Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos (1651 Views)

MAPOLY Female Student Found Dead After She Was Abducted By Gunmen (photos) / Recent Graduate Murdered In Anambra State By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by frankleesehi(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2019
A special assistant to the governor of Delta State on Community Development, Hon. Ngozi Ijei Akpomiemie, was yesterday, 15th of February, killed by gunmen.

According to reports, the victim was shot dead at about 10:15 pm at Afieki Road, Ekpan, Delta State.

According to eyewitnesses, the masked gunmen came in a Red Jetta and assassinated him, hours before the proposed election which was later postponed.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/elections-special-assistant-to-delta.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Yambee: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2019
He kills by the gun,

He dies by the gun.

No pity here. These local Uvwie urchins are as it useless as they could come. These one just died like a toilet fly.
Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by daddytime(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2019
To what end I ask..Power control, fame and money?

Not worth a blood at all....
Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by handie(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Mmmm. For election violence matter, fear Delta and Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by psucc(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2019
And someone thinks he has succeeded? No! absolutely NO! For God will certainly require from their hands any blood they shed. Tomorrow is farther than we think.

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Gossiplover: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2019
rip to him

lalasticlala nad mynd44 come and see

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
frankleesehi:
A special assistant to the governor of Delta State on Community Development, Hon. Ngozi Ijei Akpomiemie, was yesterday, 15th of February, killed by gunmen.

According to reports, the victim was shot dead at about 10:15 pm at Afieki Road, Ekpan, Delta State.

According to eyewitnesses, the masked gunmen came in a Red Jetta and assassinated him, hours before the proposed election which was later postponed.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/elections-special-assistant-to-delta.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

And he has scars all over his face, I am sure from a previous attack on him.

Politics is not a do or die affair undecided
Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Divay22(f): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
I just got a call now that Ekpan is getting bloody and houses burning cause of this man's death.
I await a time when election is coming up and there won't be any violence.
If you are in Warri, abeg avoid Ekpan and Effurun for now o biko
Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ngozi and Newton Agbofodoh caused so many problems in Ekpan which led to the killings of prominent son's of the soil and innocent people.

We lived in fear back then because of this two miscreants, I live close to Chief Newton Agbofodoh back then and I can clearly tell you that I slept with one eyes closed whenever Newton was in town.

The burnt face Ngozi came prepared one night for Newton and chased all his boys with his bullet spreading like fire. I peeped through my Window and saw the boys scampering for their life.

Newton is still with the police and I believe Ngozi boy's will want to have their own pound of flesh. Ekpan has always been a hot zone and na only strong people dey stay there.

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Divay22:
I just got a call now that Ekpan is getting bloody and houses burning cause of this man's death.
I await a time when election is coming up and there won't be any violence.
If you are in Warri, abeg avoid Ekpan and Effurun for now o biko
Lol, For now? If only you know the demon called Ngozi. grin

His boy's will come back to avenge his death. They might link it to Chief Newton and his boy's scattered around Airport road and Osubi axis.

You better stay indoors. grin

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Divay22(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lol, For now? If only you know the demon called Ngozi. grin

His boy's will come back to avenge his death. They might link it to Chief Newton and his boy's scattered around Airport road and Osubi axis.

You better stay indoors. grin
I heard his father's house is already on fire (Newton)

They better not come close grin grin Hon Sheriff house is here, so Osubi is no no for them.
I'm at work cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Divay22:

I heard his father's house is already on fire (Newton)

They better not come close grin grin Hon Sheriff house is here, so Osubi is no no for them.
I'm at work cheesy cheesy
On Fire? The remains of the former Unievworoh of Uvwie Kingdom lies there peacefully and it would be a sacrilege to set it ablaze.

Close work now make you dey run go house oh. grin I know these guys.

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Divay22(f): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
On Fire? The remains of the former Unievworoh of Uvwie Kingdom lies there peacefully and it would be a sacrilege to set it ablaze.

Close work now make you dey run go house oh. grin I know these guys.
We safe smiley But it's boring out here sad

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Divay22:

We safe smiley But it's boring out here sad
Don't worry, I will soon come to keep you company. wink
Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Divay22(f): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
I'm expecting wink
Re: Special Assistant To Delta Governor Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Photos by Yambee: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2019
JasonScolari:

Osubi is Okpe land right?would they be bold to take their problems to Okpe land?that's calling for trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Mad Women / Cult Clash At Bariga That Took A Life / Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.