Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) (365 Views)

Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) by Infomediang: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that nobody can unseat him.

He said contrary to opinions in some quarters, he had the strength to lead the country for four more years.

Buhari stated this in an interview aired on Friday on the verified Instagram page of CNN Africa while responding to doubts about his ability to govern the country for a second term.

The interviewer had asked the President, “This is a vibrant democracy. You came in, unseating the incumbent. Are you worried the same could happen to you?”

To this, Buhari responded, “No. Nobody would unseat me.”

He added, “I am ready to take this country forward for the next four years.”

When asked his plans for containing the terror in the North-East, the President insisted that Boko Haram was no longer “technically” having a grip on any local government area in the region.

He said, “We have 774 local governments in this country. They (Boko Haram) used to hold 17. They are not technically holding any local government now.

“But they are indoctrinating young men and women, especially girls, wrap them up with explosives and let them explode in soft targets like churches, mosques, market places, motor parks and other places.”

Buhari added, “Of course, we are doing our best (to contain the terror) and we thank some foreign countries in Europe and the United States for training our armed forces and going to the battle front to see how they have performed.”

Watch Video HERE

Re: ‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Shiit .... See what someone's great grand father from Sudan is saying.
Nigerians over to you.
Re: ‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) by opeway: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Baba you don't have any chance of winning at all

1 Like

Re: ‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) by Infomediang: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2019
grin cheesy Na PDP pass am
Re: ‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Whatever man, get this shi*t over with and let people return to their lives
Re: ‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) by EngrMcDon(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
OKWA UNU AFUGO! WETIN DEY GIVE AM MIND SEF.
Re: ‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) by AlhajaChinyere: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians are resolutely with you BaBa!

Sai Baba!
Re: ‘Nobody Would Unseat Me’, Buhari Vows (video) by pablotk: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:
Nigerians are resolutely with you BaBa!

Sai Baba!

Atiku all the way, even if they post pone strike till next year, Buhari will go

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Post-election Violence Killed 800 / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Unto God From Battlefield (Watch Video) / See The Moment President Buhari Casted His Vote In Daura, Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.