Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) (53890 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by eliteweb(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2019

By Onome Oghenetega

Credible information reaching WARRI TODAY indicates that Governor Ifeanyi Okowa’s Special Assistant on Youth Development, Mr Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie, has been shot dead.

Sources told this medium that the governor’s aide who is fondly called Ngozi was shot dead on Friday around Ekpan in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State.

The development, WARRI TODAY learnt, has resulted in heavy shooting by suspected youths in Ekpan.

It was learnt that Ngozi was ambushed by his killers while returning from an outing with his girlfriend on Friday night.

It was not clear at the time of filing this report if the deceased’s girlfriend was also killed by the hoodlums.

Sources added that he was repeatedly shot on his chest and head. The hoodlums were said to have waited until their target gave up the ghost before leaving.

Multiple military sources confirmed the development to our correspondent on Saturday morning.

A police source in the area also confirmed the development.

Details later…

Source:
http://www.warritodayng.com/breaking-heavy-shooting-in-ekpan-as-gunmen-kill-okowas-aide-ngozi/

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2019
RIP

Lord protect all of us we pray, Amen

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by oride: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2019

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by EngrMcDon(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2019
NAWA O, AKWOBEGHI BEANS MOI-MOI ANA ESI. RIP TO THE DEAD

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
OMG this is bloody shocked

Rip to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
This is so sad, a young life wasted on orders of maybe some useless politicians

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by richidinho(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Police should restore their security immediately pls

5 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Bizmagnet: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Politicians should just take it easy.

4 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Lalasticlala, please come and see this cry
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by mycar: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm RIP man
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by afams(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Na d girl kill am

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Melvinsofty: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Your gal don set you up you jonze you see anyhow well RIP

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Whats he doing outside at night before election

He should have known better

6 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by yinkeys(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2019
afams:
Na d girl kill am
Maybe
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by AtikuMeansJobs: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2019
APC WICKED AGENTS OF DARKNESS
No matter how hard they try, Nigeria is greater than any individual. 200 million Nigerians must move forward and not be held down by a 76yr old man with advanced stage of dementia, whose condition is being exploited by a few cabals.

17 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Online4u: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmOkVEe0kCU
IN FULL: INEC Chairman’s Heartbreaking Election Postponement Speech #NigeriaDecides #InecElection #2019Election #DefendYourVotes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ngozi and Newton Agbofodoh caused so many problems in Ekpan which led to the killings of prominent son's of the soil and innocent people.

We lived in fear back then because of this two miscreants, I live close to Chief Newton Agbofodoh back then and I can clearly tell you that I slept with one eyes closed whenever Newton was in town.

The burnt face Ngozi came prepared one night for Newton and chased all his boys with his bullet spreading like fire. I peeped through my Window and saw the boys scampering for their life.

Newton is still with the police and I believe Ngozi boy's will want to have their own pound of flesh. Ekpan has always been a hot zone and na only strong people dey stay there.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by princemillla(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Inawa ooo the scores don start. Even when there is no erection. Sad
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Guestlander: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
So much lawlessness.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why is everyone on the INEC table dressed like Allah worshippers at Mosque.

Is that really the way they dress to work ?

Or everyone there are Northerners ?

Looks odd.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godswilld10(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Ngozi and Newton Agbofodoh caused so many problems in Ekpan which led to the killings of prominent son's of the soil and innocent people.

We lived in fear back then because of this two miscreants, I live close to Chief Newton Agbofodoh back then and I can clearly tell you that I slept with one eyes closed whenever Newton was in town.

The burnt face Ngozi came prepared one night for Newton and chased all his boys with his bullet spreading like fire. I peeped through my Window and saw the boys scampering for their life.

Newton is still with the police and I believe Ngozi boy's will want to have their own pound of flesh. Ekpan has always been a hot zone and na only strong people dey stay there.
my broda this is d handwork of Newton oo, ngozi boys will revenge for sure

3 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
godswilld10:

my broda this is d handwork of Newton oo, ngozi boys will revenge for sure
Sad thing is that Newton family are not in the country.

By the way, is that Church of God Mission Ufuoma street @pics?
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Too bad!
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godswilld10(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Sad thing is that Newton family are not in the country, they're enjoying their lives in Dublin, Ireland.

By the way, is that Church of God Mission Ufuoma street @pics?
yes
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
godswilld10:

yes
Wonderful, Do you know Prudent, Kevwe?
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godswilld10(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Wonderful, Do you know Prudent, Kevwe?
interesting,i know dem
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
godswilld10:

interesting,i know dem
Then you should know me Mr. Iwere. cool
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by DoyenExchange: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Change the change! We are Overwhelmingly ATIKULATED! grin

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godswilld10(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Then you should know me Mr. Iwere. cool
cheesy bro security reasons nor make man trust anybody again o

4 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
godswilld10:

cheesy bro security reasons nor make man trust anybody again o
Fear not bro, grin

I miss you guy's. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godswilld10(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Fear not bro, grin
I miss you guy's. cheesy
wire me d number,u just relocate leave your guys like dat

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
godswilld10:

wire me d number,u just relocate leave your guys like dat
I will take it down soon.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.