Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,993 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos (80454 Views)

Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car / Two Angry Men Create A Scene As They Take Turns Destroying Each Other’s Car / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by bedspread: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
Illiteracy is when u blame buhari for inec postponement when u kw inec is an autonomous body instead of blaming any 1 we must come out to ensure inec chairman resigns.
Apc and pdp should clalm the tension by blaming incec only. My parents traveled all the way to adamawa to vote they are on their way back n i think they won't waste any money traveling next week that i kw
So expect a low turn out
If an Autonomous body like the JUDICIARY/CJN could be Manipulated by the Presidency Then INEC appointed by the President is a Child's Play

5 Likes

Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Afonja007: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
Illiteracy is when u blame buhari for inec postponement when u kw inec is an autonomous body instead of blaming any 1 we must come out to ensure inec chairman resigns.
Apc and pdp should clalm the tension by blaming incec only. My parents traveled all the way to adamawa to vote they are on their way back n i think they won't waste any money traveling next week that i kw
So expect a low turn out
stop talking like a drunk inec during Jonathan postponed theirs a week before election ,this wicked buhari and his brother's in inec postponed their some hours to election and we know why they did it ,they did it because people like your parent won't go back to adamawa again next week to vote,we know their plans

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by irumole1975: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Nickijoy:
Na them sabi.. how I take get fuel now.. filling stations no open ..Chai

Go and kill yourself. Idiot

I'm here in deep thinking just because INEC never hold election, and you're talking about fuel.
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Beetobee(f): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out INEC discovered its website was hacked by the ...Russians. If you know you know.
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2019
It must be the effect of the postponement or they smoked some highgrade ganja. sad
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Zigdore: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Beware of scam. He will direct you to a link when you contact him on WhatsApp.
Y not paste here. Scam alert detected.
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Egein(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
False. This isn’t Lekki-Epe expressway. This is Ozumba Mbadiwe. I recognize the brown building as the Nigerian Law School complex.
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
I call these adult babies.
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Too much expired cow milk in circulation...
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by lereinter(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.

Inec is an autonomous agency

So expect a low turn out

Inec is an autonomous agency, wow

Who chooses the chairman
Who pays their submitted budget

Go check the definition of autonomous

1 Like

Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Okuda(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out

inec is not independent i the way you think. believe the I at the back of their name at your own peril. Tis is a planned out action by the federal govt

1 Like

Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Lukebryan2sure: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Knowing how to control ones anger and say sorry goes a long way avoid stupid acts like these
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by VULCAN(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
And one of the signs of illiteracy is an inability to stick to the essence of a matter.

How two men destroying their cars relates to your BMC work of supporting Buhari is nothing short of a wonder?

snrman:
Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out

1 Like

Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Gandollaar(f): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out
Is inec really autonomous? Who appoints the inec chairman? Who ensures funding for it?

Moro you will coman tell us how magu efcc is independent. Mtcheeeew
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Gandollaar(f): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
VULCAN:
And one of the signs of illiteracy is an inability to stick to the essence of a matter.

How two men destroying their cars relates to your BMC work of supporting Buhari is nothing short of a wonder?

Don't mind that zonbie
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by irumole1975: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Capensis:
None of them had a gun ?

How can you show such annoyance without killing someone ?

The stress level is just so high now and the traffic on that road make women unromantic.

Your stupidity is at the top-notch level. I have nothing to say to you, but may the good God I serve have mercy on your soul.

Don't quote me as my sense is currently unavailable
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Believe7(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
APC showed desperation in winning when it allegedly compelled security agencies to compromise distribution of election materials in over 15 states.

]Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out[/quote]
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by irumole1975: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=AntiGod post=75788796][/quote]

I said it. This election has been rigged in Akwa-ibom.

Now, where do you see this ballot paper when it is visible election is currently on hold
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awon werey meji.....let me kontinu o jere

Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by nengiscrib: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out

If you seriously think that the government had nothing to do with this then you must have been misled. An Issue as vital to the people of Nigeria as the election will be cancelled bearly 5-6 hours before the said time is appauling. Please tell me what do you expect APC to say. Fayose has been throwing the information that the current party has been trying to push the election forward, obasanjo said people should make sure they don't push this election forward, now it has happened.

Do you think your parents were the only one that travelled? I suppose like many others, they may not feel the need to make the long trip to go and vote again. That and including others are exactly what the corrupt politicians want so they can easily rig the election.
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Timisamd(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
KillTheZombies:

You are bloody APC zombie and propagandist, trying to paint voter apathy in Atiku's stronghold. I've read your post history, zombie.
why are you guys like this... ? Ha ha ...just dey shade person. ...wetin the guy talk now wey you dey rampage with your hell bound adulterated infected mouth ?
Be careful..
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by hardbody: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out

I hope they had gone to vote for buhari. If they don't repeat this trip, then it's a win for the other fuuul by the next date, minus two votes already.
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by tivta(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nickijoy:
Na them sabi.. how I take get fuel now.. filling stations no open ..Chai

Why you no buy yesterday?
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by rkennyking(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out
God will bless you as you just said my mind and the truth. This only shows us the despiracy of our politicians. INEC has soul responsibility to conduct this election and to determine the date . why not channel or questions and if necessary blames to INEC
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
snrman:
Look at this fools.
So expect a low turn out

Anyone who travel to vote in Adamawa is likely to be for Atiku so also, anyone who travel to vote in Kastina is for Buhari.

Since your parents won't be going back to vote, Atiku done loose 2 vote be that.

Sai Baba all the way... Lol
Re: Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos by kollinskollins(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
when foolish meet Idiot= foolishidiots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.