes the living creator then they are equally good

Actually, these other people think their God is the living creator and not urs... As far as they are concerned ur God (Christian God) fake.

What if they are right and u are wrong?
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
frank317:

Actually, these other people think their God is the living creator and not urs... As far as they are concerned ur God (Christian God) fake.

What if they are right and u are wrong?
good for them grin

But we all know what is good by their fruits and positive contribution to humanity.

To be a christian is as simple as just believing in christ in your heart thats all.
But there are series of complications and rituals you must perform to show that you are truly adherents of the other religions, some of which may involve killing and pesecution of what they call infidels.
Trust me, only fake gods commands people to be ritualistic this modern day
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by Emmanystone: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
paxonel:
then they should say nothing categorically about the spiritual
That, they can't manage.

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Emmanystone:

That, they can't manage.
exactly
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by JujuSugar(f): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
paxonel:

Argumentum Ad Populum.....
Educate yourself.........
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
JujuSugar:

Argumentum Ad Populum.....
Educate yourself.........
bush man!
This is not how ad populum is applied.

Google it incase you have missed your general studies

ad populum simply means appeal to the populace,

What i posted is a data extracted from wikipaedia,
Do you even know what wikipaedia is?

Do you think wikipaedia will just appeal to the populace?
What populace?
The christian population?

You must be an illiterate big joke, go and sleep jo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / Why I Became An Atheist / A & Z Attributes Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.