Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Giftal Weekly Earning I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giftal Weekly Earning I (2168 Views)

Why Not Take Risk And Make Weekly Earning Income. It Easy / Giftal World Pays Ooo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giftal Weekly Earning I by RoyalPriest04(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2019
I wish to introduce you to this New platform that's called GIFTAL

GIFTAL is new and just launched. Pays without referrals and the registration fee is just 1700...
GIFTAL is a platform that pay you for :-
1. Login
2. Watching videos
3. Commenting on Videos
4. Sharing of post
5. Creating of post
6. Uploading videos...

HOW GIFTAL INCOME PROGRAM WORKS

1. *Daily login bonus:* In this platform u r paid N50 daily when u login. = N350 weekly while N1,500 monthly.

2. *Posting of One Assigned Daily Sponsored Post on your Facebook timeline:* N50 daily = N350 weekly while N1,500 monthly.

3. *Posting of videos daily @ N100 per approved post* = N700 weekly while 3,000 monthly.
*note that you can upload as much videos as you can*
Imagine you post 10videos per day that is N1,000 N7,000 per week

4. *Daily Comments on videos* = N3 per comment (depending on your network and time you can make as much as 200 comments daily in a short time)-N600 daily = N4, 200 weekly N18,000 monthly.
No other sites pays for commenting on videos.

If you sum up 1, 2, 3 and 4, you get N12,600

*It means you can earn N12,600 extra weekly income without the need to refer anyone.* As referral is optional

5. *GAF:* As an Affiliate, you earn N1,200 per referral if you decide to tell anyone or friends and family. If you get an average of one person per day, that is N8,400 WEEKLY *(what about monthly? You will be making more than N30,000)*

Sum up 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 = N21, 000 extra weekly income
6: One second of per video you watch #1. So you can watch as much as you can.
Trust me no other site pays for watching videos.

*This opportunity is for those who searching for financial solution and other source of income.*

Some high flyers on this platform, earn as much as N30,000 weekly. We will teach you how to do that.

*Payment is always on Sunday of every week.*

*Registration fee of income pack is a one-time payment of N1,700 to qualify you to join this community/family to become a paid member to earn.* ❤

Click https:///DIpNtCkADLRKwnWPyFKQ3K to register.

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow / Where Can I Get Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributors In Nigeria / Best 5 Wireless Microphones For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.