Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (89918 Views)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Ben Bruce Reacts As INEC Postponed General Elections / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by feellike: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians are easily deceived and remote ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by PANDA2: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

THE WORST CHARLATAN IS THIS VERY PRIEST THAT HE IS STANDING WITH, FATHER EBUBE MUONSO WHO PARADE HIMSELF AS A MAN OF GOD WITH EVERYDAY CRUSADE

THIS REVEREND FATHER, LIKE THE NOTORIOUS FATHER MANAFA OF AGULERI ARE HAND IN GLOVE WITH UNSCRUPULOUS ANAMBRA STATE POLITICIANS AND THEY DINE WITH EVERY DEVIL.

FATHER EBUBE MUONSO IS WITH PETER OBI IN THE MORNING, VICTOR UMEH AT NIGHT , WILLIE OBIANO IN THE AFTERNOON, AND THE ONLY THING HE DOES IS COLLECT MONEY FROM EACH ONE OF THEM

IT IS POLITICIAN PACKAGING PRIESTS LIKE THIS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM OF ANAMBRA STATE, SUPPORTING THE HIGHEST BIDDERS WHO CARE NOTHING FOR THEIR PEOPLE .

THIS VERY PRIEST IS INSIDE THE BUFFON OBIANO POCKET, AND FOREVER DOING DELIVERANCE AT ALTAR FOR VICTOR UMEH IN SPITE OF ALL THEIR ATROCITY AND FETISH HABITS. AS FOR FATHER MANAFA OF AGULERI, HE IS LIVING INSIDE A HOTEL FROLICKING WITH LADIES OF ALL KINDS AND DASHING THEM MONEY HE EXTORTED POLITICIANS.

THESE ARE THOSE WHO ARE BRINGING SHAME UPON THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AT ANAMBRA.

PETER OBI, BEWARE OF THIS PEOPLE.

Dats the reason why Anambara people are suffering. Plus because a hopeless drunkard is their governor

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by cutefy: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
Bull crap. He can sleep in the Church for 300 years, it doesn't change the fact that he's a confirmed serial liar, bandying false and concocted figures with a kind of straight face that could give the Devil a run for his money

You're still pained from that day of the VP debate till this moment....ehnya sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by yabatown: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

THE WORST CHARLATAN IS THIS VERY PRIEST THAT HE IS STANDING WITH, FATHER EBUBE MUONSO WHO PARADE HIMSELF AS A MAN OF GOD WITH EVERYDAY CRUSADE

THIS REVEREND FATHER, LIKE THE NOTORIOUS FATHER MANAFA OF AGULERI ARE HAND IN GLOVE WITH UNSCRUPULOUS ANAMBRA STATE POLITICIANS AND THEY DINE WITH EVERY DEVIL.

FATHER EBUBE MUONSO IS WITH PETER OBI IN THE MORNING, VICTOR UMEH AT NIGHT , WILLIE OBIANO IN THE AFTERNOON, AND THE ONLY THING HE DOES IS COLLECT MONEY FROM EACH ONE OF THEM

IT IS POLITICIAN PACKAGING PRIESTS LIKE THIS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM OF ANAMBRA STATE, SUPPORTING THE HIGHEST BIDDERS WHO CARE NOTHING FOR THEIR PEOPLE .

THIS VERY PRIEST IS INSIDE THE BUFFON OBIANO POCKET, AND FOREVER DOING DELIVERANCE AT ALTAR FOR VICTOR UMEH IN SPITE OF ALL THEIR ATROCITY AND FETISH HABITS. AS FOR FATHER MANAFA OF AGULERI, HE IS LIVING INSIDE A HOTEL FROLICKING WITH LADIES OF ALL KINDS AND DASHING THEM MONEY HE EXTORTED POLITICIANS.

Shocking,

And Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by globemoney: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Peter Obi zombies in severe pains. Anambra is APGA wthether you like it or not. You are mad these priests refused to join Obi to stop Obiano re-election. You never see anything. Your wailing is just starting, together with panda2

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by globemoney: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
okwabayi:
Peter Obi is a humble man.
He is humble to many faults.
I remember back then him being a governor.
He chose to sleep under a bridge with the destitute once.
He said it was to see what the less privileged suffer so he could make policies catered towards them.
He should rule Nigeria.
He is the president we need but one we don’t deserve.
grin grin
This is exactly how Peter Obi was deceiving his brainless zombies rainylad, meanchris, nzeobi etc before going behind to invest Anambra money in his private business. A fraud

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by PointZerom: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
Bull crap. He can sleep in the Church for 300 years, it doesn't change the fact that he's a confirmed serial liar, bandying false and concocted figures with a kind of straight face that could give the Devil a run for his money

Shut up.
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Accurate4u: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=Sirjamo post=75786537]Bull crap. He can sleep in the Church for 300 years, it doesn't change the fact that he's a confirmed serial liar, bandying false and concocted figures with a kind of straight face that could give the Devil a run for his money[/quote

l most say this you're a big fool, you mostly post senseless opinion on this platform l keep imaging your father make mistake by not use for not use condoms the day your mother conceived you. ode
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Okooooooooooooo: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
you be oloriburuku walahi
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Rizstar: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Evablizin:
shocked

I love his calmness,truly God's will is supreme at all times. INEC can't outsmart God.

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Small campaign dey this write up ... I smell am for the PiNctur

zoba88:
By Mr. Valentine Obienyem

Calmness is a virtue, live from Agulu

I had returned to Agulu yesterday for the election, suddenly we started hearing about election postponement. Because it was an editor of a national newspaper that called to tell me this, I knew it was true.

How can INEC convince anybody that it suddenly discovered its unpreparedness on the day of the election? What of foreign observers already in the country? What of those that travelled home from their destinations? What of those contesting that had already paid their agents? There are many questions begging for answers.

Early this morning I came to Mr. Peter Obi's house to know the next line of action. Knowing what happened, any person in his shoes will naturally feel pensive and even look morose , but from my long association with him, he remains calm at worst situations that will ordinarily derive other men out of their wits.

Confirming what I have always known about him, on reaching the house, I was told he left early for morning mass. I called his PA to get me his picture with the Rev. Fr. that celebrated mass. I did this as my contribution to evangelization and to exhort and encourage those of us, including my humble self, that are yet to embrace daily masses.

When he came back from mass, I jokingly told him he was looking relaxed when every other person was almost mourning. Always exemplifying calmness, he calmly replied: "Val nothing has changed about my belief that God's will is supreme at all times," he always speaks like a God-intoxicated man, which is worthy of imitation.

Obi's calmness and approach to life is so amazing that Nigerians are looking forward to experience the touch of that amazing man.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/see-what-peter-obi-did-this-morning.html
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
siaco:

Oya take this

Lol
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by luminous12(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about election , culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!
The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence as INEC officials instead of achievements stemming from months of preparation and years of hard work is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens!
I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry!
What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous? Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistopheleancabal in the country? With this state of affairs, i dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes.
It is sardonic and lugubrious and SHOULD STOP!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by od501: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
globemoney:

What did the fake Obi achieve in Anambra that we are not aware of except investing Anambra money in his family business? Keep fooling yourself

Only if i can slap you from here I swear! I doubt you have even been to anambra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Zorbadezinc: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
globemoney:

Peter Obi zombies in severe pains. Anambra is APGA wthether you like it or not. You are mad these priests refused to join Obi to stop Obiano re-election. You never see anything. Your wailing is just starting, together with panda2

TRUTH IS BITTER.

BELOW IS THE SAME EBUBE MUONSO PRIEST CONDUCTING DELIVERANCE ON VICTOR UMEH

NEXT PICTURE HAS HIM HOLDING STELLA ODUAH HAND INSIDE HIS CHURCH.

BUTUPON ALL THE PRAYER FOR OBIANO, THE BUFFOON IS STILL AN OGOGORO DRINKING ZOMBIE TOGETHER WITH HIS IME MKPUKE WIFE, EBELECHUKWU WHO DO NOT EVEN KNOW HER FATHER SINCE SHE IS PRODUCT OF ILLEGITIMATE BIRTH AT OYI LOCAL GOVT, HER MAMA HOMETOWN. HUSBAND AND WIFE EQUALLY NEED DELIVERANCE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Butoneday2(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
bender79:
Lol.. Peter obi is checking the amount of money he shared yesterday!
must you comment on this thread. Senseless element
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Butoneday2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Joshmodest:
if they like dem postpone the election till December , we are Atikulated for life !!!!
God bless u for atikulating.
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Butoneday2(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
bender79:
Peter obi can like to decieve gullibles with morning mass. Trash!
Amadioha magbuo gi ebe ahu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by globemoney: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
od501:

Only if i can slap you from here I swear! I doubt you have even been to anambra.
Common shut your dirty mouth and mention the things so I can verify from here. as if we were not all in Anambra during his useless tenure
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by globemoney: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

TRUTH IS BITTER.

BELOW IS THE SAME EBUBE MUONSO PRIEST CONDUCTING DELIVERANCE ON VICTOR UMEH

BUTUPON ALL THE PRAYER FOR OBIANO, THE BUFFOON IS STILL AN OGOGORO DRINKING ZOMBIE TOGETHER WITH HIS IME MKPUKE WIFE, EBELECHUKWU WHO DO NOT EVEN KNOW HER FATHER SINCE SHE IS PRODUCT OF ILLEGITIMATE BIRTH AT OYI LOCAL GOVT, HER MAMA HOMETOWN. HUSBAND AND WIFE EQUALLY NEED DELIVERANCE
So he shouldn’t pray for victory umeh because a faceless Peter Obi zombie on nairaland doesn’t like it. Yes Obiano is an ogogoro drinking zombie but it didn’t stop him from thrashing your lying crook Peter Obi down to his own ward during Anambra election.
Ebube muonso is better off aligning himself with Obiano than that vp wannabe who was investing our money in his family business as governor
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Butoneday2(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
centurionpapa:
Bigger bigot than elrufai

reason why we reject Atiku here in Ondo
Does ondo exist in this country. Who knw d state. The only state in Yoruba land is just lagos and ibadan and was occupied by different tribes. Who knw ondo.
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by bender79: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Butoneday2:
Amadioha magbuo gi ebe ahu
akpa oru!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by bender79: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Butoneday2:
must you comment on this thread. Senseless element
Your papa!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by Zorbadezinc: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
globemoney:

So he shouldn’t pray for victory umeh because a faceless Peter Obi zombie on nairaland doesn’t like it. Yes Obiano is an ogogoro drinking zombie but it didn’t stop him from thrashing your lying crook Peter Obi down to his own ward during Anambra election.
Ebube muonso is better off aligning himself with Obiano than that vp wannabe who was investing our money in his family business as governor

OGOGORO DRUNKARD OBIANO FRITTERED AWAY TENS OF BILLIONS OF ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY TO BUY HIS SECOND TENURE.

TALKING ABOUT INVESTING ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY IN FAMILY BUSINESS, OBIANO IS THE MAIN CULPRIT HERE

1) OBIANO USE ANAMBRA STATE FUNDS TO SET UP STANEL WORLD IN AWKA, INSTALLING A FRONTMAN TO AVOID SUSPICION

2)OBIANO IS BUSY WITH HIS GREEDY WIFE BUYING UP PROPERTIES IN U.S.A. EVEN HIS WIFE IS USING HER FOUNDATION CALLED CAFE TO LAUNDER ANAMBRA STATE MONEY

3) OBIANO HAS USE ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY TO ACQUIRE A PRIVATE JET WHICH IS PARKED IN A HANGER AT JOHANNESBURG AIRPORT

4) OBIANO IS USING FIDELITY BANK TO DO MONEY LAUNDERING AND AGGRESSIVELY BUYING MTN SHARES USING ANAMBRA MONEY

5) OBIANO IS ALLOCATING AWKA LAND TO HIMSELF AND HIS WIFE, AND BOUGHT A BIG PROPERTY AT LEKKI USING ANAMBRA STATE MONEY

SO WHO IS INVESTING MONEY INTO FAMILY BUSINESS HERE?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by rainylad(f): 4:05am On Feb 17, 2019
globemoney:

grin grin
This is exactly how Peter Obi was deceiving his brainless zombies rainylad, meanchris, nzeobi etc before going behind to invest Anambra money in his private business. A fraud

This etermally pained ugly almajiri with bulky rotten teeth dripping with uncontrollable saliva will surely turn up at the mention of his god Peter Obi who dealt with him in the past.

Your hatred for Peter Obi shall destroy you and everythng you represent sooner or later..He controls you,what you eat and what you breathe,whether you live or die..In your delusional mind you are "exposing Obi"..but in essence you are in bondage under the shadow of Obi until you breathe your last.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by globemoney: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2019
rainylad:

This etermally pained ugly almajiri with bulky rotten teeth dripping with uncontrollable saliva will surely turn up at the mention of his god Peter Obi who dealt with him in the past.

Your hatred for Peter Obi shall destroy you and everythng you represent sooner or later..He controls you,what you eat and what you breathe,whether you live or die..In your delusional mind you are "exposing Obi"..but in essence you are in bondage under the shadow of Obi until you breathe your last.
You are indeed in severe pains and I love it.. that shows I’m hitting the right nerves. Keep threatening blank onuku
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by PFRB: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2019
magoo10:
Haters call him obi china
Some call him obi container but his anticidents speak positively for him.

Calm ,gentle yet smart, calculated, financially exposed and sincere.
Atikuobi will surely do Nigeria economy more good than harm.

Yet they run to china for everything. Loans. Currency swap. Card readers. Printing of INEC materials , construction of airport terminals, roads, power plants etc.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by globemoney: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

[s]OGOGORO DRUNKARD OBIANO FRITTERED AWAY TENS OF BILLIONS OF ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY TO BUY HIS SECOND TENURE.

TALKING ABOUT INVESTING ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY IN FAMILY BUSINESS, OBIANO IS THE MAIN CULPRIT HERE

1) OBIANO USE ANAMBRA STATE FUNDS TO SET UP STANEL WORLD IN AWKA, INSTALLING A FRONTMAN TO AVOID SUSPICION

2)OBIANO IS BUSY WITH HIS GREEDY WIFE BUYING UP PROPERTIES IN U.S.A. EVEN HIS WIFE IS USING HER FOUNDATION CALLED CAFE TO LAUNDER ANAMBRA STATE MONEY

3) OBIANO HAS USE ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY TO ACQUIRE A PRIVATE JET WHICH IS PARKED IN A HANGER AT JOHANNESBURG AIRPORT

4) OBIANO IS USING FIDELITY BANK TO DO MONEY LAUNDERING AND AGGRESSIVELY BUYING MTN SHARES USING ANAMBRA MONEY

5) OBIANO IS ALLOCATING AWKA LAND TO HIMSELF AND HIS WIFE, AND BOUGHT A BIG PROPERTY AT LEKKI USING ANAMBRA STATE MONEY

SO WHO IS INVESTING MONEY INTO FAMILY BUSINESS HERE?[/s]

Your lying crook Peter obi used our money to build his next mall in Abuja while he was still governor.. Same man invested out state funds in his family beer business which he revealed himself during an interview unlike the fake news you are spreading about obiano which was manufactured from your anus.
An aide of your lying crook Peter obi was once caught in Lagos trying to ship out Anambra state funds of about 250 million while he was governor.. The matter was swept under the carpet but we will never forget. All these are statements of facts!

How could obiano be using Fidelity bank purportedly belonging to your saint obi to do money laundering and he is quiet about it. You can see that you are the ogogoro person here..
Re: Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) by magoo10(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2019
PFRB:

Yet they run to china for everything. Loans. Currency swap. Card readers. Printing of INEC materials , construction of airport terminals, roads, power plants etc.
you dey mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.